Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 72 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

06.06.2019 02:44
a grade one dangerous contact charge, Antworten

THOUSAND OAKS, Calif. -- The Los Angeles Rams parted ways with embattled coach Jeff Fisher on Monday, a decision Rams COO Kevin Demoff chalked up to an organizational failure and one he said was solely a performance-related issue.Special-teams coordinator John Fassel, son of longtime NFL coach Jim Fassel, will step in as the interim coach for the final three games, with the next coming on the road Thursday against the Seattle Seahawks. General manager Les Snead, who, like Fisher, signed an extension through 2018 before the start of this season, is not guaranteed to return, and neither are any of Fishers coaches.Starting today, well have a complete review of the entire organization, Demoff said during a 45-minute news conference at the Rams facility. We sat down with Les, and again, this team is not where it needs to be. And we need to own up to that from a coaching perspective, from a personnel perspective, from an administration perspective. I think all of us need to get better.Fishers firing came one day after a 42-14 blowout loss at home to the Atlanta Falcons. It was the Rams third consecutive lopsided defeat, and it put the team at 4-9 and handed Fisher his 165th career loss, tying Dan Reeves for the NFL record.In a statement, Rams owner Stan Kroenke said he has great respect for Jeff as a coach, person, father and friend, then thanked him for working tirelessly despite some challenging circumstances.However, Kroenke said, this is the right time to make a change, as our performance has not lived up to my or our fans expectations. We all are focused on improving as an organization and building a team that makes Los Angeles proud.The Rams have dropped eight of their past nine games and have guaranteed themselves a 10th consecutive losing season. Under Fisher, who has six consecutive losing seasons, the Rams have not finished better than 7-8-1. Since Fisher took over in 2012, the organization has been plagued by an ineffective offense and a continual rash of penalties.This was solely a performance-related issue, Demoff said of Fisher, who had a winning record in six of his 20 prior full seasons as an NFL head coach. And when you look at the team, and where it is, and how we get better moving forward -- for the fans, for the players, for the coaches, for the organization -- we wanted to make sure games like yesterday didnt happen again.Demoff said the process of finding a new coach will begin in earnest Tuesday. The hope is to have somebody in place by the middle of January, but the Rams are open-minded about the timeline. Theyre also open-minded about the identity of the next candidate.I think the obvious thing people are going to say is, Well, youre going to hire an offensive coach because you had a defensive coach or The offense is bad, Demoff said. I think we need to find the best head coach for the Los Angeles Rams. Whether thats an offensive coach, a defensive coach, a special-teams coach, the interim coach, a college coach, I think we have to be willing to look under every possible avenue to find the right fit to go lead this football team.In the interim, it will be Fassel, whose father, Jim, coached the New York Giants from 1997 to 2003 and was named NFL coach of the year in his first season. John Fassel has been the Rams special-teams coordinator for five years and held the same job with the Oakland Raiders from 2009 to 2011.Fassel didnt necessarily have aspirations of becoming a head coach, and he admitted to being taken by surprise when the Rams chose him. Asked if he believes there is anything he can show the Rams during these final three games that would give him a shot at being the head coach, Fassel simply said, No.I think Coach Fassel carries tremendous respect from our players and carries tremendous respect from our coaches, Demoff said. Hell bring tremendous energy. And this is about getting the most out of our group for the last few games.Fisher addressed the players shortly after he found out, and the locker room was genuinely crushed to hear the news. Fisher angered the fan base, but he had the overwhelming respect of his players.Middle linebacker Alec Ogletree called the firing a hard pill to swallow. Offensive lineman Jamon Brown got emotional when talking about how well Fisher handled the criticism in recent days. Defensive tackle Aaron Donald said the struggles are on us. Its on us as players. Several others talked about how they let Fisher down by not playing well enough for him to keep his job.I think I speak for the whole team when I say he was very well-liked and very giving, quarterback Jared Goff said. I mean, he treated us the right way. He treated us the way were supposed to be treated, and in return, we didnt do enough for him. And thats really what it comes down to.Fishers firing comes eight days after news of his extension leaked to the media, a circumstance the Rams were never excited to get behind.When Kroenke first gave Fisher an extension, the thought was that he could at least lead the Rams into their new stadium in Inglewood, California, for 2019, and there was a sentiment within the front office that it would be unfair to judge Fisher until he was at least a full year removed from the relocation and had time to groom Goff.Then the Rams first season in Los Angeles unraveled, starting with a blowout loss to the San Francisco 49ers on Monday Night Football and continuing with eight losses in a span of nine games. There was controversy with Hall of Fame running back Eric Dickerson, who was infuriated by a phone call from Fisher in which Fisher allegedly denied him sideline passes. Then there were Fishers comments about being unaware that Snead, his GM the past five years, had also signed an extension, which reportedly rubbed people in the organization the wrong way.Demoff said the Rams gave Fisher and Snead extensions because they didnt want them to go into the first season of a relocation with lame-duck status. The extensions were agreed to in the summer, but it took a bit longer for the paperwork to get worked out. Then the season started, and Demoff didnt want to announce the extensions because they could have created what he called a distraction.Maybe that was a mistake on my part, Demoff said.As the season went on, the Rams faced increasing pressure from the outside to make a change at coach.I think it would be easy to say that played into it, Demoff said. I think what that overlooks is the fact that all of that is generated off the won-loss record. And when you look at the fans, when you look at anything thats happened these past few weeks, everybodys been frustrated about losing eight out of nine and having some tough losses. And it all comes down to how were performing on the field. Cheap Custom Soccer Jerseys China . -- Matt Rupert scored once in regulation and again in the shootout as the London Knights extended their win streak to nine games by defeating the Owen Sound Attack 4-3 on Friday in Ontario Hockey League action. Wholesale Custom Soccer Jerseys Online . The Brazilian goalkeeper signed a loan deal with the Major League Soccer club on Friday as he looks to get playing time ahead of this summers World Cup in his home country. http://www.soccerjerseyscustom.com/ . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race. Wholesale Custom Jerseys . Cote was eligible to become a free agent Feb. 15. Cote helped running back Jon Cornish run for a league-high 1,813 rushing yards en route to being named the leagues most outstanding player. Cheap Custom Jerseys . There are some early surprises in the race for the Hart Trophy, but two of the contenders are the leagues biggest stars over the past decade. There are many more players in contention for the awards than just the three that Ive named, and a good or bad week can easily alter the landscape, but through the first 20 or so games of the NHL season, this is how the awards races look to me. Queensland forward Josh McGuire is free to play in State of Origin III after accepting the early guilty plea on Monday for his dangerous throw on Melbournes Dale Finucane.The NRL match review committee stung the Brisbane prop with a grade one dangerous throw for his tackle on Finucane in the penultimate minute of the Broncos capitulation to the Storm on Friday night.But he escaped sanction after taking the early plea on Monday, freeing him for the Maroons dead rubber game in Sydney on Wednesday week, and leaving him with 93 carryover points.Earlier on Monday, Raiders prop Luke Bateman faces a week oon the sidelines after being charged by the MRC for his crusher tackle on Newcastle forward Daniel Saifiti.ddddddddddddateman copped a grade one dangerous contact charge, and will have to successfully plead his case at the NRL judiciary if he is to play in the Raiders fixture against North Queensland on Sunday.Canberra teammate Kurt Baptiste (grade one dangerous throw) and Wests Tigers forward Josh Aloai (grade one tripping) can also escape suspensions with guilty pleas. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz