Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 38 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:44
e country in October 2011. BUFFALO, N.Y Antworten

CALGARY, Alberta -- Marian Hossa has been in the NHL long enough to knows how to make a goal out of seemingly nothing.Hossas team-leading 10th goal of the season with 2:23 left in the third period lifted the Chicago Blackhawks to a 3-2 victory over the Calgary Flames on Friday night.Chad Johnson threw up his glove to stop a hard shot from Artemi Panarin but the puck went off the top of his glove and high in the air. It ended up landing behind him where Hossa got his stick on it for his 80th game-winning goal.I dont think the goalie knew exactly where the puck was and the defender tried to put his stick out, Hossa said. I tried to hook on his stick so he doesnt touch the puck and the puck just bounced pretty much close to the goal line and I just tried to put it underneath me in the net.As the puck trickled over the line, Hossa was in the crease and in the process of falling on the Flames goaltender.Calgary coach Glen Gulutzan said he would have challenged for goaltender interference but he did not have a timeout left, having used it earlier in the period.Hossa, who has five goals in his last six games, is tied for fourth in the NHL in goals behind Patrik Laine (12), Sidney Crosby (11) and Michael Grabner (11).I just try to put the puck at the net right now, Hossa said. When you feel like the pucks going in for you, you just try to be around the net or shoot pucks to the net and try to make plays.Its nothing Chicago coach Joel Quenneville hasnt seen before.Hes scored some goals from right around that net here to get us a point or two and tonights a good illustration of how important hes been for us, he said.Ryan Hartman and Brent Seabrook also scored for Chicago, which has points in 12 of its last 13 (10-1-2) games. Corey Crawford stopped 28 shots.Sam Bennett and Sean Monahan scored for Calgary, and Johnson had 21 savesThese ones are tough games. I thought we played well, Gulutzan said. We needed a little bit more out of our special teams, but overall, we played a good game, its just unfortunate what happened.Down 1-0 after the first period, Calgary took the lead early in the second with two goals 3:30 apart from its new-look top line. With Johnny Gaudreau sidelined six weeks with a broken finger, Bennett has been inserted into his spot on left wing with Monahan and Troy Brouwer.Bennett jammed a loose puck past Corey Crawford at 3:33 from a scramble in the crease that was all set up by a dangerous rush from defenseman TJ Brodie.On their next shift, Monahan was credited with his fifth goal when his centering pass deflected in off the skate of Blackhawks defenseman Gustav Forsling at 7:03.Chicago tied it with about 5 1/2 minutes left in the second when Seabrook blasted a slap shot past Johnson, who was screened by Giordano.It was a power-play goal for Chicago and came on the Blackhawks first man advantage of the night.Its the same old story with special teams. Weve got to be better. If we get one on the power play, it might be a different outcome, said Bennett. Its tough to swallow right now, especially when we played a good game like we did tonight.Special teams once again let down the Flames. Their 30th ranked power play failed to score on five chances against the 30th ranked Chicago penalty kill -- while the 28th ranked penalty kill gave up one goal on one chance.The Blackhawks nearly scored in the opening minute of the first period but video review showed that Mark Giordano pulled the puck off the goal-line before it bounced past a sprawled Johnson.Hartman then gave Chicago the 1-0 lead at 7:42 when he got behind Dennis Wideman, took a perfect breakaway pass from Artem Anisimov, and while fending off the Flames defenseman, fired a shot inside the goal post.Game notes Flames LW Kris Versteeg (groin) took part in morning skate and is nearing a return. Hes missed seven games ... Calgary has gone 10 games without a goal from a defenseman. ... Chicago LW Tyler Motte (lower body) missed his fifth game, but coach Joel Quenneville says hes a possibility to play Saturday.UP NEXTBlackhawks: At Vancouver on Saturday night in the third game of a seven-game trip.Flames: At Detroit on Saturday night in the opener of a six-game trip. Wholesale Custom Bucks Shirts .In my heart and mind Im competing for India, luge competitor Shiva Keshavan told The Associated Press in an email interview. Every day Im flooded with messages from Indians all over the world telling me they are supporting me. Cheap Bucks Jerseys . Traditional contenders Brazil, Greece and Turkey drew the other three spots to complete the 24-team field for this summers tournament in Spain, basketball governing body FIBA announced Saturday at its meeting in Barcelona. http://www.custombucksjersey.com/custom-oscar-robertson-jersey-large-77u.html .S. Open champion Justin Rose birdied the first hole with a blind shot he hit to a foot of the pin, and he stayed in front Tuesday until he completed a 4-under 67 for a two-shot lead over Jason Dufner in PGA Grand Slam of Golf. Custom Bucks Jersey China . At a news conference Tuesday where it was thought that the fiery Schallibaum may be shown the door after a dismal finish to the Major League Soccer season, team president Joey Saputo said no decision has been made on whether the Swiss Volcano will be back in 2014. Custom Bucks T-shirts . 1 position. The Mustangs (6-0), who beat Queens 50-31 last weekend, earned 17 first-place votes and 287 points in voting by the Football Reporters of Canada. Western was last ranked first in the country in October 2011. BUFFALO, N.Y. -- Gus Ragland threw two touchdown passes and ran for another score, DeAndre Montgomery returned an interception and a fumble for scores and Miami (Ohio) beat Buffalo 35-24 on Saturday to win its fifth straight.Ragland hit Jared Murphy on a 4

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz