Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 44 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

11.06.2019 05:32
I’m not.And I’m sure the Los Angeles Ram Antworten

Are you tired of winning? s aren’t either.After traveling on the road for three weeks Authentic Greg Gaines Jersey , the Rams returned home to play against a dominant QB in Aaron Rodgers and a solid team in the Green Bay Packers.The game turned out to be a nasty, gritty, and close win as the Rams ultimately found a way to get it done - again.Let’s take a look at the stock report:Stock DownCB Marcus PetersAfter stringing together two or three solid games, Peters’ roller coaster ride continued. Davante Adams burned Peters for three massive gains on the day totaling five receptions for 133 yards on the day. Hopefully we can chalk this up as a rough day and expect a bounce-back week for Peters as he’ll likely see his fair share of star WR Michael Thomas next Sunday.OLB Samson EbukamEbukam was relatively invisible yesterday. Although his motor never stops and his speed can’t be replicated, the Rams’ edge rush is simply lacking. If it’s not one guy it’s the other.Offensive LineThe offensive line actually bounced back in the second half to balance out what was a very rough first half, but I’ll still jot them down here. Goff was sacked five times on the day and pressured multiple more. The running game was non-existent in the first half as well. I wouldn’t knock them too hard though. Like I said, the second half was a big flip for the big uglies upfront as they got the ground game humming and Goff worked his way to nearly 300-yards passing and three passing touchdowns.Stock UpDT Aaron DonaldThe freak continues to alter gameplans and dominate opponents. AD was all over Aaron Rodgers yesterday living in the Packers backfield all game long. He notched another two sacks on the day bringing his total to 10 sacks on the season (unreal). He also had multiple pressures and QB hits that forced Rodgers to throw the ball early and errant. Donald has been worth every single penny thus far.RB Todd GurleyEven though there wasn’t much space for Gurley to run in the first half, he made his impact felt in the second. Gurley finished the day with 25 carries for 114 yards on the ground and six receptions for 81 yards and one touchdown receiving. Gurley essentially grinded the game out with a massive run on a pitch that closed out the game, but not only that, he had the situational awareness and unselfish behavior to go down instead of scoring a touchdown and giving the Packers the ball back.WR Josh ReynoldsTalk about stepping up, that’s exactly what Josh Reynolds did. With WR Cooper Kupp missing another game, Reynolds was relied upon needing to step up. Even though he only had three receptions for 42 yards, he made the most of his opportunities with two out of those three catches ending in touchdowns. Having a fourth body like Reynolds at the receiver position must provide the Rams’ offense with much comfort.CB Troy HillThis may be weird for some, but I thought Hill was relatively solid all game outside of one blunder that costed him pretty big. On that snap, Hill tried to press the WR (Marquez Valdes-Scantling) at the line of scrimmage and missed miserably. It gave the WR an easy release and big separation right off his release and it turned out to be a 40-yard touchdown. Outside of that snap, his coverage was solid and Peters was actually the cornerback that Rodgers targeted.DT Ndamukong SuhNdamukong Suh had himself a terrific game yesterday Todd Gurley Jersey , probably because he and Aaron Rodgers aren’t exactly in a love affair. There was a specific pressure where Suh made sure he laid a good hit on Rodgers tossing him to the floor. Also, he was the key cog in making sure the safety happened occupying blockers and opening up a big gap for Mark Barron to make a big hit and securing the tackle.P Johnny HekkerEven though Hekker didn’t really look like himself on a punt or two, he had a few that were classic Hekker punts too. The punt that was downed by former Packer CB Sam Shields was obviously a big play and a game-changer for the Rams as it sparked the scoring and swung the momentum the Rams’ way. Not many defensive backs know more about Aaron Rodgers' strengths and proclivities than Sam Shields. He went against the Green Bay Packers' superstar quarterback in practice each week for seven years while they were teammates."Oh yeah, it was a good competition, and we enjoyed it," Shields said Wednesday, chuckling at the memories. "He would give me the side-eye, like, 'I'm coming at you,' and things like that. It helped me, it helped him."When Shields and the unbeaten Los Angeles Rams (7-0) host the Packers (3-2-1) on Sunday, he is eager to show off everything he learned during those countless hours of hard work in northeast Wisconsin.Moreover, Shields is simply grateful to be healthy enough to do it.Over two years after his fourth concussion put a premature end to his tenure in Green Bay, Shields is back in the league as a key member of the Rams' secondary and special teams. He made his first interception since 2015 during his second game with LA, and he is playing a steady complementary role on the Rams' star-studded defense.The Packers are happy and proud 鈥?even if they would prefer Shields doesn't do anything extraordinary against them at the Coliseum."He's a fantastic player," Rodgers said. "Just keeping in touch with him during his time away after the injury in Jacksonville Aaron Donald Jersey , this is what he wanted. He wanted to come back. He wanted to come back (with Green Bay). But I'm happy he's playing. I'm happy he's feeling great. He's having no issues with his head. He's a fantastic guy, was a great teammate for us, and a big-time player for a number of years."Shields won a Super Bowl, made 18 interceptions, started 62 games and earned a Pro Bowl berth during his tenure in Green Bay. His growth into a solid NFL cornerback was remarkable after he joined the Packers as an undrafted free agent in 2010.But his concussion in the Packers' 2016 season opener at Jacksonville kept him out for the rest of that year, and he sat out all of 2017 after Green Bay cut him. He seriously considered retirement during his absence."I'm happy he is (back)," said Packers receiver Davante Adams, who missed the final two games of last season with a concussion. "I can't say I'm surprised, just because it's serious. Those things can be serious, but you never know how a guy is feeling. You can always change. I've been down that path, but didn't have any lingering effects like he did."Shields endured months of painful headaches before getting lengthy treatment at UCLA and a few months of rest at home in South Florida. Once his head felt better, he was determined to return to the camaraderie and excitement of a team, and the Rams gave him the chance."I feel great," Shields said. "I feel blessed just to put my feet back on the ground, man. And being in this locker room with my brothers, that's always feeling good C.J. Anderson Jersey , feeling happy. I've been taking it one day at a time, and everything has been getting better each day."The Rams haven't played the Packers since 2015, and Shields has plenty of information on Rodgers to share with his teammates. Along with all that practice work, Shields spent years watching on Sundays as Rodgers took advantage of mismatches or tricked opponents into jumping offside with his cadence."The little mistakes, he sees those and capitalizes on them," Shields said.Shields is playing slightly less than half of the Rams' defensive snaps in recent weeks, and he plays extensively on special teams. Los Angeles cornerbacks Marcus Peters, Nickell Robey-Coleman and Troy Hill take many of the Rams' coverage assignments, but Shields also draws his share.More importantly, he is a part of the team again ?which is all he really wanted."I think Sam looks good," Packers coach Mike McCarthy said. "It's good to see him healthy out there playing. He's been playing a lot of snaps, primarily in their sub packages. He's done a good job. He's moving well like he always has. I'm happy for Sam."

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz