Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

30.09.2018 12:16
ay afternoon, nobody cares what you did last week, coach Pat Narduzzi said.True, though if theres one hallmark Narduzzi has trie Antworten

Chittagong Vikings 190 for 5 (Nabi 87*, Anamul 50, Patel 2-21) beat Rajshahi Kings 171 for 9 (Sabbir 46, Taskin 5-31) by 19 runs Scorecard and ball-by-ball detailsMohammad Nabi raised Chittagong Vikings from the dead and led them to 190 before Taskin Ahmeds career-best T20 figures of 5 for 31 sank the chase. Nabi hit his maiden BPL fifty off 25 balls, and converted it into his highest T20 score. Nabi clattered six fours and six sixes in front of a sell-out home crowd.Nabi walked in at 68 for 4 after the fall of Jahurul Islam and added 105 for the fifth wicket with Anamul Haque, who contributed with 50, including four fours and two sixes. Nabi took his time to get his eye in, before gradually shifting gears. He smashed Darren Sammy over long-off for his first six in the 13th over and then sent Sri Lanka allrounder Milinda Siriwardana over cover in the next over. Nabi hit full tilt when he hammered Abul Hasan for four successive boundaries in the 18th over, which eventually produced 20 runs.Sixteen runs came off the next over in which Nabi was dropped on 60. Anamul, meanwhile, reached his first BPL fifty since 2013. His joy, though, was short-lived as he holed out off the next ball. Nabi, however, hit three boundaries in the last over, propelling his team to 190. They ended up 76 runs off the last five overs.Rajshahis chase never found rhythm, though Mominul Haque and Junaid Siddique added 44 for the first wicket. Mominul got going with four consecutive fours in the second over before becoming Taskins first victim in the fifth over. Siddique, Mominuls new opening partner, who had joined the squad a couple of days ago, made 38 off 28 balls but fell to Grant Elliott when the chase needed a higher gear.The onus was then on Sabbir Rahman, who had stroked 122 in his previous match against Barisal Bulls. He added a rapid 34 for the third wicket with Umar Akmal, who managed 21 off 12 balls. Sabbir was then dropped on 24 by Mahmudul, but he failed to capitalise, driving early against Imran Khan jnrs back-of-the-hand delivery and holing out to Tamim Iqbal, who completed a sharp diving catch.A similar delivery from Imran also accounted for Darren Sammy, who was Rajshahis last hope in the chase, in the 17th over.Taskin, who had earlier taken the wickets of Mominul and Akmal, also accounted for Siriwardana, Mehedi Hasan and Farhad Reza to finish with his maiden five-for in T20s. This meant he became the third Bangladeshi bowler after Al-Amin Hossain and Abul Hasan to take a five-wicket haul in the BPL. Rajshahi eventually fell short of the target by 19 runs. Kyrie Irving College Jersey . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. J.J. Redick College Jersey ., and Rudi Swiegers of Kipling, Sask., took sixth spot on Saturday in pairs at the NHK Trophy ISU Grand Prix figure skating competition. http://www.cheapdukebluedevilsjerseys.com/?tag=cameron-reddish-college-jersey . -- Five former Kansas City Chiefs players who were on the team between 1987 and 1993 filed a lawsuit Tuesday claiming the team hid and even lied about the risks of head injuries during that time period when there was no collective bargaining agreement in place in the NFL. Authentic Duke Jerseys . -- Nate Robinson has played for seven teams, so beating one of them is no longer a rare occurrence. Cheap Duke Jerseys Free Shipping . "I dont know that were close," said general manager Alex Anthopoulos. "I just think, right now, the acquisition cost just doesnt work for us right now. I dont know if I can quantify how far off or things like that that they might be but I would say we continue to have dialogue. PITTSBURGH -- As a general rule, Pittsburgh kicker Chris Blewitt tries to steer clear of social media. He logs onto Facebook only occasionally, joking he likes something every couple of months so people know hes still alive. Twitter is pretty much out. Consider it an act of self-preservation to avoid the all-too-convenient puns that pop up whenever one of his kicks sails wide of the mark.Funny how all those puns vanished when Blewitt drilled a last-second 48-yard field goal that lifted the Panthers over then second-ranked Clemson 43-42 and sent shockwaves throughout the College Football Playoff picture.Its always fun to be able to shut people up, Blewitt said.Something Blewitt and the Panthers (6-4, 3-3 ACC) did with one frantic fourth-down fourth-quarter stop and one final sweep of Blewitts right leg in what by any stretch is the programs biggest victory in nearly a decade, Septembers thriller over Penn State included.Based on my phone blowing up, it was bigger than the Penn State win, coach Pat Narduzzi said.Now comes the hard part: backing it up. As cathartic as holding off the Nittany Lions felt in the renewal of a rivalry that was dormant for 15 years, the momentum didnt last. Pitt went on the road and dropped its next two games, narrow losses to Oklahoma State and North Carolina.Doing the same while wrapping up the regular season at home against Duke (4-6, 1-5) and Syracuse (4-6, 2-4) and all the joy will fade quickly. And the Panthers know it.At 3 p.m. on Saturday afternoon, nobody cares what you did last week, coach Pat Narduzzi said.True, though if theres one hallmark Narduzzi has tried to imprint on the Panthers during his two seasons on the job its this: be resilient. Its why he gave Blewitt a kiss (literally) after an early extra point attempt was blocked. Yes, really.Id say it definitely was a first, Bleewitt said.dddddddddddd I do appreciate the message, but the gesture caught me off guard.Narduzzi understood there would be a point later in the game when Pitt would need Blewitt to come through again and rather than have Blewitt spend 15 minutes on the bench beating himself up, Narduzzi opted to take a more optimistic approach. For all of Narduzzis sideline histrionics, he makes it a point to never publicly chastise his players. Thats what practice is for, not the games.I could tell he was down a little bit, Narduzzi said. He just had that look on his face. I told him, `Wipe that off. Theres not a player on offense, defense, that didnt make a (mistake).Blewitt atoned -- and then some -- by nailing the kick that served as the tipping point of a wild Saturday in which the Nos. 2, 3 and 4 teams in the College Football Playoff ranking lost. Seeing the replay, the one in which Blewitt raised his arms to signal good almost the instant the ball left his foot, was cool. Yet it was one step in the process.I wouldnt say, `I did it, Blewitt said. Id say our team definitely came through.It also allowed the Panthers to head home without the pressure of trying to become bowl eligible. Pitt, however, is quick to avoid the notion that it has finally arrived. Celebrating on the field in Death Valley was a sweet moment to be sure, but also a fleeting one if it doesnt turn into something more.Its great to knock off the No. 2 team in the country, Narduzzi said. If were capable of coming to Heinz Field and getting it done, its just as big. Other people might not think it but (we do). ... We still have got a long way to go.---More AP college football: www.collegefootball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz