Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 74 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

09.06.2019 08:33
nded 41-27.Buchanan opened t Antworten

I love tennis. Im not really sure when that love began -- maybe it was back in high school when I started playing -- because I didnt grow up like most tennis people, taking lessons since the day theyre able to hold a racket. The sport came into my life later, but my love for it has only gotten stronger over the years.So to me, the US Open is the most wonderful time of the year -- and probably my favorite sporting event. Getting to see the best players, explore the gorgeous grounds, eat top-tier food and watch some incredible tennis makes for the most enjoyable days and high-energy nights.When I found out that there was going to be a virtual reality simulation at the tournament this year that let fans feel the excitement players experience when walking onto center court, you know I was checking it out. Its called the American Express Pro Walk ... and its awesome.The detailsWhen someone tells you about a virtual reality experience, most of us think: That sounds great and all, but cant imagine it being all too believable.Well the Pro Walk is quite the opposite. The company used immersion technology, so instead of wearing a headset, theyve got holograms and 360-degree high definition projections to put you into the experience.As you walk through the double doors, you arrive at player check-in, where the system captures a photo of you and takes the pronunciation of your name. A pathway created by lights and a moderators voice then led me through the next door, into the locker room. The wooden walls have the names of past champions on them, and just as I rounded the corner, I almost jumped as I was greeted by real-life-looking holograms of Pete Sampras and Monica Seles standing mid-locker room.And they knew I had walked in! The pair greeted me and immediately started giving me tips for the match I was about to walk into, as well as some words of motivation. They wished me luck, and I turned and followed the lighted pathway down the infamous tunnel leading to the court.My journey down the tunnel was accompanied by flashing lights from the paparazzi and sound guys in videos on both sides of the walls, imitating the media capturing photos and sound bytes. Videos of past players during crucial points from epic matches were also immersed in there, moving down the wall, leading me toward the dome. When I reached the end, the moderator asked if I was ready -- it was time to step onto the court.I walked through the next door and into Arthur Ashe stadium (the biggest tennis stadium in the world), accompanied by the chants and cheers of the crowd as my name was announced and my photo came across the Jumbotron. I kid you not -- it felt like I was on center court. The seats were filled with what looked like real fans, 360 degrees around me, cheering and going wild. I couldnt help but say, This is so cool out loud. I felt like I was Serena -- and the crowd loved me.I was handed a racket and the dome projection directed me to prepare to serve. On the screen in front of me, I could see my opponent across the net. I also caught a glimpse of Monica in the stands cheering. I was directed to serve, so I wound up with the real racket I was holding, and ... ace! The crowd went wild as I won the point.Worth it?Definitely! Walking out of it, I couldnt stop thinking how unbelievably realistic it all was. Computers operate all the behind-the-scenes technology (such as each rooms ability to know when you enter, your faces projection on the Jumbotron and your serve as you wind up with the connected tennis racket) so nothing gets in the way of your experience once youre inside the walk.Plus, its all free. Afterward, you get a takeaway video that shows clips of Monica and Pete talking about what a great player you are (heres mine), as well as quick shots of you from the experience. Would I do it again? Absolutely. Fred Lynn Jersey Large . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. Custom Bill Lee Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. http://www.customredsoxjersey.com/ . "We have always prided ourselves on the way we play defence. Having two big pieces back is going to be a key for us moving forward for years to come," said Knighthawks head coach Mike Hasen. Cheap Custom Red Sox Jersey . The Montreal Canadiens announced on Friday that the veteran forward will return to the teams line-up on Saturday night when the Habs visit the Nashville Predators. Tony Conigliaro Jersey Large . -- Canadian Andrew Wiggins got the ball on the wing, made a nifty spin move and then let go with a soft floater from about 10 feet that swished through the net in Allen Fieldhouse. SPARTANBURG, S.C. -- Malik Moore scored a career-high 28 points, Michael Buchanan added a double-double and South Carolina Upstate rolled to a 99-67 win over Division II Virginia-Wise on Saturday.Buchanan had 17 points and 13 rebounds for the Spartans (6-5), with Mike Cunningham adding 15 points and Josh Cuthbertson 14. Moore made 10 of 14 shots as SC Upstate went 34 of 62 (55 percent) with 12 3-pointers. Moore and Cunningham had three 3s apiece.Virginia-Wise (2-8), which lost 116-56 at Wofford on Tuesday, got 17 pooints from Taiwo Badmus but Dimitri Sousa, who averages 18.dddddddddddd, was held to eight. The Cavaliers were outrebounded 41-27.Buchanan opened the game with a 3-point play at SC Upstate never trailed. The Cavaliers hung tough for the first half, trailing 44-36 but the Spartans opened the second half with a 12-2 run, pushing the lead to 16. Upstate outscored Wise by 15 at the foul line. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz