Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 90 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:00
Johnson.ULMs TOUGH ROAD: The Warhawks are playing their third straight road game since opening with a win over Southern. Theyve Antworten

CALGARY, Alberta -- The Calgary Flames left the Toronto Maple Leafs behind in a hurry.Freddie Hamilton and Kris Versteeg scored in the first minute and Chad Johnson made 39 saves in Calgarys 3-0 victory over Toronto on Wednesday night.Six (games) in nine nights and coming back home from New York, we were a tired club. I loved our start, Flames coach Glen Gulutzan said. And then when you get a goaltending performance that Johnny gives us, it gives you a chance.Hamilton one-timed a centering pass from Micheal Ferland past Jhonas Enroth high on the glove side for his first of the season 19 seconds in. Thirty seconds later, Versteeg buried his third of the season. Sean Monahan was initially stopped from the slot, but Enroth kicked the rebound to Versteeg.A tough start, Enroth said. Two, a little bit unlucky goals. I felt ready, but they beat me with the two first shots. The first goal, I didnt get to my position and thats on me. Maybe I was a little bit slow on the pass out and the second goal, just a bang-bang play.Calgary scored twice in the opening minute for the first time since March 11, 1987 against the Hartford Whalers. The last time any NHL team did it was Philadelphia against the New York Islanders on April 9, 2011.Johnson has started eight of the last 10 games, going 6-2-0 with a 1.50 goals-against average, a .951 save percentage and a career-best three shutouts.Their goalies been hot lately. He made a lot of really good saves, stood on his head, Toronto rookie Auston Matthews. I thought the second and third period, we definitely played much better in terms of creating opportunities and taking control of the play more.Matt Stajan also scored for Calgary.Enroth made 26 saves.Game notes Toronto has lost 10 of its last 11 games in Calgary. ... Calgarys Johnny Gaudreau (broken finger) joined the team at the morning skate. He has missed nine games.UP NEXT: At Vancouver on Saturday night.Flames: Host Minnesota on Friday night. Cheap Wholesale Jerseys .com) - Richie Incognito has reportedly been admitted to a psychiatric care unit in Arizona. Wholesale Baseball Jerseys 2018 .com) - Christian Ponder will get another chance to prove himself for the Minnesota Vikings, with head coach Leslie Frazier announcing Wednesday that the struggling quarterback will start this weekends game against the Green Bay Packers. http://www.chinajerseysauthenticwholesale.com/ . Two pressure cooker bombs exploded near the finish line of the April 15 race in an area packed with fans cheering the passing runners. Three people were killed and more than 260 injured, including at least 16 who lost limbs. Authentic Jerseys China . - Goaltender Philippe Desrosiers of the Rimouski Oceanic has broken a shutout record that was only three months old in the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League. NFL Jerseys Wholesale . Mitch Holmberg added a goal and three assists. Connor Chartier also scored for the Chiefs (3-0-0). Luke Harrison spoiled Garrett Hughsons shutout bid with a power-play goal at 13:17 of the third period. The Spokane goaltender finished with 28 saves, including a Brandon Fushimi penalty shot in the second period that would have tied the game 1-1. AUBURN, Ala. -- The Auburn Tigers face another Sun Belt Conference team hoping for similar results.The Tigers (2-2) have struggled offensively against everyone but their lone Sun Belt opponent so far this season entering Saturdays game against Louisiana-Monroe (1-2).Theyre fresh from a down-to-the-last-play win over LSU, which fired coach Les Miles a day later, and have lost competitive games to No. 9 Texas A&M and No. 5 Clemson. Then there was the Arkansas State game, a 51-14 win when the running game was unstoppable and quarterback Sean White threw his only three touchdown passes of the season.Auburns hoping to build on that 18-13 LSU win built on defense and six Daniel Carlson field goals. Coach Gus Malzahn handed over the play calling duties to offensive coordinator Rhett Lashlee in that game that ended when LSU couldnt get a final play off in time.It gives us all confidence moving forward, safety Johnathan Ford said.ULM might also have built some confidence from a 23-21 loss to Georgia Southern and had an open date to prepare for this game. Auburn has won all nine meetings by an average score of 44-9.Here are some things to watch for in the ULM-Auburn game:RED ZONE: Malzahns top offensive priority for the Tigers was fixing the performance in the red zone after promising drives kept stalling shy of the goal line. The team is 92nd nationally in red zone offense.Thats the number one thing we have to solve, Malzahn said. Were going to focus on that like crazy. Lets put it this way, you will see somee different things in the red zone moving forward.ddddddddddddCALLING PLAYS: This is the second game since Lashlee has taken over calling the offensive plays. The results were mixed against LSU, mainly because of the red zone struggles, but Malzahn thinks the time was right for the change.When you do something for 25 years its hard to change, but the time is right, he said. Im looking forward to transitioning that way.PETTWAYS STATUS: Auburns No. 2 rusher, Kamryn Pettway, has been nursing a bruised quad since facing LSU. If hes unable to play or has his carries limited, that could open the door for freshmen Malik Miller and/or Kam Martin to get their first significant action behind Kerryon Johnson.ULMs TOUGH ROAD: The Warhawks are playing their third straight road game since opening with a win over Southern. Theyve lost at Oklahoma 59-17 and fallen just short against Georgia Southern. So the players have some experience dealing with tough environments.I think they understand what were getting into, coach Matt Viator said.FACING AUBURNS DEFENSE: ULM quarterback Garrett Smith has thrown for 200-plus yards in each of the first three games and is also the teams leading rusher. Now, he faces a much-improved defense led by linemen Carl Lawson and Montravius Adams.Their defensive line is phenomenal and very athletic, Viator said.---AP College Football: www.collegefootball.ap.org China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz