Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.06.2019 08:30
) and wide receivers Quincy Enunwa Antworten

CARLSBAD, Calif. -- Sam Stosur won the Southern California Open on Sunday for her first title in nearly two years, beating top-seeded Victoria Azarenka 6-2, 6-3. The fifth-seeded Stosur of Australia had lost all of her previous eight matches against Azarenka, winning only two sets. The win was Stosurs fourth career singles title and the first since she won her only major, the 2011 U.S. Open. "I think this is a huge boost for me," said Stosur. "I havent had great results for really all year, so to be able to bounce back and come away with this is really exciting and a good boost going into the last slam of the year." Later Sunday, Azarenka withdrew from Rogers Cup in Toronto because of a lower back injury. "Im so disappointed that I cant make it to Toronto as I added it to my schedule knowing what an important event it is," Azarenka said. "I am sorry to all my Canadian fans and I will work hard to get healthy and back on the courts as soon as possible." Azarenka, the two-time Australian Open champion, played another loose match, committing 32 unforced errors including seven double faults, and had only 11 winners. "I think I was taking too many wrong kind of decisions or too risky decisions when there was no need to be risky," she said. "I didnt try to sometimes stay in the rally. I just wanted to make what sometimes I can make with eyes closed. (Sunday) I didnt do it with open eyes." Stosur, playing in her first final since October, hit 20 winners compared to 29 unforced errors, but played the key points well, including saving 11 of 12 break points. "That was a really big part of the match," Stosur said. "That first set, she did have lots of opportunities. I think nearly all of them except one I hit a really good first serve in and she didnt make the ball into play." Stosur, ranked No. 13, requested and was granted a wild-card into the event after she lost her opening-round match last week at Stanford in the Bank of the West Classic. Stosur had victories over No. 4-ranked Agnieszka Radwanska and the third-ranked Azarenka, the first time she has defeated two top-five players in an event since the 2011 WTA Championships. "You can practice all you want, but at some point, you got to put it into play in matches," Stosur said. "That was the reasoning behind coming here. You got to put yourself under that pressure of playing matches. Thats why I came, and obviously now, very, very pleased with that decision." Azarenka, who will move into the No. 2 ranking ahead of Maria Sharapova on Monday, was playing her first tournament since withdrawing from Wimbledon with a right knee injury before her second-round match. Azarenka set the tone early when she didnt win a point on her first service game of the match, including consecutive double faults to give Stosur a 2-0 lead. She then scored her only break of the match on Stosurs serve in the next game before the Aussie broke back for a 3-1 lead. In a key game, Stosur fended off five break points in the next game to hold her serve and take a 4-1 lead en route to winning the first set. Stosur held a huge advantage with her serve in the set over one of the games best returners. Stosur, who had six aces, won 73 per cent of her first serves compared to Azarenka, who won just 43 per cent. Azarenka was even worse on her second serves, winning only 30 per cent. Azarenka improved her game slightly in the second set as the pair were on serve until Stosur struck with the only service break in the sixth game for a 4-2 lead. Stosur improved her record in finals to 4-12. Custom Marlins Jerseys . Ibaka equaled a career high with 20 rebounds, adding four blocked shots and 15 points as the Thunder smothered the Milwaukee Bucks offence in a 92-79 victory Saturday night. Cheap Marlins Jerseys . Radwanska, making her debut in the Seoul tournament, hit eight aces in a match that lasted 1 hour, 4 minutes at Olympic Park tennis stadium. "It was definitely a very good match -- I was playing really good tennis," Radwanska said. http://www.custommarlinsjersey.com/ . What general manager Dave Nonis called "short and productive" negotiations ended with Kessel signing a US$64-million, eight-year contract on Tuesday. Cheap Custom Marlins Jersey . Nathan MacKinnon, Jamie McGinn and Jan Hejda also scored for the Avalanche, who won despite being outshot 38-23. MacKinnons goal, also on the power play, came with just over a minute remaining. Custom Marlins Jersey China . Jane Virtanen scored two, and Alex Roach and Elliott Peterson rounded out the offence for the Hitmen (40-15-6). Brady Brassart chipped in with three assists. Colton McCarthy scored twice, Brayden Point had a goal and two assists, and Jack Rodewald also scored for the Warriors (15-35-9), who were 2 for 5 on the power play. FLORHAM PARK, N.J. -- The New York Jets are keeping their fingers crossed that David Harris shoulder wont keep him out of the regular-season opener.The veteran linebacker was injured just before halftime of the Jets 21-20 loss to the Giants on Saturday night. An MRI on the shoulder Sunday revealed no structural damage and X-rays were negative.They said it was sore, coach Todd Bowles said Monday. Its a bad bruise.The Jets open the season against Cincinnati on Sept. 11, giving Harris some time to rest and recover. The 32-year-old linebacker is considered one of the leaders of Bowles defense.Well see how it gets up into game week and see how it feels, Bowles said. Obviously, Im sure David doesnt want to miss it, but right now its too early to tell.Wide receiver Brandon Marshall (hip) was among several players who didnt practice Monday. He was a surprise scratch from the game against thhe Giants, and wasnt going to play against the Eagles, so hell have more than three weeks between game appearances if hes on the field, as expected, for the season opener.ddddddddddddornerbacks Dee Milliner (sore hamstring) and Dexter McDougle (hamstring), linebackers Jordan Jenkins (calf) and Bruce Carter (sore shoulder), and safety Dion Bailey (elbow) were among the others to not practice.Tight end Jace Amaro (groin) and wide receivers Quincy Enunwa (concussion) and Kenbrell Thompkins (groin) all returned after sitting out against the Giants.Defensive end Muhammad Wilkerson was given a rest day after playing for the first time since breaking his leg in the regular-season finale last December.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz