Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.06.2019 10:03
Their form at home is among Antworten

A handful of potential UFC stars are on deck Saturday at UFC Fight Night inside Golden 1 Center in Sacramento, California.Strawweight Paige VanZant possesses all the intangibles of a breakout, mainstream athlete, but at 22, she has plenty of room to grow. Shell face a real test from former Invicta FC titleholder Michelle Waterson. In the co-main event, Sage Northcutt and Mickey Gall will fight over a top prospect tag in the welterweight division. ESPN.com is here to take you deeper into the fights with our UFC Sacramento Cheat Sheets.Sage Northcutt (8-1) vs. Mickey Gall (3-0), welterweightsOdds as of Dec. 16: Northcutt -105; Gall -115Training with Mr. Woodley, ripping apples for Ms. TeigenAll it takes for Northcutt to go viral is a smart phone and some produce.Late last month, Northcutt posted a video online of him ripping apart an apple with his bare hands. Within 24 hours, SportsCenter had contacted him to request video rights and model Chrissy Teigen had requested a second round for her birthday wish.SportsCenter reached out on Twitter and I wasnt even sure it was real, Northcutt said. Then I saw the verified mark. I wasnt expecting that, obviously. Then Ms. Teigen put it out that she wanted me to rip up an apple for her birthday.I absolutely didnt think that was going to happen. I was just in my house having fun, and I thought, Hmmm, Im going to rip an apple and see if anyone else can do it.After a breakout UFC debut in 2015, Northcutt hasnt slowed down in 2016. He suffered his first professional loss in January to Bryan Barberena, but said the blow of that setback was softened due to the circumstances around it. Northcutt agreed to a last-minute change to both the weight class and opponent. He also later revealed he had strep throat.The loss was a learning experience for Northcutt, as is pretty much everything this early in his career. The 20-year-old Texan mixed up training regiments frequently and spent time in Milwaukee with current welterweight champion Tyron Woodley.Getting to see what drives Mr. Woodley to be the champion was great, Northcutt said. Im always trying to improve and this year I had a lot of fun experiences. I cant wait to get this fight in before looking ahead to 2017.Mickey Gall, post-CM PunkFighting CM Punk was a long, important chapter in Galls career -- and, as he said throughout, he looks forward to moving past it.After blowing through Punk in a first-round submission win in September, Gall says hes finally preparing like a professional fighter who will be facing a professional fighter.Gall called out Northcutt specifically in September -- so, clearly, its a matchup he likes. But he respects him as a UFC-caliber opponent, which is not how Gall felt about Punk, a former WWE star.In the Punk fight, I knew the only way anything bad could happen is if I hurt myself before it, Gall said. I was probably a little safer in that camp; I did less impact stuff. This one, Ive been working with black belts in karate who are a lot better than Sage. Ive sparred a lot in this camp. Im on rhythm.Im still a little untested because my first two fights in the UFC werent against UFC-caliber guys. This is a UFC-caliber guy who possesses real tools and strengths that Im going to have to do deal with. Im excited to show what I can do.Gall has publicly challenged Northcutt to a loser shaves his head bet on Saturday, but Northcutt refused to take that bait. Gall also called Northcutt the corniest fighter in the UFC.Gall says he doesnt have anything against him; he just sees Northcutt as a nice stepping stone to his next conquest in the UFC.The plan is to go in there and do my stuff, hit him hard. I think I can put him out, Gall said. I know Im levels above him on the ground. I take things one fight at a time but Im always looking ahead, too. Ill have a name in my mouth after the fight. Ill have a name ready to go on whats next.Key statsSage Northcutt:8-1 record in MMA career (3-1 in UFC)Has been taken down 7 times in last 3 fights (according to FightMetric)First time in his UFC career in which he is not the betting favoriteMickey Gall:3-0 record in MMA career (2-0 in UFC)First professional MMA fight versus fighter with previous professional experience (first 3 opponents were all participating in first professional MMA fight)All 3 fights have ended in first-round submission winsBreakdownIf were being honest, we really dont know a whole lot about Gall as a fighter.We know hes very confident and comfortable in the spotlight. He fits the description of a plus athlete, with a plus wingspan and a brown belt in jiu-jitsu. We know if he fought CM Punk 1,000 times, hed probably go undefeated.Other than that, were kind of left guessing. Throughout his amateur and brief pro career, he has shown a love for the right hand. It covers distance and has weight behind it. He says he has sparred with karate-based partners this camp, but as far as stand-up experience, hell be at a disadvantage. Northcutt is a third-degree black belt in tae kwon do.One reason Northcutt is thought of highly as a prospect is because hes unafraid to use the different parts of his skill set. His base is karate, but he has attempted his share of takedowns in the UFC. Hes a fast-twitch athlete with lots of hand speed.In this matchup, Northcutts best game plan might be to leave the grappling at home and try and keep it a stand-up fight, but that doesnt really fit with what he has done historically.Prediction:?Northcutt early, Gall late. Gall via rear-naked choke in the third.You make the call: Wholesale Custom Yankees Shirts . The Celtics closed out their first preseason under Stevens on Wednesday night with a 101-97 victory over the Brooklyn Nets, who rested a lot of their lineup including former Celtics Kevin Garnett and Paul Pierce. Custom Yankees T-shirts . Michell Burger, a woman who lives on an estate next to Pistorius gated community, said she and her husband were awoken by the screams in the pre-dawn hours of Feb. 14 last year, when Pistorius killed Reeva Steenkamp by shooting four times through a door in his bathroom. http://www.customyankeesjersey.com/ .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. Derek Jeter Jersey Large . The nimble-footed quarterback got his wish, dashing through the snow and a weary defence all the way into the NCAA record book. Yankees Jerseys China . The return match will take place next Wednesday. Udinese leads Fiorentina 2-1 in the other semifinal. Napoli staged a second-half comeback from two goals down after Gervinhos opener and a stunning strike from Kevin Strootman.We analyse the key talking points and questions to look out for in the Premier League on Sunday. After Saturdays action it is a truly super Sunday with five games across the day, with the north London derby getting the action underway at midday, two games at 2.15pm - with Liverpool v Watford live on Nissan Super Sunday - and Manchester United travelling to Swansea at 3pm. Football Score Centre app Sky Sports customers can watch Premier League goals and highlights every weekend at no extra cost It is all rounded off with Premier League champions Leicester hosting Midlands rivals West Brom at 4.30pm also live on Sky Sports with each game on Sunday featuring in-game clips of goals and incidents as well as half-time and full-time highlights. Its set to be a busy one and we look at the questions ahead of Sundays fixtures... Watch a preview of Sundays Premier League fixtures including Arsenal v Tottenham, Liverpool v Watford and Swansea v Manchester United. Can Spurs discover their scoring touch in the north London derby? (Arsenal v Tottenham - Sunday, 12pm)While questions over Arsenals longevity and ability to go the distance will remain whether they win, lose or draw this weekend, Spurs need to silence some of the doubts surrounding them.These have intensified in recent weeks after three successive league draws, in which two goals have been scored in the absence of the injured Harry Kane. Sunderland 1-4 Arsenal Vincent Janssen might have got his first league goal against Leicester last time out, but that was from the penalty spot, and collectively Spurs are not scoring enough.Heung-Min Sons goals have dried up after four in three league matches, Erik Lamela has not scored in the league since opening day, and Christian Eriksen is yet to find the net. The rise of Son We chart the journey of Heung-Min Son from South Korea to Tottenham via Germany... With Mauricio Pochettino saying Kane is a maybe to face Arsenal on Sunday, Spurs might again have to look for goals elsewhere. If they cant find them, they could find themselves six points off the Premier League pace-setters by the end of the weekend.How does Mike Phelan stop the slide? (Hull v Southampton - Sunday, 2.15pm)Short on fit players, short on positive results, shorter on the coaching staff after Gary Walshs departure to Aston Villa - things arent exactly looking bright for Hull right now. Watford 1-0 Hull They have lost six straight Premier League games and another defeat this Sunday would put the club in their worst run of form at any level since 1980.In terms of scorelines they have shown marginal improvement in recent weeks, following their 6-1 thrashing at Bournemouth with a 2-0 defeat to Stoke and then a 1-0 loss to Watford.Defender Harry Maguire said this week that its about momentum and Hull need to get something on the board. Southampton have generally performed well under Claude Puel so far this season If Mike Phelan is setting objectives, a clean sheet might be near the top. Hull have kept just one this season, but if they can shut out Southampton it would provide something to build on ahead of a potentially crucial run of fixtures that sees them face Sunderland, West Brom, Middlesbrough, Crystal Palace and West Ham.Will the Reds defence make their case? (Liverpool v Watford- Sunday, 12.15pm live on Nissan Super Sunday) Crystal Palace 2-4 Liverpool Described on Monday Night Football as the real deal by Jamie Carragher, Liverpool are on a roll.ddddddddddddut even with five wins and a draw from their last six matches, there are still question marks over the defence, which has let in more goals than any other side in the top six. Watch NOW TV Watch Sky Sports for just £6.99. No contract. They have also kept just one clean sheet this season, and hardly covered themselves in glory in last weekends win at Crystal Palace. Liverpool vs Watford November 6, 2016, 1:30pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Goalkeeper Loris Karius has been trying to familiarise himself with the physical side of the game by training with rugby pads, but what can the defence do?Jurgen Klopp has vowed to sort it out, and the return of James Milner should be a boost. If Klopp can fix the issues at the back then Liverpool really could be rolling.Could this be a confidence-boosting fixture, but for who? (Swansea v Man Utd - Sunday, 3pm) Manchester United defender Marcos Rojo believes the club are heading in the right direction after keeping back-to-back clean sheets What happened to the honeymoon period? Jose Mourinhos was short and sweet at Manchester United; Bob Bradleys has been non-existent at Swansea.The American has taken charge of three games, picking up just one point in a home draw with Watford. After defeat at Stoke on Monday, Bradley admitted confidence is low and the only way to improve a concerning situation is to start getting results. Le Tiss Premier League verdict Matt Le Tissier gives his Premier League review, picking his stars, champions & bottom three United are not in a totally dissimilar position. Their form as of late has been stuttering, with two wins, three draws and a loss in their last six matches. Zlatan Ibrahimovic appears to epitomise their problems with his crisis of confidence, having somehow failed to end his scoring drought against Burnley and now without a goal in nine hours.If confidence is key, who can seize the initiative on Sunday?Will the Foxes continue their strong home form? (Leicester v West Brom - Sunday, 4.30pm live on Nissan Super Sunday) Tottenham 1-1 Leicester Has the Champions League had a negative impact on Leicester this season? The results dont seem to suggest so, with three wins from three matches immediately after playing in Europe.Perhaps crucially, on each occasion after a European exertion they have been playing at home, as they are this weekend. Leicester vs W Brom November 6, 2016, 4:15pm Live on Get Sky Sports Get a Sky Sports pass Their struggles on the road have been well documented - one point from five games, and that coming against Spurs last Saturday - but at the King Power they have been a different animal.Their form at home is among the best in the league, with three wins, two draws, eight goals scored and just two conceded. Another win this weekend could lift them into the top half of the Premier League for the first time for over a month. Also See: Le Tiss Premier League verdict Goals, goals, goals in your pocket VOTE: Spurs greatest player Tyler: Man Utds wayward woe ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz