Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 55 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.09.2018 01:02
swathed themselves in Irish flag capes and his countrymen sang Ole, Ole, Ole in the concourse and stands throughout the show.It Antworten

NEW YORK -- Conor McGregor raised his arms in triumph before he stepped inside the cage, the cocky Irishman playing to a crowd going wild for UFCs greatest champion.McGregor ran a circle around the mat, a victory lap of sorts before he even threw a punch. McGregor packed fans to the Madison Square Garden rafters and drove them into a frenzy as he packed a vicious punch against Eddie Alvarez.McGregor used a brash and brilliant performance to knock out the overwhelmed Alvarez in the second round to win the UFC lightweight title Saturday in the main event of UFC 205 on a record night.He dubbed himself this week the King of New York.Now, hes been crowned a two-class champ.Whats next for me, McGregor bellowed inside the cage.The easy answer: whatever the Notorious one wants.McGregor dominated from the opening bell of the biggest card in UFC history -- on pace to set an MMA pay-per-view record -- and the sold-out crowd of 20,427 loaded with A-listers from Madonna to Hugh Jackman went wild with each punishing blow.McGregor, also UFCs featherweight champ following a 13-second knockout of Jose Aldo, had predicted a fourth-round KO.Unlike UFCs laborious legal fight to reach New York, McGregor wouldnt make anyone wait.UFC has not decided if McGregor (21-3) will be allowed to defend both championships. UFC President Dana White said McGregor could be about the only fighter in the promotion to handle that kind of grueling fight load.Who knows, White said. Im going to let him enjoy his night.McGregor crouched inside the cage waiting for the bell to ring and attack Alvarez (28-5). McGregor was the clear aggressor from the start, dropping Alvarez three times in the first round. Alvarez, of Philadelphia, bounced up the first two times and took a severe beating on the third. McGregor forced Alvarez to fight with his back to the cage and never absorbed a serious strike.The 28-year-old McGregor put his hands behind his back in the second, taunting and toying Alvarez to hit him. McGregor, UFCs biggest box-office star, unloaded a left and ended the fight at 1:52 of the second. McGregor lay waste to a battered Alvarez and brazenly demanded his second UFC championship belt in a speech peppered with profanities.I was literally losing my head in there, he said.McGregor snatched his new lightweight championship belt, paired it with his featherweight title, and UFCs first two-class champion in the promotions history plopped himself on top of the cage and absorbed the scene of his historic night.Ive spent a lot of time slaying everybody in the company, McGregor said.Alvarez is the latest victim on the list.Eddie is a warrior, but he shouldnt be in there with me, he said. Im at a different level. Now, I celebrate as champion of two divisions.UFC was live and legal in New York for the first time since an MMA ban was lifted earlier this year.To celebrate, UFC stacked the card with three title fights that set a promotion and MSG gate record with $17.7 million. The 1999 boxing match between Lennox Lewis and Evander Holyfield drew a record $13.5 million.Jesus is going to have to fight the devil to break that record, White said.Tyron Woodley defeated Stephen Thompson via majority draw to retain his welterweight title in a fantastic fight and Joanna Jedrzejczyk successfully defended her UFC womens strawweight championship with a unanimous decision win over Karolina Kowalkiewicz.But the stage belonged to McGregor.McGregor, as he had been all week in New York, was the undisputed star of the card. McGregors fans swathed themselves in Irish flag capes and his countrymen sang Ole, Ole, Ole in the concourse and stands throughout the show.It was obvious the crowd was here to see Conor McGregor, Woodley said.The crowd could not wait one more night to see him.The two-decade ban imposed by New York left only unsanctioned MMA fights in the state. State lawmakers and Gov. Andrew Cuomo agreed in April to end the ban following years of failed efforts by supporters. The law authorizing the sport took effect in September, and UFC optimistically already had MSG booked.UFC last ran a major show in the state at UFC 7: The Brawl in Buffalo on April 7, 1995. UFC, under Lorenzo and Frank Fertitta, exploded into a global phenomenon, become a staple on network television and ran PPV cards that hit 1 million buys during the ban. UFC 205 was expected to reach around 1.5 million PPV buys. UFC sold for approximately $4 billion to a group led by Hollywood entertainment conglomerate WME-IMG in July.McGregor told reporters after the fight he wanted an equity stake in UFC.Whoever runs this place now has to come to me and give me my slice, he said. Bring me on board for real. I need to be set for life on this.Tickets at face value and on StubHub only seemed to be selling for as much as UFCs selling price.The fans saw UFC fighters deliver more kicks than the Radio City Rockettes in the 11-fight card.McGregor might need an extra ticket for his next fight: The two-division champ is set to become a first-time father in May.I feel like Im just reaching my prime, he said. Chris Bosh Jersey . Breaking three of his own world records on his way to winning in Paris, Chan silenced the critics and left the audiences standing in appreciation and awe. Alonzo Mourning Jersey . Brazilian national coach Luiz Felipe Scolari has confirmed that the veteran goalkeeper is set to join Toronto on loan, saying it will help him be ready for the World Cup. http://www.authenticbasketballshopheat.com/tim-hardaway-heat-jersey/ . For the Wild it was their first win of the season and they now have a record of 1-1-2 while the Jets fall to 2-2. Jets start a six game home stand Friday with another divisional game, home to the Dallas Stars. Wayne Ellington Jersey . NBA officials ruled the court unplayable in the Bucks final exhibition game on Oct. 25 because players were slipping, and the game was cancelled midway through the first period. Shaquille ONeal Jersey . Anthony Calvillo, through 20 CFL seasons, was frequently invincible and largely stoic in the heat of competition. But underneath the professional exterior he was, and is, compellingly human. CHICAGO -- The Chicago White Sox suspended Chris Sale five days, then got a rare win in a game their ace was supposed to start.Adam Eaton drove in Avisail Garcia with a game-ending single in the ninth inning to lift the White Sox to a 4-3 victory on Sunday in a game that was suspended the previous night because of rain.The big news Sunday was Sale getting suspended and fined one day after he was scratched from his scheduled start and sent home. The punishment was handed down after he destroyed collared throwback uniforms the team was scheduled to wear in this game. He is eligible to return Thursday against the crosstown Cubs at Wrigley Field, though Hahn would not say if the left-hander would start that gameWith Sale out, the White Sox were forced to go with their bullpen. The game was interrupted three times by thunderstorms on Saturday before play was stopped after eight innings tied at 3.The game resumed Sunday and the White Sox quickly ended it.Garcia led off the ninth with a single against Justin Wilson (2-3), stole second and scored from third on Eatons two-out single to left. That gave the White Sox their second victory in 10 games and set off a celebration on the infield just past first base.I love the guys in our clubhouse, Eaton said. We have a tight-knit group of guys that really want to fight for each other. To get the big hit and have everyone rush out there, especially with what weve had the past couple of days. Really, the whole year has been really kind of a roller coaster, on and off the field, so it was nice to be able to get those guys out there and finish it off with a win.The White Sox have been in a tailspin since a 23-10 start. And the news about Sale was just the latesst hit to a fading team.ddddddddddddEatons single made a winner of David Robertson (1-2), who got the final four outs. Starter Matt Albers gave up a run in two innings, and the White Sox used six pitchers in all with Sale getting scratched.Garcia hit his first homer since May 28 for the White Sox, while Justin Upton went deep for Detroit.Cameron Maybin had two hits and scored two runs for Detroit. Miguel Cabrera drove in his 1,502nd run in the first. Starter Matt Boyd gave up three runs and five hits in 4 1/3 innings, and the Tigers came up short after getting a break by not facing the 14-game winner Sale.The Tigers tied it Saturday in the eighth on Nick Castellanos single off Nate Jones that scored Cameron Maybin, who reached on Jones error. Robertson came in to get the final out in a pouring rain before the umpires called for the tarp, and he was back on the mound when the game resumed the following afternoon.Its different, Robertson said. I was telling (James) Shields on the bench over in the pen you dont have all that downtime. I walked from the bullpen into the dugout and I have to wait and look around and see if everyone else it ready and then you go.It was definitely good to get it over in one inning.TRAINERS ROOMTigers: Manager Brad Ausmus said no decision has been made on whether LHP Daniel Norris (oblique) will rejoin the team Monday in Boston. Norris allowed five runs on five hits in 4 2/3 innings during a rehab start with Triple-A Toledo on Saturday.White Sox: LHP Carlos Rodon (wrist) is scheduled to make a rehab start for Triple-A Charlotte on Monday. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz