Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.06.2019 09:34
btainable, one of them will be offered the role Antworten

FLOWERY BRANCH, Ga. -- There were two new pingpong tables in the Falcons locker room on Wednesday, bringing the total to three.Matt Ryan walked past them all without even a glance.Ryans new locker-room neighbor can confirm Atlantas quarterback is not going to spend time hitting pingpong balls or dunking on the mini-basketball goal attached to the locker room door. At least not on a work day.Pretty business-oriented, said center Alex Mack when asked to describe Ryan. Hes in here to do business.If so, Ryan is a successful businessman.Ryan leads the NFL with 2,980 yards passing and 23 touchdowns -- with only four interceptions. He is enjoying an impressive career rebirth as the Falcons prepare for Sundays game at Philadelphia. For Ryan, its a return to his hometown where he cheered for quarterback Donovan McNabb and the Eagles.I dont think anybody growing up in that area is a fan of anything other than Philadelphia sports, Ryan said Wednesday. Theyve got some pretty passionate fans up there. I grew up pulling for the Eagles and Phillies and Flyers and Sixers. ... Donovan McNabb was the guy, man.Only one year ago, some wondered if Ryans time as the Falcons guy was drawing to a close. There were questions about his arm strength and his ability to fit in offensive coordinator Kyle Shanahans scheme. Some even wondered if it was time for the Falcons to think about drafting his replacement after he threw only 21 touchdown passes, his low since his 2008 rookie season.Ryan, 31, has silenced his critics. His 42 passes of at least 20 yards are the most in the league and the Falcons (6-3) lead the NFC South.Eagles coach Doug Pederson said Ryan is definitely playing Pro Bowl-caliber right now.Obviously, you learn from experiences and rely on those a little bit, Pederson said Wednesday. I think Matt is taking care of the football and hes just letting the game come to him. Hes not pressing any issues. Hes an accurate passer. Hes big and tall and strong in the pocket, and hes just utilizing the strength of his offense.Ryan threw for 344 yards with four touchdowns in last weeks 43-28 win over Tampa Bay. He was named NFC offensive player of the week on Wednesday after being named player of the month for September.Coach Dan Quinn said Ryan is all-business on the practice field, just like in the locker room. He said Ryans success on the field came from extra work in practice.I think its a lot due to the deliberate practice that Matt applies himself to, whether its a certain route he wants to throw or the timing with the receiver, Quinn said. Its the extra work that goes in thats kind of unseen.Ryan insisted he finds time for fun with all the extra work. He said he likes to play pingpong -- just not on days the team is practicing and his focus is on football.I like pingpong, Ryan said. But ... especially when were going (to practice) on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday, I like to be as efficient with my time inside the building as I can be. Thats something Ive learned throughout my career, so when we get in here Im trying to be as productive and get myself as best prepared as I can for the game that week.Game notes DE Dwight Freeney (quad), RB Tevin Coleman (hamstring), CB Desmond Trufant (shoulder) and TE Jacob Tamme (shoulder) did not practice. We expect some back as the week goes on, Quinn said. Rookie Austin Hooper likely would start if Tamme misses his second straight game. Hooper and another backup tight end, Levine Toilolo, had TD catches last week.---For more NFL coverage: http://www.pro32.ap.org and http://www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Cheap Bill Melton Jersey . -- Los Angeles Lakers guard Jordan Farmar will be out for roughly four weeks after tearing his left hamstring. Cheap Luis Aparicio Jersey . Sgt. Eric ONeal says most of the arrests at Monday nights game were for public drunkenness, though one person was taken into custody on suspicion of trying to steal a seat from the stadium. http://www.cheapwhitesoxjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-michael-jordan-jersey . Scott Kazmir allowed four hits in seven shutout innings, Michael Brantley hit a two-run homer in a three-run first inning and the Indians maintained their hold on an AL wild-card spot with a 4-1 win over the Houston Astros on Saturday night. Cheap White Sox Jerseys Authentic . On Mar. 16, coming off a "fight of the year" performance at UFC 154 the previous November, St-Pierre faced Nick Diaz at UFC 158 in what would be his eighth defence of the welterweight title. Using his superior athleticism, St-Pierre cruised to a five round, unanimous decision victory setting up a much-anticipated title defence against number one contender Johny Hendricks. Cheap Robin Ventura Jersey . PAUL, Minn. Warwickshire hope to have completed the recruitment of Ashley Giles as director of cricket by the end of the week.As ESPNcricinfo revealed at the time, Giles was the clubs first choice when they made the decision to sack Dougie Brown at the end of the season.Giles is currently director of cricket at Lancashire, however, and is contracted to the club until the end of the 2017 season.Negotiations between the two clubs are understood to be on-going with Warwickshire expected to pay compensation to Lancashire in return for Giles release.It would be a surprise if his release is not granted, though. While the news is a substantial inconvenience to Lancashire, there is respect for Giles personal circumstances - there have been some health issues within his family and he currently spends much of his time living out of a hotel room in Manchester - and an acceptance that, if he wants to be elsewhere, he is no longer the man for the club. Glen Chapple would apppear to be particularly well placed to replace Giles.dddddddddddd.If the move is not completed soon - perhaps even by the end of the week - Warwickshire are expected to abandon the attempt and appoint another candidate. ESPNcricinfo understands that Richard Pybus, who is currently director of cricket with West Indies but has been linked with a string of county jobs in recent times, and Dav Whatmore, who oversaw Sri Lankas 1996 World Cup victory, have already been informally interviewed. If Giles is deemed unobtainable, one of them will be offered the role.The new director of cricket will be expected to lead the process of finding a new head coach for the side. If Giles is appointed that is very likely to be Jim Troughton. Troughton was club captain and Giles the coach when Warwickshire won the County Championship in 2012. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz