Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 98 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.05.2019 06:29
. Ducks LW Joseph Cramarossa and D Clayt Antworten

Three months in Florida. It is not a bad way to start a New Year and Louis Persent is certainly not complaining about it. The 400m runner is approaching three years since he last competed but is confident that his injury woes are finally behind him. Warm-weather training has been prescribed to ensure that is the case meaning that, while the British public ready themselves for snow, Persent finds himself training in temperatures regularly in the high-teens and above. Training is not just a physical pursuit it is also a mental battle so it is important to be able to have a time or a place where you can completely relax Louis Persent It is not the first time the Sky Academy Sports Scholar has travelled abroad for training purposes but it is the first time he has gone alone and he has never been away for as long as he will be in Gainesville on this occasion. Not that he is too concerned about the situation. “It’s exciting; it’s a chance to get to know somewhere a bit new,” he told Sky Sports. “I think it is just about finding your routine and once you have a routine things go quickly – I can’t believe it’s already been three weeks.“It’s quite good here because it is a university town so there are lots of young people and lots of things to get involved with as well, so that definitely helps.“Obviously if I had gone on my own somewhere which was a bit isolated or there wasn’t that much going on then I think that would have been quite tough. But here there is a good balance of being at the track and the gym for most of the time during the day but also having free time to do other stuff.”Of course, the main reason for Persent’s trip to Gainesville is to train and ready himself for action when the 2015 outdoor season gets underway. However, the 24-year-old Cambridge graduate has a fair amount of free time on his hands in a foreign country and is keen to make the most of it.“To be honest I need to do more because the first 10 days I was ill in bed,” he explained. “Then I’ve been out to see a little bit of Gainesville and then there are a few university groups that I have gone along to see what’s happening. Persent is targeting a comeback in early spring “There are some days that I am so tired after training that all I want to do is watch TV and cook dinner but I do have time at weekends and stuff to go and explore.”So how exactly has Persent been filling his time away from the track?“Just simple stuff, TV, there are a few cinemas nearby so the group often does that. So far nothing super-exciting or anything like that,” he added.“I like to be able to just chill out a bit but I also like to explore a bit and there is quite a good independent music scene in Gainesville so at the weekends I have gone at had a look at some good small record stores and things going on like that which is quite cool.“Hopefully every week at the weekend I can go and do something that is a bit more to do with Gainesville rather than just sitting at home watching TV!“I think it is really important (to switch off from athletics) and it is something that is so not me in a way. I like to be busy doing things and not just recovering. But now I know how important it is so I’m slowly getting better at being able to switch off.It used to be that if I wasn’t training I needed to be doing something, doing work or making the most of my time. It is really important to switch off completely and give your body a rest but also your mind.Training is not just a physical pursuit it is also a bit of a mental battle when you have a hard session so it is important to be able to have a time or a place where you can completely relax.” Persent last raced competitively in 2012 One factor that has helped Persent to feel settled in his new temporary home is that his work on the track and in the gym is going so well.Persent’s training group includes 400m hurdles double world champion Kerron Clement and he is happy to be in a position to test himself and his speed alongside such high class athletes.“It’s the first time that I have ever trained in group of such high quality,” he said. “That’s quite different because I’m used to a lot of one-on-one attention from a coach and being on my own quite a lot when it comes to training. The last few years I’ve come more from the fitness end of things with an endurance background so it’s a chance for me to train with people who train really fast Louis Persent on his training group “It’s definitely nice when you do your weight sessions that there is a buzz, there are always people around when you’re warming up; it’s more of a social atmosphere.“Another one of the big pluses of coming to a place like this is that I have never been able to tap fully into my speed and this is a group of people who are really, really quick – they can run 100m close to sub-10 or 10 seconds dead which is a region of speed that I have never been able to get anywhere near.“(That is) partly because of injuries, I haven’t been able to do that kind of training. Now that my body is better it is a much safer environment to work towards that at this time of year. It is really helpful.”Now in his mid-20s, Persent also backs himself to know what is best for his body, something he sees as key for his development as an athlete in the coming years.“As you get older and you get more experience it becomes less of you just listening to your coach and becomes more of a partnership,” Persent said.“You understand a lot more of what you are doing, what works, how your body responds to certain things. I guess that now I’m more confident that I’m in a position to say, ‘I don’t think that is going to work, I think I need more of this’ or whatever it may be and that is important, to always be aware of what you are doing and why.”Now is the time that Persent has to put that confidence to good use as he gets ever closer to a long-awaited comeback and he believes that he is in the perfect place to do just that.“It’s good,” he concluded. “The facilities are great, it’s an amazing group of athletes so I’m just looking forward to the next eight weeks and getting some good work done.” Custom Atlanta Hawks Jerseys Cheap . Spiller left Week 3s 27-20 loss to the New York Jets with a thigh injury, but fully practiced with the team all week and expects to be ready to go on Sunday. Custom Basketball Jerseys China . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. http://www.basketballcustomjerseys.com/ . Catch all the action on TSN2 at 11pm et/8pm pt. The nine-time Big 12 champion Jayhawks are positioning themselves for another title, as they have run out to a flawless 6-0 mark in conference play thus far. Custom Basketball Jerseys Online . - The Washington Redskins have cut defensive lineman Adam Carriker and punter Sav Rocca. Cheap Custom T-shirts . -- Anaheim Ducks defenceman Luca Sbisa will be out at least six weeks with a torn tendon in his right hand. ANAHEIM, Calif. -- Now that Jeff Carter has 601 career points, its time to aim a little higher.Carter scored twice and reached a scoring milestone, Peter Budaj made 28 saves and the Los Angeles Kings beat the Anaheim Ducks 3-2 on Sunday night.Carter assisted on Drew Doughtys score early in the second period and then added power-play goals 71 seconds apart to make it 3-0. The first goal got him to 600 points.Its cool, Carter said. Ill shoot for 700 now.Antoine Vermette and Rickard Rakell scored for Anaheim, and John Gibson made 26 saves.The Kings dominated the first two periods, sustaining offensive pressure for long amounts of time and outshooting the Ducks 26-13. Anaheim pushed back in the third, scoring twice and generating more offense, but two lackluster periods ultimately doomed them.Usually these games are full of emotion, but we just didnt have any response, Ducks coach Randy Carlyle said. Pucks were going through our sticks. We couldnt execute a complete pass. We didnt get involved physically until the third period.Anaheim pushed back late, starting when Vermette scored Anaheims goal at 3:34, deflecting a shot from Hampus Lindholm on the power play to make it 3-1.On another power play a few minutes later, Anaheims Ryan Kesler appeared to punch in the puck on a goalmouth scramble, but it was waved off. With 2 seconds left on the man advantage, Rakell banked one in from the slot to make it 3-2.We attacked with a little bit more speed, Rakell said.dddddddddddd Just tried to get to the net and not be as sloppy as we were in the first two periods.The Ducks got a late power play but failed to capitalize and the Kings hung on for the win.They really brought it to us but we just stuck with it and played desperate hockey, Doughty said. Kind of just did whatever it took.Carter scored his first goal at the 12:21 mark of the second, finishing a tic-tac-toe sequence with linemates Tyler Toffoli and Tanner Pearson. Just over a minute later, he caught a bouncing puck at the edge of the crease and stuck it behind Gibson.I didnt have to do a lot there, Carter said. It hit me in the chest and I think I got it before it crossed the line but it was going in.Doughty scored 2:15 into the second period when he sniped one top shelf over Gibson.Game notes The Ducks recalled D Shea Theodore from San Diego of the AHL prior to the game. Theodore was scratched. ... Ducks LW Joseph Cramarossa and D Clayton Stoner were both out with lower-body injuries. ... Kings captain Anze Kopitar missed his fifth straight game with an upper-body injury. . Carter has six points in the last three games.UP NEXTKings: Begin a three-game homestand against the New York Islanders on Wednesday night.Ducks: Host the Islanders on Tuesday night. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz