Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 48 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

29.09.2018 01:03
even more dramatic on Wednesday, in the semifinals again in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics. The Dutch and Germany finished regulat Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Ellen Hoog updated her best memory in field hockey.At the 2012 London Games, Hoog scored the winning shootout goal for the Netherlands against New Zealand in the semifinals, en route to their second straight Olympic gold medal.She was even more dramatic on Wednesday, in the semifinals again in the Rio de Janeiro Olympics. The Dutch and Germany finished regulation at 1-1, and their shootout at 2-2. Hoog had been the first Dutchwoman to miss, her shot stopped by the underside of goalkeeper Kristina Reynolds right boot.The shootout went to sudden death, and the tension was so much that Netherlands coach Alyson Annan-Thate was crouching on the turf, barely able to watch. The first shooters from each team scored. Then Joyce Sombroek, the worlds best goalie, blocked and saved for the Netherlands, giving Hogg, next up, the chance to be the hero again. She wrong-footed Reynolds, and slammed in a reverse stick shot, just like she did at the London Games. After that, it was a blur.I had some doubts because I missed the first one, but I trust in my own shootouts, so I thought, `Well, Im not going to miss it twice, Hoog said. But after I scored it, I dont know what was going on. The most feeling I think is relief. Just relief that we won.The Netherlands, the biggest force in womens hockey, will play for an unprecedented third straight gold against first-time finalist Britain on Friday.Maybe it sounds arrogant, Hoog said, but we have done it before, so we know how to play finals. But of course its an Olympic final, and its always terrible. The nerves are coming already.She has a fix for that, the romance movie The Notebook, which came out the same year, 2004, that she made her senior Dutch debut. Her and roommate Naomi van As watch the movie before a tournament and before a final.Its a ritual, she said. Every time we watch it we become champions.Shes not half wrong. Hoog has won two Olympic golds, two World Cups, and three European Championships, and was world player of the year in 2014. Expected to retire after the Rio Games with more than 230 appearances and 60 goals, Hoog has already been setting herself up for her next career.Shes modeled for Sports Illustrated, published a book on fitness, and gives speeches on motivation.Theres no need to motivate for the final.We came here for the gold medal, she said. Starlin Castro Jersey . Aduriz headed home Markel Susaetas cross in the sixth minute to open the scoring at San Mames Stadium. He bettered that with a long-range blast that went in off the goal frame in the 18th, and converted a penalty in the 72nd after Diego Mainz was sent off for fouling Aduriz with only the goalkeeper to beat. Kyle Barraclough Jersey . Ancelotti says Ronaldo has recovered from a hamstring injury but "but he doesnt feel comfortable yet so we wont risk him." Madrid is third in the Spanish league, six points behind leader Barcelona, going into Saturdays game against Valladolid. http://www.marlinsteamproshop.com/Marlins-Brad-Ziegler-Kids-Jersey/ . Paul Pierce couldnt believe he missed at the end. Young scored a season-high 26 points to spark a huge effort from the leagues most productive bench, and Los Angeles beat the Brooklyn Nets 99-94 on Wednesday night after blowing a 27-point lead. J. T. Realmuto Jersey . After Mondays hard-fought loss, the wait seemed longer than usual. Getting set to go their separate ways for a short Christmas break, the Raptors coach credited his team for their effort on a seemingly impossible three-game road trip, urging them to build on that success when they get back to work at the end of the week. Martin Prado Jersey . After the whistle, Thornton skated the length of the ice, pulled Orpik to the ice from behind and punched him in the face several times. SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- Brynton Lemar scored 17 points on 6-for-10 shooting to lead UC Davis to a 63-58 win over Santa Clara on Saturday night.In a close game where neither team led by more than single digits, UC Davis (1-1) edged on top for good during a 6-0 spurt midway through the second half that was capped by a pair of free throws from Lemar to make it 49-45 with 7:39 to play. J.T. Adenreles bucket sparked the run, which also included a jumper from Mikey Henn.Santa Clarra (1-1) stayed close, cutting the gap to 55-53 on Henrik Jaderstens bucket with 2:54 left before UC Davis began padding the advantage primarily from the free-throw line the rest of the way.ddddddddddddChima Moneke added 15 points for the Aggies, who hit 23 of 56 from the field.Jaderstens 17 points led three Santa Clara players in double figures. Jerseys NFL China NFL Jerseys Outlet China NFL Hoodies China Jerseys Cheap Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys Discount NFL Jerseys Youth NFL Jerseys China NFL T-shirts From China Cheap Authentic Jerseys NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Authentic Jerseys Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys 2020 Cheap NFL Womens Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz