Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 82 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.09.2018 01:02
as approved approximately 1,200 boxing licenses in 2016. None of them made global headlines except for Conor McGregors,?on Wedne Antworten

The California State Athletic Commission has approved approximately 1,200 boxing licenses in 2016. None of them made global headlines except for Conor McGregors,?on Wednesday.Its obvious that a UFC lightweight champion obtaining a license to box is of great interest. But what does it really mean?One thing it doesnt mean is we all need to book flights to LAX for an inevitable match between McGregor and retired five-division champion Floyd Mayweather. Boxing license or not, there remain very tall hurdles between this fantasy fight and reality.But if McGregors rise has taught us anything, its that doubting him doesnt always work out. Thatll never happen are risky words when talking about Mystic Mac, whose words get a lot of attention because, as he has stated literally hundreds of times, his actions tend to back them up.And lately, he has been talking a lot about Mayweather and a $100 million payday.McGregor made history at UFC 205 on Nov. 12 by becoming the first fighter to hold two UFC titles simultaneously. Afterward, he laid out his expectations.Since the UFC sold for $4 billion earlier this year, McGregor says he has had no business discussions with new ownership WME-IMG. He expected that to change.Theyve got to come talk to me now, thats all I know, said McGregor, shortly after UFC 205. Both belts, chunk of money, little family on the way -- you want me to stick around and keep doing what Im doing? Lets talk. I want ownership now. I want the equal share. I want what I deserve, what Ive earned.It has been less than a month, but there has been no indication McGregor received that meeting. There was, however, the UFCs recent announcement that?he had relinquished one of his titles -- the 145-pound belt he won less than a year ago.That announcement took place during last weekends televised UFC event. McGregor didnt appear on the broadcast and wasnt involved in the news at all. He has yet to even publicly comment on it.In order for McGregor to use that newly acquired boxing license, he would need to either obtain the UFCs blessing or challenge certain aspects of his contract. The first seems unlikely, and the second requires money and time.But looking back at his UFC 205 comments, which include his intention to take time off until at least May for the birth of his first child, wasnt McGregor suggesting he now has both? Hes 28 and coming off a year in which he says he netted $40 million.He has a carrot -- or at the very least, the perception of a carrot -- in this mysterious Mayweather fight (or any boxing match, for that matter). As a boxer, he would also be entitled to various protections of the Muhammad Ali Boxing Reform Act, which currently does not extend to mixed martial artists.Does this license show hes actually headed in that direction? Or is it entirely symbolic, to create more leverage with the UFC?The best bet is the latter, but its hard to be sure of anything when it comes to McGregor and his plans. Right now, thats a troubling reality if youre the UFC. Pedro Alvarez Jersey . Klitschkos management company says the bout will be the Ukrainian fighters 25th world championship fight. The 1.83-meter (6-foot) Leapai defeated the previously unbeaten Denis Boytsov in November to become the WBOs mandatory challenger. Caleb Joseph Jersey .25 million option on reliever Jose Veras. http://www.theoriolesteamshop.com/Orioles-Chance-Sisco-Kids-Jersey/ . After slipping from the summit during the week, the Gunners overcame struggling Crystal Palace 2-0 on Sunday thanks to Alex Oxlade-Chamberlains second-half brace. Darren ODay Jersey . The formidable trio of Canadian receivers -- individually known as Chris Getzlaf, Rob Bagg and Andy Fantuz -- will share the field at Mosaic Stadium one more time on Sunday. Dylan Bundy Jersey .5 million, one-year contract on Friday. Hawkins, who turns 41 in December, will compete with Rex Brothers for the closers role at spring training. SINGAPORE -- It was a photo taken with Michael Phelps that inspired Joseph Schooling to Olympic gold. So when he was mobbed by fans on his return to Singapore, he made sure he posed for a few.Hundreds packed Singapores Changi Airport as the 21-year-old Schooling returned from Rio de Janeiro with an Olympic gold medal around his neck on Monday. He beat his idol in the 100-meter butterfly to deliver the first ever Olympic gold medal for the city-state of 5.54 million.Definitely the highlight of my life, he told the crowd. Thank you everyone for coming. This (gold) is not for me. This is for everyone. Thank you guys.Schooling, who attends the University of Texas, will spend four days celebrating in events in Singapore, including an open-top parade.Sim Siew Png arrived at the airport seven hours early in the hopes of seeing his hero.I wanted to see the golden boy, the 17-year-old Sim said as he clutched a pair of red swimming trunks that he hoped to get autographed. Watching the moment live on television left me excited and happy. My family was screaming.Sim was recalling Saturdays showdown in Rio where Schooling built a big lead and won in an Olympic record of 50.39 seconds. Phelps, the most decorated Olympian of all time, South Africas Chad le Chlos and Laszlo Cseh of Hungary shared a three-way tie for silver.Schoolings father, Colin, did not travel to Rio but said hed dreamed of the Singapore anthem being sung in the Olympic stadium.ddddddddddddThey did it this time, he said. That made my day.I got a feeling that Michael gave him some words of praises. Im glad my son also showed respect. That goes well with me, he said. Now we have to aim for the world record.Schooling spent more than an hour thanking his supporters Monday, signing autographs and posing for photos with fans as people screamed and chanted his name.Schooling was just a 13-year-old kid in 2008 when Phelps showed up to train at his club in Singapore ahead of the Beijing Olympics.While other kids rushed at Phelps wanting photos, Schooling was frozen. He couldnt believe his swimming idol was in front of him. Eventually, he mustered the courage to ask for a picture, too.A lot of this is because of Michael, Schooling said after his victory. Hes the reason why I want to be a better swimmer.Schooling is already inspiring young Singaporeans.I came to support him because hes friendly, approachable and very nice to little children, Judy Eng said, recounting how her nine-year-old son was on the receiving end of one such swimming pep talk.Not only is Schooling a good role model, hes also a little wealthier now too.By winning his countrys first Olympic gold, Schooling earned a bonus of $1 million Singapore dollars or nearly US$750,000. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz