Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 69 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

10.06.2019 07:13
while Raonic took in $268,350. Nadal Antworten

Former four-division world titleholder Adrien Broner, whose trial on charges of felony assault and aggravated robbery was set to begin on Wednesday in his hometown of Cincinnati, had all charges against him dropped when the alleged victim and star witness failed to show up at the Hamilton County courthouse in Ohio.Michael Tranter, the special prosecutor in the case, told ESPN.com that it was the third time the victim had not shown up. Without the key witness being willing to testify, Hamilton County Common Pleas Judge Robert Ruehlman had no choice but to dismiss the case, Tranter said.The trial was supposed to start [Wednesday] but the victim did not show up. He was supposed to, Tranter said. If they dont show up, for whatever reason, the judge can dismiss the case. I cant move forward without a witness.Tranter, who was assigned to the case because Hamilton County prosecutor Joseph Deters recused himself due to a personal relationship with somebody close to Broner, said it did not come as a complete surprise because police had tried to serve the victim with a subpoena multiple times but could not locate him.So the case is dismissed, but it could always be refiled if the witness comes forward or there is new evidence presented in the case, Tranter said.Earlier in the year the victim dropped a civil lawsuit against Broner.The charges stemmed from an incident during the early-morning hours of Jan. 21, when Broner allegedly assaulted a man and robbed him of $12,000 at gunpoint outside of a Cincinnati bowling alley. Broner allegedly lost the money to the victim during a night of high-stakes betting on bowling games, knocked him unconscious outside the bowling alley after a confrontation and took the money.The trial was supposed to begin on July 20, but when Broner did not show up to the courthouse on time Ruehlman found him in contempt and sent him to county jail for 30 days. Broner arrived at the courthouse about three hours late, but the judge did not rescind the contempt charge. Broner appeared ill when he arrived, and Ruehlman told Broner he thought he looked like he had a hangover and sent him to jail. Broner, 27, served the 30 days.After the bowling alley incident, Broner had two outstanding felony warrants issued for his arrest, but he still boxed in Washington, D.C., in a nationally televised fight on April 1 and knocked out Ashley Theophane in the ninth round -- one day after being stripped of his junior welterweight world title for failing to make the 140-pound weight limit.Broner (32-2, 24 KOs), who has won world titles at junior lightweight, lightweight, junior welterweight and welterweight, returned to Cincinnati and turned himself in on April 4 as had been arranged between his attorney and Hamilton County officials a few days before the fight. Broner was released later that day on $100,000 bond and pled not guilty as his arraignment on April 5.Broner is expected to fight again before the end of the year. Cheap Hydro Flask Sale . -- Playing time has been limited for Maxim Tissot this season, so the Montreal Impact defender made the most of his first scoring opportunity on Saturday. Hydro Flask For Cheap . Robinson finished with 17 points, all but two in the second half, and Lawson had 14 after halftime and finished with a game-high 11 assists as the Nuggets handed Dallas its first home loss in eight games this season. J.J. Hickson led Denver with 22, and Kenneth Faried added 10 points and 10 rebounds. http://www.discounthydroflaskcheap.com/ . Just as Montreal was settling into the first full working week of a new year, the Impact announced the appointment of their new head coach. Hydro Flask Clearance . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. Cheap Hydro Flask Free Shipping . "It doesnt get any better than that," Giambi said. "Im speechless." The Indians are roaring toward October. Giambi belted a two-run, pinch-hit homer with two outs in the ninth inning to give Cleveland a shocking 5-4 win over the Chicago White Sox on Tuesday night, keeping the Indians up with the lead pack in the AL wild-card race.MONTREAL -- Milos Raonic called it a learning experience. It certainly wasnt the victory party the Uniprix Stadium crowd was hoping for as Rafael Nadal took only one hour eight minutes to down Canadas top tennis player 6-2, 6-2 in the US$3.49 million Rogers Cup final on Sunday. But it had taken 55 years for a Canadian just to get to the final of the countrys biggest tournament, so Raonic had much to celebrate despite the defeat. For one, by reaching the final he will be ranked 10th in the world when the next rankings appear Monday morning, making him the first Canadian to crack the top-10. He will be the youngest player in the top 10 as well. "The tournament overall was a great thing," the 22-year-old from Thornhill, Ont., said. "There were a lot of situations that Im very happy with the way I dealt with them, and there were a lot of learning experiences through it all. "A lot of stepping stones that I need to do in my career happened this week, so thats great. The match, obviously Im a little disappointed with myself. I would have hoped to deal with that situation a little bit better." The last Canadian to reach the final of what was then called the Canadian Open, the now 81-year-old Robert Bedard of Sherbrooke, Que., was among the more than 11,000 at centre court to see the power-serving Raonic meticulously taken apart by fourth-seeded Nadals service returns and brilliant baseline play. Nadal, one of the worlds best who was playing for the first time since his first-round loss at Wimbledon in June, posted his eighth tournament win this year and the 58th of his career. He sees Raonic as one of the rising talents in the sport. "With his serve, his chance to be in the top 10 for a long time is very good," the Spaniard said. "Then what you need is to work on the mental part and in the game from the baseline, to try to play the right way on the important points. "I think he will do it. Hes still young. Hes having great results. This week is going to be very important for him and for tennis in Canada in general." It was an unprecedented week for Canada, which already reached a milestone in April when it defeated Italy to make the Davis Cup semifinals for the first time. Of the six Canadians in the Rogers Cup main draw, a record five got to the second round. Then Raonic and Vernon, B.C., native Vasek Pospisil became the first two Canadians to make the semifinals of an ATP Tour tournament since Andrew Sznajder and Martin Wostenholme inn 1990 in Rio de Janeiro.dddddddddddd They played each other in a semifinal, a cliffhanger that went to a third-set tiebreaker. So the one-sided loss in the final stung, but it was still a big week as he made the final for the first time in a Masters series event, one level below the grand slams. Raonic had worn different coloured Davis Cup-style shirts with a maple leaf over the heart all week, but saved a red-and-white one for the final. When he walked onto the court, he got a standing ovation. "That was one of the most special feelings Ive had in my career to this date," he said. "I even got a little bit of goosebumps from that. Im very, very grateful to have that memory and that experience here." The crowd stayed with him despite the beating. Nadal had two service breaks in a quick first set, including one game that Raonic led 40-0. The Canadian wasted three break points on Nadals serve in the fourth game of the second set and saw his chance to make a contest of it slip away. His best weapon, his serve, was not on form. He got only 50 per cent of his first serves in, and had only four aces. "I was trying more to serve hard rather than hitting spots," he said. "I wasnt getting the percentages I needed on my first serve. "Obviously, (Nadal) was playing great. He wasnt making many errors, if any. But at some points, I wasnt making him play enough, or waiting for the right shot. I think I was rushing a lot in the first set and a half. "But you live and learn. Its an experience I can learn a lot from and Im sure I will." Asked to comment on Raonic, Bedard says he has a bright future but needs to work on his game. "His return of serve is his weakness, for sure," said Bedard, who still plays doubles a few times per week. "He relies too much on his serve. "If I were his coach, and Im not close to that, I wouldnt let him serve for a while and just make him play and improve on the other shots that he has. One thing he might not be able to improve as much as he should, as much as Pospisil will, is that his mobility is not that great. But that can improve also." Nadal, who is 4-0 against Raonic in his career, won $547,300, while Raonic took in $268,350. Nadal stretched his record for wins in Masters series tournaments to 25 with his fourth this year. He is 48-3 and has reached the final of 10 out of 11 tournaments played in 2013. Raonic and Pospisil are slated to play this week in Cincinnati. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz