Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.06.2019 03:01
30-year-old boasts nine caps for Wales as well as Antworten

Paris Saint-Germain striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic has said he may be tempted to stay with the French champions, if a statue of himself is erected in place of the citys iconic Eiffel Tower. The 34-year-olds cheeky response to the ongoing speculation over his future came as he hit four goals in a 9-0 demolition of Troyes which sealed a fourth successive Ligue 1 title for Qatari-backed PSG with eight games to spare.For the moment, I wont be at PSG next season, Ibrahimovic, whose current deal ends in July, told beIN Sports. I still have a month and a half of competition left. What happens next year, for the moment, I dont know about it.Ibrahimovic, who arrived in Paris in July 2012 from AC Milan, then added: If they replace the Eiffel Tower with a statue of me, I will stay at PSG. I can promise that! PSG won the title on Sunday with eight games remaining Earlier, PSG president Nasser Al-Khelaifi insisted that he wants Ibrahimovic to stay at the club.Zlatan is magical, said Al-Khelaifi. He is a great player. We are going to talk him and see what he wants to do. We want him to stay.Ibrahimovics four goals on Sunday took his league total to 27 in 24 games this season. Also See: Transfer Centre Latest transfer news Transfer betting Paper Talk Custom Soccer Jerseys Outlet . -- Ryan Blaney provided more evidence that Penske Racings No. Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.soccerjerseyscustom.com/ . Having already announced that the race will start May 9 with three stages in Northern Ireland and Ireland and finish in Trieste on June 1, the rest of the route was unveiled Monday. Custom Belgium Jerseys Cheap . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Discount Custom Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. Aled Brew has signed a contract extension to stay at Bath until the end of the 2017-18 season.The former Wales wing joined the Aviva Premiership club on a short-term deal in September, but has now earned himself a permanent stay at the Recreation Ground.I have thoroughly enjoyed my time with Bath over the last few months and have settled in really well, so Im really happy to be staying for at least another season and a half, Brew said.Ive really enjoyed getting a good run of games under my belt, its a great squad to be part of and were llooking forward to pushing on over the coming months.ddddddddddddThe 30-year-old boasts nine caps for Wales as well as two years with French club Biarritz sandwiched between spells at Newport Gwent Dragons.Baths rugby director Todd Blackadder added: He has brought so much to the team on and off the field since his arrival and will continue to form an integral part of the squad over the next couple of seasons. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz