Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 73 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

02.06.2019 03:03
Western Michigan is 17-2 in its last 19 game Antworten

Conor McGregors historic run as a two-weight UFC champion is still ongoing, according to him.McGregor (21-3) made history last month by becoming the first athlete to hold two UFC titles simultaneously. The Irishman was already the featherweight champ when he knocked out Eddie Alvarez for the lightweight championship at UFC 205 in New York.Last weekend, the UFC announced McGregor had relinquished the featherweight title, which he won by knocking out Jose Aldo in 13 seconds last December.During a recent appearance in Northern Ireland, which was caught on camera and posted by TMZ, McGregor suggested he hadnt given up his 145-pound belt.[The UFC] is trying to strip me; well, I aint stripped, McGregor said. I still got that belt. That belts still at my home right now. Im still the two-weight world champion. Someones got to come take that off me.I see articles and stuff online, but I dont see that belt not in my presence. The belt is right there. Ive got two world titles in my home.In a recent interview with Yahoo! Sports, UFC president Dana White said it was McGregors decision to give up the featherweight title. The UFC has since promoted Aldo to its official champion. Aldo won an interim title at UFC 200 in July.Do you think I just did this? This was Conors decision, White said.Despite McGregors claims, he is not the official UFC featherweight champion. That might be the perception, since he knocked out Aldo less than one year ago, but the UFC is already moving on with the 145-pound division. An interim title fight between Max Holloway and Anthony Pettis will headline UFC 206 next weekend.McGregor even seemed to acknowledge in his statements that hes not the featherweight champion, but he suggested it mattered very little in the eyes of observers.Eddies still unconscious, McGregor said. What do you mean? I only fought last week. Them belts are mine. Whatever they want to say -- We took the belt, now its this guys belt -- you can play with those fake belts all you want.Ill say to the UFC, and I love the company, but youre fooling nobody. Best of luck to them, but I still got those belts. Someone has to take those belts off me physically, not online. Not through a keyboard. The keyboard warriors are trying to take belts; youve got to take those belts physically.McGregor, 28, is expecting the birth of his first child in 2017. He recently applied for and received a professional boxing license in California, although he still remains under contract with the UFC. Swell Ombre Bottle .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Swell Water Bottle Canada . The next step is a better finish. Bae played bogey-free Friday on another gorgeous day at Riviera for a 5-under 66, giving him a one-shot lead over Aaron Baddeley and Robert Garrigus going into the weekend. http://www.swellbottlesaleclearance.com/swell-water-bottle-wood-wholesale.html . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Swell Marble Water Bottle . It was hard for Luck to pull off another comeback, or even get into the end zone, while standing on the sideline. Rivers threw a 22-yard touchdown pass to rookie Keenan Allen and Nick Novak kicked four field goals to give the Chargers a 19-9 victory against the Colts on Monday night. Swell Bottle Canada . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Buffalo (2-8, 1-5 Mid-American Conference) at No. 14 Western Michigan (10-0, 6-0), 3:30 p.m. EST Saturday (ESPNU).Line: Western Michigan by 35.Series Record: Buffalo leads 5-2WHATS AT STAKEThe Broncos, ranked higher than any MAC team since Ball State was No. 12 in 2008, hope to stay in contention for a major bowl bid and extend their overall win streak to 13. Western Michigan, off to the programs best start, is one of two unbeaten teams remaining in the Football Bowl Subdivision, joining top-ranked Alabama (10-0). Buffalo has lost two straight after beating Akron, 41-20, on Oct. 27, and has a shot to spoil the Broncos season.KEY MATCHUPWMU running back Jarvion Franklin vs. Buffalos rush defense. Franklin recorded his sixth consecutive 100-yard rushing game in last weeks 37-21 win over Kent State. Franklin, whose 39 career rushing touchdowns are tied for the most in program history, is second in the MAC this season with 1,152 yards rushing and 10 touchdowns. Buffalos run defense is last in the conference, allowing 251.2 yards per game.PLAYERS TO WATCHWestern Michigan: Junior linebacker Robert Spillane was named MAC West Division Defensive Player of the Week after the Kent State win. He ranks seventh in the conference with 85 total tackles.ddddddddddddBuffalo: Senior running back Jordan Johnson ran for 100 yards and a touchdown in last weeks 35-24 loss at Miami, becoming the seventh player in program history to rush for 2,000 career yards. Johnson is fifth in the MAC this season with 884 yards rushing.FACTS & FIGURESWestern Michigan fell behind Kent State, 14-0, early in last weeks game, but recovered to post its first 10-win season in 108 years of football. . WMU is No. 21 in the latest college football playoff rankings. ... ESPN College GameDay will broadcast live from Kalamazoo on Saturday beginning at 9 a.m. EST. Its only the second time the show is visiting a MAC campus, with the other in 2003 at Bowling Green. . Western Michigan is 17-2 in its last 19 games. . Buffalo tight end Mason Schreck had a career-high 10 catches last week for 89 yards. His 50 catches this season are one more than his previous three years combined. . Bulls coach Lance Leipold has a 7-15 record in two years at Buffalo.---AP college football website: collegefootball.ap.org ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz