Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 52 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

16.06.2019 03:12
the draw and then push for win. Antworten

MONTREAL -- Australias Samantha Stosur won a hard-fought opening match in the first round of the Rogers Cup womens tennis tournament on Monday.Stosur avoided the upset, beating 67th-ranked Heather Watson in straight sets 7-5, 6-3.The tournaments 13th seed struggled in the first set, but found her rhythm in the second, breaking Watsons serve on three occasions.To get through in straight sets, Im pretty happy, said Stosur, who reached the Rogers Cup final in 2011. Overall I thought I served pretty well. There werent a lot of points off my serve where she could dictate off the first shot.If I got a good strike, I was in good shape to win those points.Earlier in the day, Ukraines Elina Svitolina made quick work of qualifier Jennifer Brady, winning 6-2, 6-4.Numerous rain delays lasting a combined four hours extended the afternoon session and forced organizers to alter the schedule.Canadian Francoise Abanda had her first-round match postponed because of the weather. Abanda will face qualifier Saisai Zheng of China on Tuesday.The only Canadian who played Monday was Gabriela Dabrowski. The 24-year-old, along with teammate Alla Kudryavtseva, lost in doubles 6-3, 6-2 against Romanians Simona Halep and Monica Niculescu.In the afternoon session, Barbora Strycova overcame numerous rain delays to beat Caroline Garcia of France 2-6, 6-3, 6-3.Strycova, ranked 22nd in the world, came from behind to defeat 22-year-old wild-card Garcia in a session plagued by five rain delays.On two occasions, Strycova and Garcia returned to the court only to be ushered away just moments later when the rain restarted.Its really difficult, said Strycova of the constant interruption in play. These delays are tough because you always have to be ready. After the fourth delay, I went on the court and played a set and a half and I was tired.After losing the first set, Strycova battled back to win the next two. The Czech native will face sixth seed Venus Williams in the second round.Following the last of the rain delays, Strycova held serve then broke her opponent to take a 5-3 lead in the third set.On match point, Garcia, ranked 31st in the world, fired her forehand into the net.It was very close, Garcia said. I started that match very well. She had trouble adapting. But then there were many tight games. It was difficult for me to make a difference. I made mistakes.Also in the afternoon session, American Madison Brengle defeated Russias Ekaterina Makarova 6-4, 1-6, 6-4 while Daria Gavrilova topped Annika Beck 6-4, 6-3.The odds are against the Austrian Gavrilova in the second round. Her next opponent is fifth-seed Simona Halep.Canadians Eugenie Bouchard and Aleksandra Wozniak were not in action on Monday.On Tuesday, the 42nd-ranked Bouchard will meet Lucie Safarova of the Czech Republic in the first round, while Wozniak takes on Italys Sara Errani. Reds Jerseys China . LOUIS -- Alexander Steen scored a power-play goal with 59. Cheap Custom Reds Jersey . LOUIS -- Valtteri Filppula assisted on three of Tampa Bays four goals, and the Lightning beat the St. http://www.customredsjersey.com/custom-joe-morgan-jersey-large-102w.html . The 27-year-old Scrivens will be joining his third NHL club since signing with the Toronto Maple Leafs as a free agent in 2010. The move also reunites with him with head coach Dallas Eakins from their time together with the American Hockey Leagues Toronto Marlies. Custom Reds Jersey China . -- Yogi Ferrell orchestrates pretty much everything in Indianas offence. Wholesale Custom Reds Shirts . Shot outdoors against the stunning backdrop of Banff, Alta., the networks 30-minute original production airs tonight at 8pm et/5pm pt on TSN2. The four All-Star teams will play for $100,000 in prize money during TSNs annual skins game, airing live this weekend on TSN from The Fenlands Banff Recreation Centre. Jason Holder, the West Indies captain, felt the gulf between the regions first-class structure and the international level stood exposed, as they lost by 237 runs in Gros Islet to concede the four-Test series to India with one match still to play.It is going to be difficult. Test match cricket is very different from our first-class cricket at this point of time. I have had the privilege to play first-class cricket and Ive also had the privilege to play Test cricket and I can see a vast disparity between the two, he said. It is a situation where many of us coming to international cricket and are trying to learn on our job. It is definitely not easy, but it is something that we are faced with and I hope the guys can learn quickly.Hope that our guys bodies are accustomed to the workloads of international cricket because it is far different from first-class cricket. For instance you get a first-class game where a fast bowler hardly bowls the amount of overs we have bowled in this series. For the last five to 10 years we have had spinners dominating first-class cricket in terms of wickets taken. So it is a transition that we have to try to open up and adjust to as quickly as possible. It is by no means easy and sometimes we dont make it easy for ourselves.West Indies, who had to bat out a minimum of 87 overs to save the Test, were bowled out for 108 in just 47.3 overs, with just one batsman - Darren Bravo - crossing 20. They had fared only marginally better in the first innings, being bowled out for 225 after being handily placed at 202 for 3 at one stage.We havent been able to put up reasonable first-innings totals which have hampered us in the recent past. If you dont put up a good first-innings total, then you are chasing the game, Holder said. We need to knuckle down. As batsmen, we need to be accountable for our actions. At the top, predominantly, we havent been consistent; not getting starts weve been looking for.Asked to elaborate on the batting struggle, Holderr said it was simply a case of being too overcautious at times, apart from failing to learn from their mistakes in the first innings.ddddddddddddI think the difference from here to Jamaica is that we also spent time but we didnt score, he said. I think most of the batsmen have spent some time initially but they havent tick over the scoreboard as well as we would like. I cant speak for every batsman and it is a situation where each batsman needs to cope, how we are going to score and how we are going to occupy the crease. So sitting here is difficult to answer but all I can say is that the responsibility is on the batsmen at the present time.Holder emphasised the need to string together patches of domination before looking at bigger goals, something the team did sporadically in Jamaica, and then on the first two days in St Lucia before things slipped away from them.At the beginning of the series, I made very clear that we need to show signs of improvement. We have had a really tough tour in Australia in terms of our bowling and I have seen significant improvements in terms of our bowling, Holder said. We have been inconsistent with the bat for quite a while now. You have to make steps forward and you just cant leap. As a baby you need to crawl before you can walk.Definitely winning is a priority but we need to put ourselves in position to win games but the only way we can do that is by taking 20 wickets and at least putting up a very good first innings total in terms of securing the draw and then push for win. But we havent been able to put ourselves in those situations, to be quite frank. I think, moving forward, we need to be more consistent in terms of getting those first-innings total, 350-plus, obviously taking 10 wickets up front and coming back and taking the other 10. I think thats the direction in which we need to move towards. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz