Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 70 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.06.2019 02:56
will take me." Pospisil was among a record five Canadian Antworten

Juan Mata says he would welcome the arrival of Paris St-Germain forward Zlatan Ibrahimovic at Manchester United. With his contract set to expire in the summer, speculation has continued to mount over Ibrahimovics future, with United among a number of clubs reportedly interested in his services.The 34-year-old has won titles in the Netherlands, Italy, Spain and France, but is yet to test himself in the Premier League. I dont know what he is going to do, whether he is going to stay there or not, Mata told Sky Sports. Maybe he will try a new chapter in his long career.He is probably the best in Swedens history for what he represents. He has played in so many countries and leagues and won trophies everywhere. That speaks about his quality as a player and his importance for PSG and in the national team where he is a captain. Zlatan Ibrahimovic is out of contact in the summer He is a very good player and I like to play with very good players. Every player would be happy to play with him.Mata, who is currently on international duty with Spain as they prepare for friendlies against Italy and Romania, set up the winner on Sunday as United beat Manchester City 1-0 at the Etihad.The victory enhances Uniteds hopes of finishing in the top four, moving them just a point behind City with eight games to play.We have had difficult moments this season, says Mata. We had some periods when we didnt play as well as we could, but the most important thing is the team and hopefully we can finish this season with a trophy. Steve Round thinks Manchester United have the momentum at the key time of the season Louis [Van Gaal] is an experienced manager who has won a lot of trophies with former teams. He has his philosophy, his way of understanding football and as players we try to adapt ourselves and do our best on the best in training and in games. Hopefully he can lift a trophy with Manchester United.Marcus Rashford continued his impressive start to his United career by scoring the only goal of the game against City.And Mata was full of praise for the 18-year-old and also Anthony Martial: They are very good and can become even better. Both are under 20 and have great qualities; fast, have goals in their pockets. Marcus Rashford celebrates his winner against City For us they are very important. In the last few games, Marcus has been scoring and Anthony has been one of our key players through the season. I feel very happy playing alongside them because I can play those passes and they can finish.Reflecting on his own form this campaign, Mata said: I am happy with the number of games I have played. Ive played almost every game. I have scored some goals and assisted others.We have had some difficult moments in the season, its true. We had some periods where we didnt play as well as we could. But overall I am happy because I havent been injured.The most important thing is the group and the team and hopefully we can finish the season by winning a trophy, which will be great for us. Also See: Utd to face City in China Date set for West Ham v Utd Race for the top four Man Utd fixtures Clearance Air Max Online . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Discount Air Max Shoes . Vettel was 0.168 seconds faster than Red Bull teammate Mark Webber around the Suzuka circuit. Mercedes driver Nico Rosberg was two tenths of a second off Vettel. "The car balance is decent, but I think we can still improve," Vettel said. http://www.cheapairmaxchinadiscount.com/cheap-vapormax-china-discount-83z.html . Q: Team Canada announces their Olympic roster three weeks from today. Who is general manager Steve Yzerman watching? LeBrun: Over the last 48 hours, hes taken in the home-and-home between the Dallas Stars and Colorado Avalanche with Jamie Benn and Matt Duchene being the obvious targets. Cheap Air Max 97 China Discount . Tevez, who has had conflicts with coaches in the past, has not been called up since Sabella was named coach in 2011. Argentina boasts Lionel Messi, Gonzalo Higuain, Sergio Aguero, Ezequiel Lavezzi and Angel Di Maria. Cheap Air Max 720 China Discount . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. MONTREAL -- Milos Raonic feels that things may finally be looking up. The big-serving Canadian, who is adjusting to a new coach and a more aggressive style, was never in trouble in second-round action Wednesday at the mens Rogers Cup as he downed Mikhail Youzhny 6-4, 6-4 just before torrents of rain crashed down on Uniprix Stadium. It was the first time since May the lanky right-hander put two wins together, and the victory was much more decisive than his three-set win over Jeremy Chardy in the opening round of the US$3.49-million hardcourt event. "You sort of keep working away," said Raonic, who hired Ivan Ljubicic to replace Galo Blanco as his coach in May. "You keep hoping you get closer and closer to this. "The thing is, I felt like I was getting closer definitely on the practice court, I just wasnt really doing it in the matches." The Thornhill, Ont., product has maintained a career-high 13th spot in world rankings despite a 7-7 record over the last three months. Raonic will play Juan Del Potro in the round of 16 on Thursday after the No. 6 seed defeated Ivan Dodig 6-4, 4-6, 7-5 in a match that went past midnight local time because of a rain delay. Raonic, whose match with Youzhny was also delayed by rain, will get the chance to test himself against an elite player and see where his makeover to a more attacking style stands. Youzhny, a winner two weeks ago in Gstaad, ended a six-match winning streak. "The pieces are sort of coming together," said Raonic. "I still made a few errors in some critical situations where I wouldnt want to, but mostly I played clean. "I think if I keep working away, those little pieces will come together better and those errors will disappear. I know I can still do much better. Obviously, when the opportunities arise against top guys, thats where Im really going to try to push myself to show the best of myself. But I still know theres a lot of steps I need to take." Wednesday night also saw the biggest upset of the tournament so far with Alex Bogomolov Jr. defeating third-seeded David Ferrer 6-2, 6-4. Bogomolov sits a full 80 spots below Ferrer in the ATP rankings at No. 83. Raonic and Canadas second-highest ranked player, No. 71 Vasek Pospisil, were the only Canadians to reach the round of 16 as Frank Dancevic of Niagara Falls, Ont., Filip Peliwo of Vancouver and Jesse Levine of Ottawa all lost. Pospisil, of Vernon, B.C., downed Radek Stepanek 6-2, 6-4 on a day that also saw Andy Murray and Rafael Nadal both return to action. Murray, in his first match since his stirring victory at Wimbledon in June, shook off some rust and battled a swirling wind to down Marcel Granollers 6-4, 7-6 (2) on centre court. The Scotsman won his 13th straight match, including his victories at Wimbledon, where be became the first mens champion from Britain in 77 years. On Thursday, Murray will face Ernests Gulbis, who beat Fabio Fognini 6-3, 1-6, 6-1. Murray is 5-0 against Gulbis in his career. "I was pretty nervous beforehand -- that was a good sign," said Murray. "Im pretty ready to move forward and not think too much about Wimbledon and concentrate on the U.S. Open. "I think in some ways, its nice. Ill probably never feel that same pressure again. Thats why I was nervous today. Thats why Im really happy. It wasnt my best tennis, but the nerves were there and thats a good sign.dddddddddddd" A two-time Rogers Cup champion, Nadal was also back on court for the first time since Wimbledon, where he lost in the first round. The Spaniard, who arrived a week early to work on his hardcourt game, made short work of Levine in a 6-2, 6-0 win. "Im pleased about the victory, first thing," said Nadal, who is seeded fourth. "After seven weeks without playing a match, starting in a very tough tournament on a fast court, to be through to the third round is good." Levine made nine double faults, which he put down to soreness in his elbow that he hopes will be cleared up before the U.S. Open at the end of August. "He really doesnt let you go," Levine said of Nadal, who has won both of their meetings. "Once he gets you under wrap, youre in trouble. Its tough." Peliwo fell 6-3, 3-6, 6-3 to Denis Istomin. The 2012 Wimbledon and U.S. Open junior champion had posted his first Rogers Cup win in the first round over Jarkko Nieminen. He was disappointed to lose, but was pleased he was able to compete with top ATP Tour players. "To be able to keep up with these guys, have chances to beat them, its a great feeling," said Peliwo. "Theres definitely a lot of confidence, a lot of positives to take from these matches. "Its something to build on for the weeks and the months to come." Istomin takes on two-time defending champion and top seed Novak Djokovic in the round of 16. Nadal will next face 15th-seeded Jerzy Janowicz, who outlasted Dancevic 3-6, 6-3, 7-5. Pospisils next match will be a first meeting with fifth-seeded Tomas Berdych, who beat Alexander Dolgopolov 6-3, 6-4. Pospisils No. 71 ranking will rise from this weeks performance after reaching the third round of a Masters series tournament for the first time. "Everything is going very well for me, indeed," the 23-year-old said. "But this is thanks to the hard work Ive been doing. "It is paying off right now. Everything is falling into place. The goal I had set for myself for the end of this year was, at best, to be top 50. But later, because I had been sick (a bout of mono early in the year), I thought I could try for top-70." Pospisil looked to be cruising when he took a 5-2 second-set lead with his fifth service break of the match but then lost on his own serve. He made no mistakes on his next service game, taking all four points. Pospisil, still heavy in the legs from a victory in a Challenger series event in Vancouver on Sunday followed by an overnight flight to Montreal, scored his first win over a top-20 opponent Tuesday when he ousted John Isner. "My match against John maybe rates higher in terms of the moment itself, but this is the first time I ever reached the third round here, or at a Masters or anything like that," he said. "Just knowing that Im improving, going in the right direction with my game gives me confidence. Things are very clear for me at the moment, so Ill just keep working in that direction and see where that will take me." Pospisil was among a record five Canadians to reach the second round. Elsewhere, qualifier Marinko Matosevic caught a break when his 10th-seeded opponent Tommy Haas retired during the first set with a shoulder injury. Matosevic will play Benoit Paire, who ousted eighth-seeded Stanislas Wawinka 6-2, 7-6 (2). ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz