Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 43 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

28.09.2018 01:47
ough day for the Brantford, Ont., resident who ended his day with that double and a score of 71. After a great start to his wee Antworten

PITTSFORD, NY – David Hearns third round certainly was a colourful one. A look at his scorecard on the PGA.com website shows six birdies (those appear in blue), five bogeys (a light brown) and a double (a darker brown). Add it all up and it spelled a tough day for the Brantford, Ont., resident who ended his day with that double and a score of 71. After a great start to his week, Hearn has slipped each of the following two days, blaming his putter for the slide. “The bottom line is I just didnt putt well enough today,” Hearn summarized. “Hopefully I can straighten that out (Sunday) and shoot a good score, maybe even get into red numbers.” Hearns day included missing some putts from knee-knock range on eight and nine, and then coming back with a solid birdie on the 10th after hitting his approach in to about six feet. A hole later, his tee shot on the par-3 11th landed in some deep rough beside the green. He hacked it out, clanging it off the pin and dropping it into the hole for another birdie. “I was just really trying to keep that one on the green,” he admitted. “To have it go in was a bonus.” He added another birdie at the 15th but stumbled home with a bogey on the 17th before his unfortunate double at the last. Those two final holes played as the first and third toughest on the course respectively Saturday and ate up more than their fair share of players. Still, Hearn was hoping for a better ending to his day. “Im a little disappointed in my finish,” he stated. “I had a string of birdies going on the back nine, but 17 and 18 are just playing so long. Theyre really more like par 5s. On 17, for example, I hit driver, 3-wood just to get there. Thats how long those holes are playing.” Despite that finish, it didnt take Hearn long to put it behind him. Hes able to laugh at himself for his hiccups and move on to the next challenge. It is, after all, only golf. Its his job and the way he makes his living, but he seems able to understand that getting upset over a bad finish is wasted energy. Hearn still has work to do on Sunday, a move up the leaderboard will assist him in the year-end FedEx cup playoffs. It will also put some cash in bank, which, with an $8 million purse, can be significant. Throw in some Official World Golf Ranking Points and even a few Presidents Cup points, and Sunday is an important day. “My goal for [Sunday] is to try and get into red numbers for the day and maybe even the week,” Hearn stated. “If I can put together a real nice Sunday round, shoot three or four under, I can move up into a good spot.” Even if that doesnt happen over the final 18 holes Hearn has certainly gained a lot this week. Hes taken another step in his career that has been a slow and steady climb, a climb that is proving nothing but a success. Los Angeles Angels Jerseys . Detroit and Boston are deadlocked, 1-1, and Tigers manager Jim Leyland could be forgiven if he was caught rationalizing instead of dissecting how his club could blow a 5-1 lead late in Game 2. Reggie Jackson Jersey .C. -- Calgarys Kevin Koe did it the hard way again. http://www.angelsteamshop.com/Angels-Nolan-Ryan-Kids-Jersey/ . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. Huston Street Jersey . The No. 1-ranked Nadal tweaked his back warming up for the Australian Open final, which he lost almost four weeks ago in a major upset against Stanislas Wawrinka. His first stop after the layoff is the clay in Rio as he tests the back and tries to stay healthy for the French Open in three months. Rod Carew Jersey . But by the time the game started, the Toronto Raptors forward felt even worse. And, for three quarters, it showed as Gay shot a woeful three-for-13 from the field. EAST LANSING, Mich. -- Big Ten Associate Commissioner Rick Boyages says an officiating error was made at the end of Michigan States disputed win over Florida Gulf Coast on Sunday night.Boyages says Monday an official started the clock improperly. After the mistake, Boyages says officials followed rules properly. He is the coordinator executive director of the Mens Basketball Collegiate Officiating Consortium, which oversees officiating in the Big Ten and five other conferences.The Spartanns, who fell from No.dddddddddddd 13 to 24 in the Top 25 poll , held off the Eagles 78-77. Florida Gulf Coast threw a long inbounds pass from underneath its own basket with 1.6 seconds left and the clock started when the pass was thrown instead of when it was caught.---More AP college basketball at http://collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Discount NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys China Wholesale Black NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Autographed Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Online NFL Jerseys From China Nike NFL Jerseys China Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Jerseys From China China Womens NFL Jerseys China Jerseys Cheap Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz