Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:41
champ Petra Kvitova 6-3, 7-5. Kerber Antworten

Frespanol has erased memories of his last trip to the Sunshine Coast with victory in the open handicap, a race deferred from the Doomben wash-out.The 1350m-race abandoned on Saturday was added to what was already a 12--race program on Wednesday with many of the runners being prepared for upcoming summer features.Ridden by Jim Byrne, former Sydney-trained Frespanol ($10) scored by a short head to Jopa ($9) on Wednesday with a half length to third-placed Harada Bay ($8).The last time Frespanol headed to the Sunshine Coast in April he was in a float which rolled down an embankment on the Bruce Highway and he spent 40 minutes trapped inside.Frespanol and the three other horses on the truck escaped serious injury but he missed the winter carnival.Trainer Tony Gollan, who is in New Zealand for a horse sale, said by phone the win had come as no surprise and Frespanol had improved with each race this campaign.He was good first-up and then had no luck at all second-up when caught deep, Gollan said.He is a nice horse and he will now run in the Recognition Stakes at Eagle Farm on Saturday week.After that he will chase the feature races such as the Lough Neagh and Bernborough Stakes in the summer.Gollan said Frespanol owed him a win in a stakes race from his days when the gelding was trained in Sydney.He actually beat me in a stakes race when Gai Waterhouse trained him. My mare Tornado Miss ran second to him in the 2015 Spear Chief Stakes at Doomben, Gollan said.I do think he will be even fitter next time so the stakes race might be soon.Group Two winner Rudy lost no friends when he came from third last to finish fifth. Barry Larkin Jersey Large .C. Lions has come to an end. Banks told TSN on Jan 2 that he had no interest in playing out the option year of his contract with the Lions in 2014, and he again made that clear in a conversation with Lions GM Wally Buono last week. Ken Griffey Jersey Large . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. http://www.customredsjersey.com/custom-tony-perez-jersey-large-312w.html . The Hall of Fame defenceman told Landsberg that he believes fighting still has a place in todays game, but thinks staged fighting needs be outlawed. Joe Morgan Jersey Large . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Custom Tom Seaver Jersey . The team said Saturday that Lopez was hurt during its 121-120 overtime loss at Philadelphia on Friday. The Nets said they would issue another update next week after consultation with their doctors. NEW YORK -- Latvian tennis player Anastasija Sevastova wore a Yankees cap to her news conference after she reached her first major quarterfinal.She bought it in Europe, not because shes a baseball fan, but simply because she likes the interlocking NY logo. Turns out, though, that New York is proving a very special place for an athlete who was retired at this time two years ago.In her second big upset of this U.S. Open, Sevastova beat 13th-seeded Johanna Konta 6-4, 7-5 on Sunday to become the first Latvian woman to make the final eight at a Grand Slam since Larisa Savchenko in 1994.I still cannot believe it, she said. Mentally Im spent. Totally spent. But its amazing.Sevastovas previous best showing at a major was the round of 16 in the 2011 Australian Open. But after a series of injuries that drained the fun out of tennis, she retired in 2013.During her break of nearly two years, Sevastova took classes in Austria in leisure management -- studying accounting and marketing in hopes of perhaps going into sports management.When her health improved, she came out of retirement at the start of last season, never expecting shed be making a deep run at a Grand Slam so soon.Im playing better in my second career right now, she said. Im handling pressure sometimes better than before.Shes more mature, both mentally and physically, Sevastova said. And it also helped that I saw that there is life without tennis.As in her second-round upset of third-seeded Garbine Muguruza, Sevastova wobbled under the pressure at first, failing to serve out the match. But as in that victory over the French Open champ, she finally closed out the win with a service break.Sevastova broke Konta seven times in 11 service games.In the end I just stop thinking and I just try to play tennis, Sevastova said.In Kontas second-round match, the Australian Open semifinalist had collapsed to the court with trouble breathing, but she said there werent any significant lingering issues Sunday. Fatigue was a bigger factor -- shes played 18 matches since the end of Wimbledon.Sevastova, whos ranked 48th, was such an unknown coming into the U.S. Open that initially her pictture wasnt included in the official tournament app.ddddddddddddShe said she wasnt upset because she didnt like the old photo that would have been used. The situation has now been remedied with an updated shot.She describes herself as a C- or D-list celebrity even back home in Latvia, saying Knicks star Kristaps Porzingis is the closest thing to an A-lister there. Perhaps a Knicks cap or one for the Mets -- the baseball team that plays across the street from the U.S. Open -- might have been a more obvious choice, but Sevastova is sticking with the navy and white of the Yankees.Shell next face two-time U.S. Open runner-up Caroline Wozniacki, on a resurgent run with two wins over top-10 players here after Sundays 6-3, 6-4 victory against eighth-seeded American Madison Keys.Wozniacki, her ranking down to 74th following a series of injuries, hadnt won four matches in a row since March 2015.I know it sounds bad, but honestly, at this point Im like, I really dont care what my ranking is, she said. Because if Im not in the top five, I feel like its not where I want to be, so at that point, whether Im 20 in the world or 100 in the world, it doesnt matter because Im going to play the same people anyway.The main thing is that when Im on court I have to believe in myself. Thats what I care about, that I know that I can do it. I know I can beat anyone. I think it just sucks for some of the other players who have to play me early.Another past U.S. Open finalist, Roberta Vinci, also moved on Sunday. The seventh-seeded Italian topped 99th-ranked Lesia Tsurenko 7-6 (5), 6-2 to reach the quarterfinals at Flushing Meadows for the fourth time in five years.Shell face second-seeded Angelique Kerber, who beat two-time Wimbledon champ Petra Kvitova 6-3, 7-5. Kerber was content to run Kvitova around the court and wait for her to make mistakes. The Australian Open champ had only eight winners, but that was just fine in light of Kvitovas 43 unforced errors. She also had seven doubles-faults -- the last on match point. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz