Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 42 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

13.06.2019 02:41
nt immediately be reaching out to Antworten

Its been more than 15 months since the most-recent AFL clash between Fremantle and Geelong and a great deal has changed at both clubs.The Dockers 44-point triumph over the Cats at Simonds Stadium was the second in what would become a club-record nine straight victories to start a triumphant home and away campaign, culminating in a first minor premiership.In contrast, Fremantle have won only three of 15 matches this season to sit a lowly 16th on the ladder.The sixth-placed Cats turned over a quarter of their list in the off-season, which coach Chris Scott cites as a factor in their inconsistency, including three losses this year to teams ranked outside the top eight.Cat-turned-Giant Steve Johnson and feisty Fremantle forward Hayden Ballantyne were regular protagonists in several spiteful contests between the two clubs in years gone by and Scott has not ruled out the prospect of another edgy encounter when they square off at Domain Stadium on Friday night.Maybe, but Im not a big believer in going back a long time to get a form-line on a game, said the Cats coach.We last played them in round two, 2015 and both of our situations have changed enormously. ... I would expect it to be hot, but to be honest I expect every AFL game to be hot. Swell Black Friday . Cuban testified Thursday that he was upset when the companys CEO told him news that would reduce the value of his shares, for which hed paid $7.5 million. But he said he did nothing improper when he sold those shares over the next two days. Swell Cyber Monday . First off, the fans ripped the Cubbies introduction of a fuzzy new kid-friendly mascot named "Clark". http://www.waterbottleblackfriday.com/ . Pettersen, winner of last years Evian Championships, had nine birdies and three bogeys, holding off a series of challengers led by Marion Ricordeau of France. The second-ranked Norwegian made her season debut after missing the LPGA Tours opening event last month in the Bahamas because of a shoulder injury. Swell Black Friday Sale . Fernandez, coached in Toronto by former two-time Olympic silver medallist Brian Orser, scored 267.11 points and is the first champion to successfully defend since Russias Evgeny Plushenko in 2005 and 2006. Hydro Flask Cyber Monday Sale . Most important, perhaps, it went off without a hitch. Organizers poked a little fun at the now-infamous opening ceremony gaffe that saw only four out of five snowflakes open up into rings, leaving the Olympics logo one ring short. OKLAHOMA CITY -- Russell Westbrook on Thursday said he found out about Kevin Durants departure from the Oklahoma City Thunder like yall found out.On the news, on the cellphones, the social media, Westbrook said Thursday during a news conference to announce an extension with the Thunder that is potentially worth $85.7 million over the next three seasons. I talked to Kevin early on in the process. But nothing after. Just a text message from him, thats about it.After eight seasons playing with Westbrook in Oklahoma City, Durant signed a two-year, $54.3 million contract with the Golden State Warriors on July 4. The Thunder led Golden State 3-1 in the Western Conference finals before losing in Game 7.Asked whether Durants choosing the Warriors stings more, Westbrook was blunt.Sting for who? he said, smiling.Listen, I understand free agency, Westbrook said. I understand having the opportunity to go where we need to go. But once that happened, I told [GM] Sam [Presti], Whats next? To me, thats just my mentality: Whats the next thing we need to do to help our team win? Thats all Im worried about, to find ways to come in and figure out ways to make the team become a great organization.Asked whether he was surprised by the way Durant handled his free agency, Westbrook said he was: Some people handle things differently than others, and thats the way he wanted to handle it, which is fine.Durant and Westbrook appeared inn four conference finals and one NBA Finals.dddddddddddd As teammates, they blossomed into one of the most successful and potent duos in the NBA.However, since Durants decision, he and Westbrook have not spoken.Wed been together eight years, Westbrook said. You dont throw that away. Obviously hes now with a new team. But we definitely will talk eventually. But obviously now we havent.Westbrook was asked whether hes anticipating forthcoming matchups against Durant and the Warriors.Do you want to say it, or do you want me to say it? he said. You know what Im going to say.Like I said before, no game is no bigger, no less, no player, no place. I stand behind that because I play every game like its my last. I go out to compete regardless of whos on the floor, regardless of if were playing Golden State, Philadelphia, Milwaukee. It doesnt matter to me. My job is to go out and compete for our team.In Rio de Janeiro, where he is part of the U.S. mens Olympic team, Durant said he wouldnt immediately be reaching out to Westbrook to discuss his decision to stay in Oklahoma City.Nah, thats a touchy deal, Durant said. At some point, well sit down and talk. But I dont know when.Asked if he was happy for Westbrook, Durant said he was.Information from The Associated Press was used in this report. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz