Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 60 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

19.06.2019 03:33
break of serve saw Murray take the opening Antworten

CHESTE, Spain -- Jorge Lorenzo of Spain won the season-ending Valencia Moto Grand Prix on Sunday, ending a 12-race winless streak in his final event before switching from Yamaha to rival Ducati.Lorenzo won from pole position, finishing ahead of champion Marc Marquez, Andrea Iannone and Valentino Rossi. The three-time champion, who hadnt won since the Italian GP in May, will be joining Ducati next year after nine seasons with Yamaha.This was my final gift to Yamaha, Lorenzo said.Marquez, who was crowned world champion two races ago, finished only a second behind Lorenzo after recovering from a poor start that dropped him from second to seventh by the first turn at the Valencia track in southern Spain.The biggest problem of the race was the start, I lost a lot of positions, Marquez said. But then it wasnt so difficult to overtake. I tried to stay calm and attack. With a couple more laps maybe I could have made the pass for the win.Lorenzo, in his 250th grand prix start, said he worried about losing the victory toward the end.I suffered those last 10 laps, he said. I knew he (Marquez) was attacking so I was pushing to the limit.Rossi, who finished second in the riders championship, ahead of Lorenzo, attracted most of the attention a few hours before the race when a video released on social media showed him using his left foot to shove a woman out of his way while he rode a non-racing motorcycle in the paddock.Dani Pedrosa fell out of contention after losing control of his bike and falling while running seventh early in the race.Johann Zarco won the Moto2 finale, while Brad Binder rallied from 22nd to secure victory in the season-ending event in Moto3. Zarco and Binder had already secured the titles in their respective series. Saints Jerseys China . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. Custom Saints Jersey China . Burke is expected to miss two to three months after breaking a finger in the teams third preseason game. Tinsley, a 10-year veteran, spent the last two seasons in Utah, where the point guard averaged 3. http://www.customsaintsjersey.com/custom-erik-mccoy-jersey-large-72e.html .ca! Hi Kerry, Heres an interesting one. I know its common knowledge that all players are responsible for their sticks. We witnessed that when Zack Kassian hit Edmontons Sam Gagner in the face after a missed check. Custom Saints T-shirts . -- Washington Redskins tight end Fred Davis was charged Thursday with driving while intoxicated, a day after he was suspended for an NFL substance-abuse policy violation. Wholesale Custom Saints Shirts . Tomas Berdych and Radek Stepanek defeated Nenad Zimonjic and Ilija Bozoljac 6-2, 6-4, 7-6 (4) on the indoor hard-court at Belgrade Arena. The victory improved the Czech pairs impressive cup doubles record to 14-1. World No. 2?Andy Murray recovered from a slow start to surge into the final of the China Open with victory over Spains David Ferrer on Saturday.Murray was a break down in the opening set before hitting back to win the next five games in a row on his way to a 6-2, 6-3 win in exactly 90 minutes in Beijing.The 29-year-old will face Grigor Dimitrov in Sundays final after Milos Raonic was unable to start their semi-final due to an ankle injury.Ferrer, who lost to Murray in the quarter-finals of the Australian Open in January, broke for a 2-1 lead in the first set but was immediately broken back to love.Consecutive double faults then gave Murrray three more break points in the sixth game and, although Ferrer saved two, a backhand which drifted over the baseline gave Murray a 4-2 lead.ddddddddddddAnother break of serve saw Murray take the opening set after 48 minutes and the double Olympic champion raced into a 3-1 lead in the second before surprisingly losing his serve.However, that proved to be a momentary lapse in concentration and Murray immediately broke Ferrers serve once more before wrapping up a seventh straight win against the 34-year-old. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz