Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 79 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

04.09.2018 01:00
rday night in Philadelphia, which nicked him for nine hits and three runs over five innings.He will be facing the As for the fir Antworten

LATROBE, Pa. -- Pittsburgh Steelers linebacker Ryan Shaziers top goal this season is to stay healthy.Shazier took another step forward in his development during his second NFL season in 2015, though injuries remain a concern. If Shazier can stay on the field for an improving Steelers defense, the former first-round pick figures the rest will fall into place.The more youre on the field, the better you get, Shazier said. My teammates will trust me in certain situations when Im on the field, theyll know I can do certain things and Ill have confidence, too.The more Im on the field, the more confidence I have and Ill feel like I can do anything.Shazier flashed that first-round, big-play ability during last seasons AFC wild-card game at Cincinnati. He led the defense with a single-game playoff high 13 tackles and finished with his first career postseason fumble recovery. Shazier also forced two fumbles, including a devastating third-quarter hit on Giovani Bernard and a critical late-game takeaway of Jeremy Hill that led to the winning field goal.You just have to have confidence in yourself, especially after last year, Shazier said. I started playing better and started having more confidence in myself. Im a major competitor. I hate losing and Im going to do whatever I have to do to win.The Steelers liked Shaziers 4.4 speed and sideline-to-sideline playmaking abilities when they selected the 6-foot-1, 230-pound linebacker No. 15 overall in the 2014 draft.The former Ohio State standout made 12 regular-season starts in 2015 and finished second on the team with 87 tackles, 3 1/2 sacks, four passes defensed and a pair of forced fumbles.But Shazier struggled to stay healthy, missing four games early in the season with a right shoulder injury before playing the final 12 games. Shazier missed all or parts of nine of the Steelers final 14 games during his rookie season.He has to stay healthy, defensive coordinator Keith Butler said. He has to be on the field. Thats the biggest thing for him. If he stays on the field, hell be productive. Hell be what I think we envisioned him to be.Shazier definitely feels as if hes stronger and he has a better understanding of the things he needs to do, regarding diet and weight training to preserve his body for the rigors of an NFL season. Hes also evolving as a leader on the defense and progressing as a defensive signal caller, a job he took over full time last season.The more you do it, the more comfortable you get, Shazier said.Shazier looks just as comfortable on the field during training camp practices at St. Vincent College, particularly his pass-rushing versatility. Shazier used his speed during a backs-on-backers blitz pickup drill, while also utilizing a swim move and brute force in another instance as he flattened one defender.Butler is excited at Shaziers potential as a blitzing linebacker from the inside.He can rush the passer, he can slip them and he can run over them, Butler said. If youre a running back, you dont know what hes going to do.Shazier just wants to stay on the field. If he can stay healthy, the possibilities are endless.I definitely felt like the way I played last year helped me gain confidence, Shazier said. I feel like my understanding of the playbook and my team having confidence in me is going to help me get to the next level.---AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap College Football Jerseys . Hargreaves began his career in 2008 with the Winnipeg Blue Bombers and has played with the Edmonton Eskimos and last season with the Saskatchewan Roughriders. Cheap NCAA Basketball Jerseys . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.cheapcollegejerseysauthentic.com/ . The injury bothered Bledsoe in the Suns victory over the Clippers on Monday and he sat out the teams home loss to Memphis on Thursday night. Cheap College Baseball Jerseys . John Tavares, Thomas Vanek and Kyle Okposo were also being counted on to slow down sizzling Rangers forward Rick Nash. That plan didnt go so well early. Cheap NCAA Jerseys . After Gasquet beat fifth-seeded Ivan Dodig of Croatia 7-5, 6-3, Tsonga followed up with a 6-7 (3), 6-2, 6-2 win against sixth-seeded Edouard Roger-Vasselin in an all-French match. ST. LOUIS -- On paper, the Oakland Athletics are the kind of team the St. Louis Cardinals should beat.At 55-72, Oakland is 19 1/2 games out of first place in the American League West and going nowhere fast.However, the games arent played on 8 1/2-by-11 sheets of paper, and the way St. Louis continues to struggle at Busch Stadium, the Athletics look like a threat to play a spoilers role in a three-game weekend series that starts Friday night at Busch Stadium.Fresh off an off day Thursday, Oakland arrived in town after drumming the American League Central-leader Indians two out of three at home, holding Cleveland to a single run in each game. The As also dumped the Baltimore Orioles, an AL East contender, three out of four games at home earlier this month.This has been kind of a theme for us this year, Oakland manager Bob Melvin said after his teams 5-1 win over Cleveland on Wednesday. Weve played well at times against good teams, then not so well against teams that arent as good. I cant figure us out.On the other hand, the Cardinals (67-59) are as easy to read as a rookie quarterbacks eyes. They are the majors best team on the road at 38-24, yet they cant consistently win at home, where their 10-6 loss to the New York Mets on Thursday night dropped them to 29-35.Two frequent bugaboos -- sketchy starting pitching and defense -- hampered them in the latest loss. Adam Wainwright didnt throw well but wasnt helped by a pair of key errors that led to five unearned runs.I wouldnt say thats the whole story, St. Louis manager Mike Matheny saiid of his teams leaky defense.dddddddddddd We had a guy throw a good game against us. And thats a lot of runs that youre giving up.The Cardinals are guilty of 88 errors this year, the fourth-highest total in the majors. They also havent made several plays that werent counted as errors yet still extended innings and led to runs.Even so, St. Louis remains 1 1/2 games ahead of the Miami Marlins for the National Leagues second wild-card spot. And with two more long road trips coming up down the stretch, the Cardinals can be excused for liking their chances at notching a sixth consecutive postseason berth.St. Louis will send rookie right-hander Luke Weaver to the mound for his third major league start Friday. The hard-throwing Weaver (0-1, 5.00 ERA) is coming off a 4-2 loss Saturday night in Philadelphia, which nicked him for nine hits and three runs over five innings.He will be facing the As for the first time.The Athletics counter with left-hander Ross Detwiler (1-2, 5.91 ERA overall). He will be making his fourth start with Oakland since he was acquired from the Indians for cash last month, and he is 1-2 with a 5.94 ERA for the As.A product of Wentzville, Mo., about 30 miles west of St. Louis, Detwiler is coming off a 6-2 loss Sunday at the Chicago White Sox, which racked him for 10 hits and six runs over four innings.In five career games (two starts) against the Cardinals, Detwiler is 0-2 with a 4.50 ERA. China NFL Jerseys White Wholesale Jerseys 2019 Cheap NFL Jerseys Throwback Wholesale NFL Hoodies Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale NFL Camo Jerseys Wholesale Stitched Jerseys Wholesale NFL T-shirts Disocunt Football Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Free Shipping Youth NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Jerseys 2020 Wholesale NFL T-shirts Wholesale Jerseys 2018 Black China NFL Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz