Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.06.2019 06:18
Rizzo:?Rizzo has been doing it for a while Antworten

Michael van Gerwen admits Phil Taylor is the greatest but insists all the pressure will be on The Power in their Premier League clash. Premier League leader Van Gerwen will take on the second-placed Taylor in an eagerly awaited showdown this Thursday night in Glasgow, live on Sky Sports. The Dutchmans recent dazzling form, which includes a record-breaking average of 124 in the Premier League, has led to fresh debate about whether he can become the best player ever.Offering his own opinion, Van Gerwen insists Taylor, a 16-time world champion, will always be recognised as the sports finest champion, but admits his recent winning record could give him a psychological edge against the 55-year-old. I think Im the best darts player at the moment, but Phil is the greatest player whos ever lived and hes still a fantastic player. Michael van Gerwen I think Im the best darts player at the moment, but Phil is the greatest player whos ever lived and hes still a fantastic player, said van Gerwen.I know Im the No 1 in the world and people will say the pressures on me, but the pressure is on him - or he will put the pressure on himself because I know Phil Taylor. Van Gerwen has won a succession of matches against Taylor in recent months I dont have a point to prove, I think Phil has a point to prove because Ive beaten him the last few times on television. Hes the greatest who ever lived in darts.Myself and Phil is probably the best game and I hope we can both play really well. Phil is the greatest player who ever lived but I think Im playing the best darts that have ever been thrown and Im showing some fantastic performances.Van Gerwen has won six successive televised games against Taylor since August 2014, although Taylor missed match darts in their Masters semi-final in January and also led in both Novembers Grand Slam final and the recent UK Open semi-final. But Taylor is expecting a closely contested match I cant wait, Im really looking forward to it and hes in for a game, said Taylor. Im close to Michael, getting closer and closer, and Im not going to keep missing doubles.I missed doubles in a few games and he hasnt. Ive got to be more ruthless. Ill keep pushing him and I think probably Im one of only two or three players who can give him a good game so hes in for a treat. Michael van Gerwen plays Phil Taylor in a top-of-the-table clash on Thursday What do I think about Michaels averages? Unbelievable. His ability is fantastic, but everybodys ability is good - its his concentration and his aggression thats getting him through, and he doesnt think hes going to miss a double. I think once I get him, hes in for a massive battle.Watch Premier League Darts on Thursday live on Sky Sports 1 HD from 7pm. Or watch for £6.99 without a contract, on NOW TV. Also See: Studds Dutch dynamos WATCH: Glasgow glory College Jerseys China .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker. NCAA Jerseys Wholesale .C. at the helm of the top team in the Eastern Conference. His tenure as the GM in Vancouver was all too brief. Though he led the Canucks to what was then a franchise record-shattering campaign in just his second season, Nonis was gone and replaced one year later. http://www.cheapcollegejerseys.us.org/ . Now tied for second in the league in shootout goals, the 24-year-old likes to see what the opposing goaltender has in store before he ultimately lands on a move. Cheap College Jerseys From China . Gather a group of friends, or find a league to join online, draft your team, set your lineup and compete in a number of different formats. Wholesale College Jerseys . Barcelona also left injured defenders Carles Puyol, Javier Mascherano and Jordi Alba out of its squad for the trip to Glasgow. That means that Marc Bartra will probably start again in the centre of the defence alongside Gerard Pique. While the Cubs cruise toward the National League Central crown, Chicagos Anthony Rizzo and Kris Bryant have emerged as the top two candidates for NL MVP.Just how close is the race between the two Cubs stars??Id give them co-MVP if it was me, teammate Mike Montgomery?says. Or create another award that was just as good as MVP. Its too hard to pick between them. They both complement each other so well.Since co-MVPs is unlikely and we doubt that MLB would create another award to honor both players, we break down the case for each star and give you the chance to vote below.?The MVP case for each starBryant: Hes the NL leader in WAR, home runs and runs scored and ranks second in OPS. On top of all that he has played more than adequately at six positions. At this moment it makes his case for MVP a simple one. -- Jesse RogersRizzo: Although Bryant has caught him in RBIs and surpassed him in OPS, Rizzo still has a higher on-base percentage and has been his protection in the lineup, hitting behind him while Bryant has gone on a tear.dddddddddddd And Rizzos 1.35 strikeout-to-walk ratio dwarfs Bryants 2.08. And if you believe in clutch stats, Rizzo is hitting .319 with a .524 OBP in situations deemed late or close. Bryant is only .229/.327 in those situations. -- RogersEndorsing the candidatesJason Hammel on Anthony Rizzo:?Rizzo has been doing it for a while. Hes been our leader. You cant overlook him.Ben Zobrist on Kris Bryant:?Its pretty incredible. You start expecting the home runs. Youre not even surprised anymore when he gets 5 hits or hits 3 home runs. Its become an everyday thing. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz