Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 65 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.06.2019 06:21
It will presumably go to the hot hand, whoever p Antworten

RENTON, Wash. -- One of the staples of the NFL during the offseason is coming up with lists.So when the NFL Network revealed its list of top 100 players in the league earlier this year, and Seattle Seahawks Bobby Wagner wasnt listed, it was a surprising omission.And for Wagner, it felt like another time of being slighted.There was a lot of things I was tired of hearing, whether it was that, whether it was people even media people in this area that were saying stuff, I was just tired of having my name getting followed by some disrespect, Wagner said on Wednesday.So just trying to prove everybody wrong again just like I normally do in life.Through 11 weeks of the regular season, its been difficult not to notice Wagner.Seattles standout middle linebacker leads the NFL with 108 tackles, including 15 last week in the Seahawks win over Philadelphia.Hes on pace to shatter the franchises single-season mark for tackles and has already become the first player in Seattle history with five straight seasons with at least 100 tackles.On a defense filled with stars such as Richard Sherman, Cliff Avril and Michael Bennett, Wagner is finding a way to stand out above others.He just keeps balling. He just keeps playing really good football, Seattle coach Pete Carroll said. His game plan preparation is there, hes taking advantage of all of that. Hes really on the mark on his fits and stuff in the running game.Hes a fantastic athlete. I think this is a result of scheme awareness, growth, good guys playing around him and probably the heightened level of his preparation just because he is just more experienced now.Wagner didnt feel slighted two years ago when he was selected as a first-team All-Pro despite missing five games with a painful toe injury. But last season his game appeared to slip.He had 114 tackles in 15 games -- a number hes almost surpassed already this season -- and had just one half-sack. Wagner wasnt making the impact on the field he expected.So this offseason was all about revamping his process.I just felt like I had a different approach I was tired of being disrespected and changed my eating, started boxing, and then I think I found a lot of peace in life, Wagner said.Just different things, family situations and things like that. Just a lot of things that came into it. I cant really pinpoint one thing.Along with changing his eating, Wagner increased the amount of boxing, yoga and swimming in his exercise routine, activities hes trying to continue during the regular season.I feel like I finally got a routine with massages, and yoga and swimming, and all these different things that I do. I think it has helped me not get hurt, Wagner said.Wagner is quick to acknowledge the play of Seattles defensive tackles as a big reason why hes been able to record so many stops.Tony McDaniel, Jarran Reed and Ahtyba Rubin have all done their part in occupying offensive linemen and keeping them from getting to the second level and blocking the linebackers.Of the 657 total combined tackles recorded by Seattles defense this season, Wagner and fellow linebacker K.J. Wright have been in on 195 of them -- nearly 30 percent.Hes an athlete, Seattle defensive coordinator Kris Richard said. Whenever you get an athlete in space you just allow them be who they are.Game notes Seattle will likely be down two starters in its secondary with FS Earl Thomas and CB DeShawn Shead both unlikely to play because of hamstring injuries. Carroll was pessimistic about their availability on Wednesday. Steven Terrell would start in place of Thomas, with the combo of Jeremy Lane and Neiko Thorpe filling in for Shead. ... Seattle signed RB George Farmer off the practice squad on Wednesday for additional depth in the backfield. Farmer takes the spot on the 53-man roster vacated by the release of OL JMarcus Webb on Tuesday. ... DE Michael Bennett continues to recover from knee surgery earlier this month and wont be able to make it back this week against his former team, Carroll said. Bennett should be available next week when Seattle hosts Carolina.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL . Cheap Jordan 12 Mens . This should be celebrated because it will not always be this way. With the amount of money given to players by their clubs these days, it is a wonder that so many of those teams allow the sport to continue to take away many of their assets so they can play for a different team in the middle of their season. Discount Jordan 4 Pure Money . -- There were a lot of firsts for the Edmonton Oilers on Tuesday night. http://www.wholesalejordan12.com/discount-jordan-12-wholesale/cheap-jordan-12-wings-china.html . -- Derrick Rose shook off poor shooting early to hit clutch shots late and Carlos Boozer had 20 points and 13 rebounds to lead the Chicago Bulls to a 104-95 preseason victory over the Oklahoma City Thunder on Wednesday night. Discount Air Jordan 12 . Inter president Erick Thohir says in a club statement on Wednesday that Vidic is "one of the worlds best defenders and his qualities, international pedigree, and charisma will be an asset. Air Jordan 4 Wholesale .R. Smith realized how easily basketball can be taken from him, and he wasnt going to take his place in the NBA for granted anymore. Let the bellyaching begin. The second-guessing and Monday morning quarterbacking, too.With two weeks left until the Ryder Cup, United States captain Davis Love III has named Rickie Fowler, Matt Kuchar and J.B. Holmes as the first three of his four wild-card picks. Chances are, youre already shaking your head and tsk-tsking over one of these selections. Or even all three.Well, heres the thing about captains picks: Theres inherently something undesirable about all of them. If they were slam-dunk, no-doubt-about-it, ideal-situation options, theyd likely already be one of the eight automatic qualifiers who made the team two weeks ago. The talent pool might be deep for the American side, but its not so deep that players outside that top eight are without fault.Which leads to another thing about captains picks: There are no right or wrong answers -- not today, at least.Judging these selections in the hours after theyre announced is akin to the annual sporting ritual of grading NFL team drafts before those players are ever in uniform, let alone actually playing in games. Its utterly ridiculous and we all know it, but we still cant help ourselves.And so, in the immediate aftermath of Mondays announcement, Love was already being scrutinized for three logical, if not inside-the-box, picks -- none of which should have come as much of a surprise.Some will insist that instead of Fowler, that pick should have gone to another young star with some moxie, like Daniel Berger or Justin Thomas. Fair enough, but that would not only lose the experience of a two-time player to a potential rookie, but it would also snub a guy with a critically better overall résumé.Others will contend that Kuchar should have been replaced by Ryan Moore, whos in better current form. Theres logic in that, too, though the team would lose one of its most malleable partners and a guy who just claimed a bronze medal playing for his country at the Olympics a month ago.Even others will believe the Holmes pick should have gone to Bubba Watson, if Love wanted to assure himself of one of these big hitters. While including a two-time Masters champion, it would also mean including a guy who often toes the line between melancholy and irascibility.All of these ideas lead to one more thing about captains picks: Theres never been a perfect determination for why one player makes for a better pick than another.Is it current form? Thatts a cute sentiment, but the fact is that on the games highest level, form is still fleeting.ddddddddddddRory McIlroy won the Deutsche Bank Championship, then finished T-42 at the BMW Championship six days later; Dustin Johnson was eighth at the DBC, well off the pace, then won the BMW. And these are two of the worlds best players. Form is even more volatile for players further away from the top of the world ranking.Is it past Ryder Cup experience? If so, Love shouldnt even have considered anyone on previous teams, which have lost each of the past three competitions and six of the past seven -- except, of course, Holmes, whose lone prior appearance came for the winning 2008 squad.Is it analytics? Poring over recent statistics helps to explain which players can assist the team in need areas such as driving accuracy or midrange putting. Then again, poring over statistics is exactly the kind of thing that Europeans laugh about as theyre enjoying a few pints after another victory.Is it team camaraderie? Well, this intangible has certainly worked wonders for the European side, though picking players simply based on potential partnerships seems to be overthinking the situation -- especially when the entire outcome is always in doubt going into Sundays singles session.The one thing we can all (possibly) agree on is that these captains picks shouldnt go to those players who deserve it the most; they should go to those who can best help the team win.We wont know until the early evening of Oct. 2 whether Fowler, Kuchar and Holmes were the best selections for the team. That can be determined only by their personal records -- and that of the team. If they succeed and the team wins, they were the right picks. If they falter and the team loses, again, they will have proved to be the wrong ones.Speaking of which: Love will make one last wild-card pick just after the Tour Championship final round on Sept. 25. It will presumably go to the hot hand, whoever plays well during the season finale. It will also presumably be Monday morning quarterbacked, with observers shaking their heads and tsk-tsking afterward.None of that matters. The conjecture beforehand is just that, while the real winners and losers wont be determined until the Ryder Cup itself has been decided. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz