Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

14.06.2019 09:50
Matt Miller of Bleacher Report is out with a seven-round Antworten

mock draft. It’s impossible to peg seven rounds worth of picks pretty much any time Janoris Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , especially this early Let’s discuss Miller’s haul for your New York Giants, anyway.At the very least, it helps us learn some of the players in the middle and bottom of the draft.Round 1 (No. 6) — Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio StateMiller writes:Valentine’s View: Whether you buy that theory or not, and I’m not judging either way, let’s just reconcile with the fact that the vast majority of mock drafts will continue to connect Haskins and the Giants.Round 2 (No. 37) — Greg Little, OT, Ole MissLittle is the sixth-ranked offensive tackle on The Draft Network big board. Draft Network’s Kyle Crabbs writes:Valentine’s View: Crabbs’ scouting report will give Giants fans Ereck Flowers flashbacks. Still, whether it’s Little or someone else I don’t think it’s going to surprise anyone if the Giants address the offensive line in the first two rounds if they are unable to do so in free agency.Round 4 (No. 101) — Gary Johnson, LB, TexasJohnson is a 6-foot, 225-pound linebacker. DraftBlaster says:Round 4 (No. 125) — Austin Bryant, EDGE, ClemsonDraft Network’s Crabbs writes:DraftBlaster writes:Valentine’s View: We’ve reached the point in the draft where projections become difficult. If nothing else, I like the emphasis on edge/linebacker in this round.Round 5 — Iman Marshall, S, USC | Ross Pierschbacher, OC, AlabamaNote: Miller’s draft stopped using the pick numbers after the fourth round.Draft Network lists the 6-foot, 205-pound Marshall as a cornerback and says he is an “Explosive cornerback who can cover distances in an instant.”Walter Football says scouts are “lukewarm” on Pierschbacher.Valentine’s View: This draft is following an ABC pattern of checking off selecting players at areas of need for the Giants.Round 6 — Daylon Mack, DL, Texas A&MMack is a 6-foot Riley Dixon Color Rush Jersey , 320-pound interior defender. Draft Network’s Jon Ledyard says:Valentine’s View: Both GM Dave Gettleman and coach Pat Shurmur have talked about the importance of adding to both lines. The Giants add depth to the defensive interior here.Round 7Mitch Hyatt, OT, ClemsonJaylen Smith, WR, LouisvilleHyatt is a developmental offensive tackle with questionable strength. Smith is a 6-foot-4, 223-pound receiver. The Giants could use one of those if he can get open at the NFL level. In this scenario, Giants go linebacker in Round 1 for first time since 1984"WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections New York Giants NewsGiants Training Camp 2016Giants vs. Eagles 2015, Week 17New York Giants NewsGiants Free Agency 2019Mock Draft: Devin White choice for Giants at No. 6 in SBN blogger’s mockNew,224commentsIn this scenario, Giants go linebacker in Round 1 for first time since 1984EDTShareTweetShareShareMock Draft: Devin White choice for Giants at No. 6 in SBN blogger’s mockDevin White at the Combine.Thomas J. Russo-USA TODAY SportsSB Nation is in the midst of its annual Bloggers Mock Draft, and with the No. 6 overall pick I chose to give the New York Giants LSU linebacker Devin White.The first five picks went like this:Arizona Cardinals — Kyler Murray, QB, OklahomaSan Francisco 49ers — Nick Bosa, DE, Ohio StateNew York Jets — Josh Allen, Edge, KentuckyOakland Raiders — Quinnen Williams, DL, AlabamaTampa Bay Buccaneers — Ed Oliver, DL, HoustonFollow all the picks here.Here is how I explained the pick and the reaction to it by SB Nation draft analyst Dan Kadar:A little more explanationEdge, edge, edge Mario Edwards Jr Color Rush Jersey , edge, edge. I know. The entire NFL draft community, the media, the fanbase — everyone — expects the Giants to take an edge defender if they don’t take a quarterback. Unless the signals coming out of East Rutherford are a massive, and wildly effective, smokescreen it is a virtual lock the pick at No. 6 will not be Haskins. It’s almost as much of a certainty that it won’t be Drew Lock.I wholeheartedly believe GM Dave Gettleman dreams of scenarios where Quinnen Williams falls to the Giants here. If that doesn’t happen someone from the Montez Sweat, Brian Burns, Rashan Gary group of edge guys might — in most cases — be the likely choice. Quite honestly, I don’t believe White is getting past the Tampa Bay Buccaneers at No. 5. He did here, and my contention is that regardless of position he was the best defensive player on the board. Since you can argue, and I have argued, that the Giants can use upgrades at every spot along their defense, I wasn’t about to pass the guy I felt was the best defensive player remaining.Devin White profileUmm, no, it wasn’t an accident that the Devin White prospect profile posted at Big Blue View earlier today. Sometimes we actually do have a plan.Knowing I was selecting White in the mock, Chris offered an expanded — and mixed —analysis. Here is part of it:Chris and Dan reactChris Pflum and Dan Pizzuta offer their reactions to the selection via the Big Blue View Radio podcast.The fellas, to be honest, aren’t so sure about Ed’s judgment here. Chris made the case for Ohio State quarterback Dwayne Haskins, and also said he would have gone with one of the edge rushers, either Brian Burns or Montez Sweat, if the pick was not a quarterback. Dan also seemed to favor Burns and Sweat.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz