Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 96 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

15.06.2019 16:01
womens hammerName:?Sophie HitchonAg Antworten

MINNEAPOLIS -- An off-court investigation and ankle injury slowed down Reggie Lynch earlier this year.Now his coach believes the redshirt junior is one of the Big Tens best players in the middle.Lynch and Jordan Murphy each had a double-double and Minnesota pulled away to beat Northern Illinois 77-57 Sunday.Lynch scored 11 of his career-high tying 18 points in the second half. His 11 rebounds were two off a career best.Murphy had 12 points and 10 rebounds for Minnesota (10-1). Nate Mason finished with 11 points and Akeem Springs and Dupree McBrayer had 10.I played pretty good, but everyone all around did very well, Lynch said.Accused of sexual assault in May and not allowed to practice with the team until it was announced in August he would not be charged with a crime, Lynch, who transferred from Illinois State, also missed the Nov. 25 game with an injured ankle.He just needs as many reps as he can, but I thought he was terrific today, said coach Richard Pitino. To me, I think hes one of the better centers in the league. . Hes a game-changer for us.Lynch feels like hes had a groove the whole time.I know how to play the game, he said. My teammates are finding me and everyone is playing really well. Even if Im in a little bit of pain on defense or trying to score I know my team has my back.Lynch and Murphy combined for 12 of Minnesotas first 21 second-half points as the Gophers, who led by six at the break, built a 50-38 lead. Springs, who played two seasons at Northern Illinois, had a 3-pointer and layup in that stretch.I thought that Lynch, he came out and it seemed like he wouldnt miss a shot in the first half. We tried to slow him down in the second half, but it just wasnt enough, said Northern Illinois coach Mark Montgomery.The Huskies (4-5) lost for the fourth time in five games. They were led by Marshawn Wilsons 19 points. Dontel Highsmith had 10.Northern Illinois has lost 14 straight games to Big Ten opponents since Dec. 14, 1999.Minnesota finished with a 48-28 rebounding advantage and was 25-for-30 from the free-throw line after entering the game with a 67.8 percent rate.PASSING FANCYMinnesota finished with 17 assists on 24 baskets.I think our whole team is really, really willing passers, Pitino said. Theyre very unselfish. . They look like theyre having fun together. Theyre constantly looking to share the ball.WELCOME HOMEA smattering of cheers could be heard when Northern Illinois Wilson made a play. He went to high school about 10 miles from Williams Arena and was a finalist for the states 2015 Mr. Basketball award. He had 13 points in his first six games before Sunday.BIG PICTURENorthern Illinois: The Huskies need to shoot better away from the basket. Northern Illinois had zero points outside the paint in the first half and finished with 10. The Huskies were 2-for-11 on 3-point attempts.Minnesota: The Gophers, who struggled in a 74-68 win over the New Jersey Institute of Technology on Wednesday but beat Georgia Southern by 37 on Friday, continue to seek offensive consistency. They shot just 30 percent in the first half despite a 5-for-21 start, but 53.6 percent in the second 20 minutes.UP NEXTNorthern Illinois: Plays its only home game in a 35-day stretch Wednesday against Olivet Nazarene. The Huskies have four road games in that span.Minnesota: The Gophers are home Wednesday against LIU Brooklyn before a nine-day layoff for final exams. Discount Custom NFL Shirts Online . -- New England Revolution goalkeeper Matt Reis is retiring after a 16-year career to become the goalie coach for the Los Angeles Galaxy. Custom Football Shirts Outlet . Only three players drafted by NHL clubs were included on the Czech selection camp roster on Wednesday. Those players were Dallas Stars 2012 first-rounder Radek Faksa, Winnipeg Jets 2013 fourth-rounder Jan Kostalek and Phoenix Coyotes 2012 seventh-rounder Marek Langhamer. http://www.customcheapfootballjerseys.com/ . LeBron James and Chris Bosh didnt need any more. Williams scored 11 points in 10 minutes, Alan Anderson scored 17 points, and the Brooklyn Nets finished the exhibition season with a 108-87 win over the Miami Heat on Friday night. Custom Los Angeles Chargers Jerseys . -- About a third of the way through the regular season, the Washington Wizards are at . Custom Football Jerseys China . Houston won 3-0 to advance to face New York in the Eastern Conference semifinals. Last in the game, Di Vaio and Romero got into a shoving match with several Houston players. Romero appeared to elbow and kick Houston defender Kofi Sarkodie. Team GB consolidated their second-place on the medal table with another historic 24 hours on Monday. Charlotte Dujardin joined Laura Trott on three Olympic golds, while Sophie Hitchon won the countrys first hammer medal and Mark Cavendish finally made it onto a Games podium.Here is all you need to know about our heroes from Monday:?GoldEvent: Equestrian -- dressageName: Charlotte DujardinAge:?31Hometown: Leighton BuzzardImpress your friends: Dujardin has enjoyed a fruitful near decade-long relationship with her horse, Velegro, but the gelding was not initially intended for her. In 2007, the double Olympic champion was hired by her now-teammate Carl Hester to work at his yard as a groom, with one of the first jobs Dujardin was given being to bring on Velegro for Hester. However, following a strong start to the 2011 European Gran Prix season it was decided to keep them as a pair, and the rest is history.?Click here for moreSilverEvent: Cycling -- mens omniumName:?Mark CavendishAge:?331Hometowns:?Isle of ManImpress your friends: Cavendish is widely acknowledged as being the finest sprinter of his generation, and now he has an Olympic medal to sit alongside those 30 Tour de France stage wins.dddddddddddd. But cycling has not always been his only passion. As a teenager his competitive spirit saw him excel at ballroom dancing. People used to take the piss out of me for it but I was good at it and we won, so I kept at it, he said in 2011.Click here for moreBronzeEvent: Athletics -- womens hammerName:?Sophie HitchonAge: 25 ?Hometown:?BurnleyImpress your friends: Hitchon may have made history as a field athlete, but she began life as a ballet dancer. From the age of four until 14, the 25-year-old focused her energies on ballet. Three years after making the switch, though, Hitchon had broken the British under-17 record.?Click here for more ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz