Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

03.06.2019 08:04
h 16 boundaries and the Australian and ex Glam Antworten

Nick Compton is set to return to first-class cricket following his self-imposed break after the Sri Lanka Test series having been named in the Middlesex squad for the County Championship match against Surrey at Lords.Compton was facing the axe after the Sri Lanka series having made just 51 runs in five innings before taking the decision to have a full break from the game. As he prepared to make his return, he said that he had spent some time with family completely away from cricket before focusing again on training.The first 10 days my dad was over so I went away with him, switched off my phone and stayed away from cricket, he told Sky Sports News. Then when I came back I just tried to get back into good routines.That was key, just to get healthy again and clear the mind and make sure that when I came back I was fit and healthy and ready to go. Theres no way you want to be making decisions when youre feeling a bit low and emotional.Im still hungry to play cricket as competitively as I can. Ive still got a number of years in the game. Im looking forward to enjoying my cricket and playing positively.Compton returned to the England side against South Africa, in Durban, last December where he made a key contribution of 85 and 49 to help earn a series lead. However, he did not pass fifty again during his time in the side.He has the chance to help Middlesex to their first County Championship since 1993. They are currently top of the table, 13 points ahead of Durham who have a game in hand. Cheap Swell .ca looks back at the stories and moments that made the year memorable. Swell Bottle Sale 17 Oz . The 26-year-old Ireland striker, who has four goals this season, has signed a three-and-a-half year contract with his new club. http://www.swellbottleuk.com/sale-swell-bottle-wood-uk.html . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. Swell Uk Bottle . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Cheap Swell Bottle . -- Kyrie Irvings last-minute 3-pointer helped seal another victory for Cleveland -- and the Cavaliers longest winning streak since LeBron James left. Worcestershire 349 (Leach 90, Fell 61, Mitchell 52, McKay 4-59) and 369 for 7 ( Clarke 123, Leach 64*, Shreck 4-104) beat Leicestershire 407 (Dexter 109, Eckersley 92*, Barnard 4-62, DOliveira 4-80) and 307-3 dec (Cosgrove 146, Horton 117*)Scorecard Joe Clarke scored his third Specsavers County Championship hundred of the season after benefiting from an umpires reprieve as Worcestershire gained a three wicket success over Leicestershire at New Road.The England Lions player went to three figures off 146 balls with 15 fours as Worcestershire chased down a 366 target in 75 overs after being 73 for 4 and triumphed with 10 balls to spare.The Foxes thought they dismissed the 20-year-old when he was given out lbw by Jeremy Lloyds on 31 with the total on 147 in pursuit of a 366 target in 75 overs.Clarke walked off, although he appeared unhappy at his dismissal, but after Jeremy Lloyds and square leg umpire Graham Lloyd conferred the England Lions player was recalled to the middle.Leicestershire skipper Mark Cosgrove was clearly unhappy and remonstrated with the umpires. But Clarke continued his innings and later went to his century with a cover drive for four off Neil Dexter.Worcestershires director of cricket Steve Rhodes said: In many ways we got out of jail. Leicestershire were ahead of us for a period of time but what I was really impressed with was the spirit we showed when it really mattered.Joe Clarkes innings was a match winning innings. I have seen something like that before. George Sharp once gave Daryl Mitchell out and realised hed made a mistake and reversed the decision and there have been other occasions it has been done.I think you have to take that sort of thing on the chin. I know it is going to upset Leicestershire but if the umpire thinks he has made the wrong decision then he has a right to change his decision and you just get on with it.Cosgrove did not protest too loudly after the match. We played pretty well all game. We knew there wasnt much in the game so with the declaration we had to leave a little bit of a carrot there and they batted really well. The umpire made his decision, he changed his mind and brought him back. It is just one of those things. You dont see it very often.Clarke shared in a fifth wicket stand of 142 in 34 overs with Ross Whiteley who survived three chances to equal his best score of the season - 71.dddddddddddd Then Joe Leach accompanied Clarke in a sixth wicket partnership of 108 in 17 overs.Clarke was eventually run out for a chanceless 123 from 172 balls with 17 fours by Leicestershire keeper Ned Eckersleys direct hit at the non-strikers end after Leach had called his partner through for a quick single.But Leachs second major contribution with the bat of the game - 64 not out from 51 balls - saw Worcestershire over the finishing line. It was their second Championship success of the campaign and rekindled their promotion challenge.Daryl Mitchell and Brett DOliveira safely negotiated eight overs before lunch when Worcestershire began their reply in a mattch rekindled by Leicestershirees declaration but then four wickets went down in the same period immediately after the interval.Clint McKay removed the openers, having Mitchell (32) caught behind and DOliveira (16) at gulley after he fended off a lifting delivery.Tom Fell (10) then nicked a Charlie Shreck through to the keeper and the same bowler held onto a return catch from Tom Kohler-Cadmore (5) to leave Worcestershire on 73-4 with 59 overs still remaining.Cosgrove and Paul Horton had earlier scored centuries and rewrote the record books as Leicestershire added 135 in 29 overs this morning before the declaration.The pair created a new third wicket record for Leicestershire in matches against Worcestershire by adding 264 in 57.3 overs before Cosgrove declared at 307-3 after his dismissal for 148.It surpassed the previous best stand of 194 by Chris Balderstone and Brian Davison at Grace Road in 1975. Horton was the first to three figures off 198 balls with 11 fours after Leicestershire resumed on 172-2 and the former Lancashire player also completed 10,000 first class runs in his career.Cosgrove, who survived a chance on 66 off Joe Leach, went to his hundred off 165 deliveries with 16 boundaries and the Australian and ex Glamorgan batsman chalked up 12,000 first class runs.He cut loose after reaching three figures, clubbing 6-4-4 and 4-6-4 off successive balls in back to back overs from DOliveira and Jack Shantry.Cosgrove was eventually bowled by Jack Shantry and immediately declared to leave Horton unbeaten on 117. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz