Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.06.2019 02:38
The clubs last met on May 20, 2015, at Childre Antworten

LAKE FOREST, Ill. -- Chicago Bears inside linebacker Danny Trevathan is more interested in what happens next.The way the preseason has gone, its probably best not to look back.Im more concerned about (how) were adjusting and how were going to bounce back from that, Trevathan said.You know its preseason and I know all that but collectively I want to see us play a little better man, and put together a great start and a great finish at the same time.From a long list of injuries to a rash of poor play, little has gone the Bears way.Theyre 0-3 heading into a preseason finale at Cleveland on Thursday in which starters will likely play little if at all. That means they have a few more practices, walkthroughs and video sessions to work out their issues before the opener at Houston on Sept. 11.And the Bears sure have a few at the moment.They are counting on better health as they try to improve on a 6-10 record last season -- their first under coach John Fox and general manager Ryan Pace.To that end, tight end Zach Miller and receiver Eddie Royal practiced Monday without restrictions after being limited because of concussions.But there are still some big health issues hanging over the team, with star right guard Kyle Long (shoulder) and outside linebacker Pernell McPhee (knee) sidelined.Its not clear if either will be ready for the opener -- and if they are, how effective they will be.Fox has given little information about the severity of the injury Long suffered at New England.McPhee is on the preseason physically unable to perform list after having offseason knee surgery.Weve some avenues that were going to have to decide here as we cut down to the (53-man active roster) and some time from now, so I dont like making those decisions now, Fox said about McPhee.But well continue, like I said, to evaluate him. There are options. He did start the season on PUP. We have a lot of options and well do whats best for us and him.McPhees performance declined as last season wore on, and he finished with six sacks after getting five in the first seven games.Its been a grind since his first day out, busting his tail, outside linebacker Willie Young said. And its a credit to him, because to bounce back from any what used to be career-ending injuries is a challenge. But hes on course, I would say.The Bears, meanwhile, are trying to get on course.They were shut out by Denver in the first exhibition and took a step back in last weeks 23-7 loss to Kansas City after a somewhat promising showing at New England in the second preseason game.Jay Cutler was off target against the Chiefs. Alshon Jeffery dropped a pass that could have been a big gain. Kevin White, the No. 7 pick in 2015, continued a quiet preseason after missing his rookie season because of a stress fracture in his left shin.The defense and special teams were hardly dominant. On top of that, it wasnt as if Kansas City was operating at full strength.The Chiefs were missing three of their top defensive players with Tamba Hali and Justin Houston recovering from knee injuries and safety Eric Berry in a contract dispute with management that ended on Sunday.For that matter, the Patriots held out Tom Brady when they played Chicago. And the Broncos were missing star linebacker Von Miller.Its just been a new team, you know weve got great players, weve got guys that can play ball, said Trevathan, who played for Fox in Denver and won the Super Bowl with the Broncos before signing with Chicago.Coming from a different team I didnt see anything wrong. I came here just like a regular person willing to work and get better and strive toward one common goal and thats what were still doing. We nip it in the bud and were getting close.---AP NFL website: http://www.pro32.ap.org and AP NFL Twitter feed: http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Air Jordan 1 Retro Cheap . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Jordan 1 Pinnacle Black . They reached the 100-point plateau for the fourth time in five games, bested the visiting Trail Blazers by 34 in the paint and scored 19 of the final 25 points in regulation. http://www.saleairjordan1.com/ . -- Sergey Tolchinksy scored his second goal of the game 3:56 into overtime as the Sault Ste. Air Jordan 1 Sale . Now, with Game 6 set for Fenway Park and an 8:07 p.m. ET first pitch, the Detroit Tigers face the unenviable task of having to beat the Boston Red Sox twice, on the road, to advance to the World Series. Jordan Retro 1 Low For Sale .com) - The Montreal Canadiens embark on their first road trip of the season as they head out west to battle the Calgary Flames on Wednesday night. One club is uncomfortably in playoff position while the other needs a victory to improve its chances as Sporting Kansas City (12-12-7, 43 points) travels to Foxborough, Mass., to take on the desperate New England Revolution (9-13-9, 36 points) Saturday night.Sporting KC resides in fifth place in the Western Conference, but the Portland Timbers and Seattle Sounders are just two points back, and the Sounders have a game in hand with the other two clubs. New England is in seventh place in the Eastern Conference, four points behind sixth-place D.C. United and five behind fifth-place Montreal.Sporting snapped a 12-game winless streak on the road on Sept. 24 with a 2-1 victory at San Jose. Defender Kevin Ellis back-heeled the game-winner in the 81st minute for SKC. Leading scorer Dom Dwyer scored the other goal, his 15th of the year and his third in three games.The Revolution are charging at the right time,, but a 2-0 loss at Columbus Crew snapped a three-game winning streak.dddddddddddd The fact that New England can still sniff the postseason is remarkable, considering the fact they have a league-worst goal differential at minus-14.Sporting has not won in Foxborough since 2012, losing the last three attempts. But that futility is not normal in this series. Sportings all-time record (24-16-11) and road record (11-9-6) vs. New England are both their best against any MLS charter member in the regular season.The clubs last met on May 20, 2015, at Childrens Mercy Park. Sporting Kansas City cruised to an emphatic 4-2 victory behind a pair of goals by since-departed Krisztian Nemeth and a goal each from Benny Feilhaber and Dwyer. Feilhaber also notched two assists in the contest. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz