Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

11.06.2019 06:46
Rowe hit 3s before Mobleys two fr Antworten

CHARLOTTE, N.C. -- Everson Griffen saw where defense got the Denver Broncos last season.The Minnesota defensive end believes the Vikings have the talent to head in that same Super Bowl-bound direction.We are three games in and we have a long ways to go, but we can get there, said Griffen. We can definitely get there.Everson and company harassed league MVP Cam Newton all game, registering eight sacks, three interceptions and a safety to help Minnesota beat the Carolina Panthers 22-10 Sunday and improve to 3-0 for the first time since Brett Favre was playing quarterback back in 2009.The Vikings showed that last weeks win over the Green Bay Packers was no fluke, completely shutting down the NFLs highest-scoring offense from a year ago.With key injuries to Teddy Bridgewater, Adrian Peterson and Matt Kalil on offense, the defense is leading the way.The Vikings have allowed just 43 combined points in three games against the Titans, Packers and Panthers. They have 15 sacks and nine turnovers.So maybe, just maybe, the Purple People Eaters are back.We feel like we can be one of the best ever to wear purple; thats not taking away from the guys who wore purple before us, but we hold ourselves to that standard, Vikings defensive end Brian Robinson said. When we get the opportunity to get out there and stop the run and get after it, we do that.The Vikings normally bring a lot of blitzes and pressure, but on Sunday coach Mike Zimmer backed off some, relying more on his defensive backs to shutdown Carolinas taller receivers.The plan worked.The Vikings pitched a shutout after falling behind 10-0, holding wide receivers Kelvin Benjamin and Devin Funchess without a reception. Most of their sacks were coverage sacks.Even Newton was baffled after the loss.I cant tell you what happened, Newton said. I cant really pinpoint it right now.Ive said this all along: I think we can rush the quarterback, Zimmer said. I think weve got guys who can rush. I played a little bit more coverage today than I have in the past because some of their receivers are big. But once we were able to stop the run, it was a lot easier to do that. Because we played the run good, we were able to do that and it allowed the guys to get after the quarterback.Linebacker Chad Greenway said the Vikings have a mentality that hes not seen before in previous teams.We have individuals who are playing really well and getting great stats, but nobodys mentality is that here, Greenway said. Thats what makes it truly great, one you can enjoy as a team. So many people were a part of this effort. Offensively, we were getting points in the second half, and defensively we stand up when we have to.Zimmer says the Vikings arent surprised by their success.I think our team believes, Zimmer said. No one else believes, but I think our team believes.Especially on defense.They believe that they can win in any situation, Zimmer said. They work real hard, they study real hard, they play together as a team. When a guy messes up, he takes ownership of it. All these games, as we continue to go forward, theyll continue to build confidence.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Wholesale Custom Phillies Shirts . Datsyuk will miss Tuesdays game against New Jersey and could be sidelined longer, while Cleary will likely miss at least the next three games. Its been an injury-plagued season for Datsyuk, who has suited up for just 39 games. Cheap Custom Phillies Jersey . The phone hearing is scheduled for 4:30pm et/1:30pm pt. Winchester, who was not penalized for the hit, appeared to make contact with Kellys head early in the first period of Thursdays game in Boston. http://www.customphilliesjersey.com/custom-richie-ashburn-jersey-large-76h.html .4 million title. Ryan Riess emerged with the title after a session in which he started behind, but used expert skill to gather the chips to his side amid the unpredictability of no-limit Texas Hold em. Riess put his final opponent Jay Farber all-in with an Ace-King. Custom Phillies Jersey China . Andrew Luck lost his favourite target and the Indianapolis locker room lost one of its most revered leaders when Reggie Wayne was diagnosed Monday with a torn anterior cruciate ligament in his right knee that will cost him the rest of the season. Phillies Jerseys China . With Parker having a quiet game for once, Nicolas Batum and Boris Diaw provided the scoring as France won its first major basketball title by beating Lithuania 80-66 on Sunday. It was a victory that ended a decade of frustration for Parker and a talented French generation, which lost the final against Spain two years ago and took bronze in 2005. MARTIN, Tenn. -- Jacolby Mobley scored 20 points, Kedar Edwards had a double-double and UT Martin held off Texas Rio Grande Valley 88-80 on Sunday.Fatodd Lewis hit 6 of 9 shots and scored 15 points of his career-high 17 points in the first half when the Skyhawks (1-1) shot 63 percent and opened a 50-36 lead. Edwards had 15 points, 10 rebounds and seven assists and Matthew Butler added 14 points.Mobley knocked down a 3 to put the Skyhawks up 10-8 and start a 14-0 run. Mobley, Lewiss and Chandler Rowe hit 3s before Mobleys two free throws made it 21-8.ddddddddddddAntonio Green scored 15 of his 20 points and freshman Xavier McDaniel Jr. had 14 of his 27 as the Vaqueros (0-1) rallied in the second half. They were within four less than 5 minutes in on a Walter Jones layup but could get no closer as the Skyhawks kept the lead near 10. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz