Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.06.2019 02:58
also might have helped keep the game from turning Antworten

SEC Player of the Week Kentuckys Malik MonkMonk, a 6-foot-3, 200-pound guard from Lepanto, Ark., scored a Kentucky freshman record 47 points in the win over No. 7 North Carolina in the CBS Sports Classic. It is the most points scored in a game by an SEC freshman since Chris Jackson scored 55 points against Ole Miss on March 4, 1989. With North Carolina taking a 98-95 lead, Monk hit a 3-pointer to tie things with a little more than a minute to play. Carolina again took a two-point lead, Monk hit his eighth 3-pointer of the game to give UK a 101-100 lead to claim the victory. Monk finished the game going 18-of-28 (.642) from the field and 8-of-12 (.667) from 3-point range. He tied Dan Issel for the sixth-most points ever by a Wildcat in a single game. It is the seventh time this season he has scored 20-plus points.SEC Freshman of the Week Kentuckys DeAaron FoxFox, a 6-foot-3, 187-pound guard from Houston, Texas, scored a career-high 24 points and had 10 assists in the 103-100 win over No. 7 North Carolina. He registered his team-best fourth double-double of the season and has led the team in assists in nine of 11 outings. Fox stole the ball off an inbound play to give UNC less than a second for a desperation heave that was missed. Mike Ditka Bears Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Khalil Mack Jerseys Bears . -- Hunter Smith scored the winner with just 12 seconds remaining in the third period as the Oshawa Generals edged the host Sarnia Sting 5-4 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.chicagobearsshoponline.com/ . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Discount Bears Jerseys . Louis Blues absence from top spot in the TSN. Chicago Bears New Jersey 2019 .C. -- Charlotte Bobcats coach Steve Clifford said after all of these years in the NBA hes still amazed at some of the things LeBron James does. ATLANTA -- The score made it appear No. 15 Florida was outclassed in its SEC championship game against top-ranked Alabama.Gators cornerback Teez Tabor insists that wasnt the case. He was convinced Saturdays ugly 54-16 loss would have been different if not for three first-half interceptions.No question, Tabor said without hesitating. Its a 17-point difference at the half. Its a tie ballgame.Instead, the three interceptions thrown by Austin Appleby played a big role in Alabama leading 33-16 at halftime.After the game, Florida coach Jim McElwain said developing a quarterback would be a top priority. Appleby, a graduate transfer from Purdue, completes his eligibility this season, and the search for his replacement could begin with bowl practice.Thats something weve got to do and weve got to make sure it happens sooner than later, McElwain said. Thats my responsibility, and it will get done.It was the second straight lopsided loss for Florida, following a 31-13 loss to Florida State to close the regular season. McElwain said it will be crucial to end that streak in the bowl game.The loss hurts Floridas chances to land in the Sugar Bowl. The Gators other bowl options include the Outback and Citrus.One thing I do know, weve got to go to win this bowl game wherever we do end up, he said. Were going to put a plan together and get the players out there to go play that and go win a game.Florida (8-4, No. 15 CFP) grabbed the early momentum against Alabama with a 10-play touchdown drive to open the game. Applebys 5-yard scoring pass to Antonio Callaway was the first touchdown given up by the Crimson Tide (13-0, No. 1 CFP) in more than 17 quarters.Then came the mistakes, which were far too much to overcome against Alabama. The 54 points are most allowedd by Florida since 62-24 loss to Nebraska in the 1996 Fiesta Bowl.ddddddddddddWhen youre playing a team like that, now the pass rush heats up, Appleby said. Now the offense is going to milk the clock.When youre playing catch-up like that, it doesnt matter who you are. You can be Tom Brady. Its hard. Its hard.McElwain, Alabamas former offensive coordinator, said this may be the Crimson Tides best team.I think this is the best 85 that theyve probably traveled with to the SEC championship game, he said. I mean, thats a real ball squad.Appleby said he was hit when throwing on his first interception and the second was a miscommunication between the receiver and I. He said the third was a 50-50 ball where Alabamas Tony Brown took the pass from Florida receiver Ahmad Fulwood.That was the matchup we wanted, Appleby said.Florida had a chance to narrow the deficit when it moved to a first down at the Alabama 2 on its opening possession of the second half. The Gators came away from the possession with no points when tight end DeAndre Goolsby came down outside the end zone on a fourth-down pass.McElwain acknowledged that kicking a field goal would get it to a two-score game.But at that point, I felt momentum-wise, we could bang one of them in there, he said.Settling for a field goal also might have helped keep the game from turning into a rout.I will tell you this: I didnt come here to be close, McElwain said. We came here to be champions of the SEC. Thats what you do when youre at the University of Florida, and thats the expectation, and I understand that.---For more AP college football coverage: www.collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz