Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.06.2019 08:31
Scott was out with knee soreness. B Antworten

EUGENE, Ore. -- Whew. That was a little close.Buffalo Bills receiver Marquise Goodwin advanced to Sundays finals in the long jump, placing 12th in Saturdays preliminary round at the U.S. Olympic track and field trials in an event where only 12 athletes move on. Goodwin said he was sloppy and feeling a little rusty while messing up his first two jumps of the day, but isnt at all worried about finishing in the top three in the finals to qualify for Rio.Man, four years ago, I got 10th overall in the prelims, and won the finals, Goodwin said. It doesnt matter what you do the day before the finals. Honestly, just come back, refocus and its a new day.Jeffrey Henderson was first in Saturdays prelims with a leap of 8.22 meters while 2012 Olympic bronze medalist Will Claye was second at 8.14. Goodwins best jump was 7.82.Goodwin competed for the United States at the 2012 Olympics, finishing 10th with a leap of 7.80. He was drafted by the Bills the following spring. After playing two seasons for Buffalo, he returned to track last year while also continuing to play football. He played just two games for the Bills last season, but has excelled in the long jump this year, leaping a personal-best 8.45 meters at one meet. That surpasses gold medalist Greg Rutherfords 8.31 jump at the 2012 Olympics.He says playing football has helped him in the long jump.Its toughness, Goodwin said. Strain a hamstring going in, you just have to push through it. You cant make excuses. You cant go out there and say, I have a hurt hammy or I got a broken hand. When youre on the field, you just have to go out there and compete. You give it your all. If you win, you win; if you lose, you lose -- you take your Ls like you take your Ws.At the end of the day, you have to remember -- this is fun. You cant take the fun out of it.If Goodwin qualifies for the Olympics, he says winning a medal in Rio would complete a dream he has had since he was 9 years old.It would be No. 1, being that Ive never won an Olympic medal, he said. Ive accomplished a lot, but an Olympic medal is something Ive always dreamed of. The Super Bowl, as well. If I could get two of those, I could probably die right after. God forbid that happened, but I could. Nike Shoes Outlet .B. -- The Baie-Comeau Drakkar took over sole possession of first place atop the Quebec Major Junior Hockey League on Thursday with their sixth straight win. Cheap Air Jordan From China .ca NFL Power Rankings, overtaking the Denver Broncos and remaining ahead of NFC competition San Francisco, Carolina and New Orleans. http://www.cheapshoesnikechina.com/ . -- Adam Snyder returned to the San Francisco 49ers this season because the offensive lineman thought it was his best opportunity to win a championship. Cheap Nike Basketball Shoes From China . -- Chicago Bears cornerback Tim Jennings was selected Monday to his second straight Pro Bowl, while guard Kyle Long made it after a solid rookie season. Wholesale Nike Shoes .Y. -- Bills receiver Stevie Johnson has a bone to pick with the NFL schedule maker.BOURBONNAIS, Ill. -- Chicago Bears quarterback Jay Cutler is trying to be a more efficient passer in an offence that demands it. No stranger to learning new offences, Cutler believes the attack he is becoming more familiar with each day at training camp can take the team down a different path -- even though its been slow going against a strong defence each practice. "Any time you go to a new offence, guys are going to be in similar positions on the field," Cutler said. "Its just learning the verbiage and being able to spit it out." Cutler is looking at his fourth Bears offence in five years and a fifth different offence in six years overall. He has never had a passer rating higher than 88.1 as a full-time starter, and as a Bear his average rating is 81.9. The latest offence is one requiring high efficiency and ratings of 90 or higher. New coach Marc Trestman is often associated with a traditional West Coast style offence, but the Bears new offence seems to be a blend, with parts borrowed from new co-ordinator Aaron Kromer and his former team, the New Orleans Saints. Theres even a CFL influence from Trestmans time as head coach of the Montreal Alouettes. "I think that what we did up north was we played the game like its played down south, played in the NFL," Trestman said. "We put the same system of football in there. We had a little more fun with motions and we had a little wider field and a little more space." The offence requires a quick release of the ball, usually on five-step or three-step drops. Trestman takes issue with the premise that Cutler is just now developing a quicker release. "I dont know that weve seen a quicker release -- hes got a quick release," Trestman said. "I think hes practicing very efficiently, hes throwing the ball away (when receivers are covered). Theres nothing wrong with that with the defence that we have. ... Were working hard every day to just try to continue to become more efficient at our mechanics and fundamentals, and to develop and distribute the ball the way he has is good at this time." Cutler credits his performance so far to working daily under Trestman, Kromer and quarterbacks coach Matt Cavanaugh. "Theyre quarterback friendly and they want to make it as easy as possible on myself and the other QBs," Cutler said. "So its fun to work with those guys. They understand offence, they understand what were going through and they wwant to put us in a position to be successful.dddddddddddd" The basis of the offence is to get the ball quickly to tight end Martellus Bennett and wide receivers Brandon Marshall and Alshon Jeffery. "Its similar to what we did in Denver: Get back and get it to those guys," Cutler said. "Ive got a lot of talent on my outside, so the faster we can get it to them and let them work, the better." The Bears were just 22nd in the league when it came to scoring touchdowns inside the opponents 20-yard line last season. At Wednesdays practice, the offence scored on three consecutive passes from inside the 20 to its group of tall receivers: Marshall, Jeffery and Bennett. "Its good to have a situation like that where you can throw some fades into the side of the end zone, and when (the defences) have to cover 53 yards in the end zone (from sideline to sideline) it makes it tough," Kromer said. While the Bears have traditionally been a running team, Cutler once threw it 616 times in Denver in an offence similar in style to this one. However, Cutler doubts hell be required to ignore running backs Matt Forte and Michael Bush. "Ideally, you want to be as close to balanced as you can," Cutler said. "I know Trest likes to air it out. But with our backs, and our ability to run the ball, the 616 (passes) or whatever it was, thats probably a high number, I would think." Cutler displayed one other aspect of the multi-dimensional offence with a read-option style, somewhat like Seattle and Washington used extensively last year with their running quarterbacks. Trestman thinks Cutler makes up for a lack of speed with his football smarts when it comes to running a read-option. "There are moments where a quarterback has to give it up for the cause, so to speak, but (Cutler is) a smart player," Trestman said. "He knows when to get down. He knows when to get out of bounds. And I think he can handle those types of things." NOTES: A day after left tackle Jermon Bushrod went down with a calf injury, backup Jonathan Scott was out with knee soreness. Both players were day to day. ... Middle linebacker D.J. Williams strained a calf and was in a soft cast after practice. His injury could take more than a week to heal, according to the team. Rookie second-rounder Jon Bostic took Williams place with the starters. ... Cornerback Tim Jennings missed practice for undisclosed personal reasons ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz