Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 64 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

20.06.2019 09:41
rs champion and fellow Englishman Danny Willett.Clubhouse leader Richard Green, Chris Hanson and Alexander Levy were at 8-under, Antworten

MONZA, Italy -- Chris Paisley took a one-stroke lead in the second round of the Italian Open on Friday before thunderstorms ended play early.Seeking his first European Tour win, Paisley was at 10-under through 13 holes, putting him one shot ahead of Masters champion and fellow Englishman Danny Willett.Clubhouse leader Richard Green, Chris Hanson and Alexander Levy were at 8-under, a shot clear of Andy Sullivan and defending champion and overnight leader Rikard Karlberg, who didnt start his second round.The second round was scheduled to be completed at 7:30 a.m. (0530 GMT) Saturday morning at the Golf Club Milano, next to Monzas Formula One circuit.More than half of Darren Clarkes Europe team -- including Willett and Sullivan -- is competing in Monza with the Ryder Cup scheduled for Hazeltine in Minnesota at the end of the month. Cheap Rockets Jerseys Authentic . Thats about all he can do right now, so hes trying not to think about when he might be able to play again for the Los Angeles Lakers. DeAnthony Melton Jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. http://www.cheaprocketsjerseys.com/ .S. hockey team after paying his dues as an NHL general manager for more than three decades and giving up a lot of his free time to help USA Hockey. Cheap Rockets Jerseys China . Schenn scored the game-winning goal and added two assists to lead the Philadelphia Flyers to a 4-1 win over the Calgary Flames at the Scotiabank Saddledome on Tuesday. Wholesale Rockets Jerseys . Takahashi, who had a 10-point lead after the short program, received 268.31 points after the free skate to finish 15 points ahead of second-place Nobunari Oda. PHOENIX -- Freddie Freeman kills it at Chase Field.Paul Goldschmidt does so just about everywhere.Act II of the four-part series featuring two of the best first basemen in a National League full of them -- Anthony Rizzo, Joey Votto, Adrian Gonzalez, come on down -- will continue Tuesday, when the Atlanta Braves and the Arizona Diamondbacks play the second game of a four-game series.If history is the guide, there will be plenty more production from first base forthcoming.Freeman had two homers and 10 total bases and Goldschmidt had three hits, including the game-winning, walk-off homer, in Arizonas 9-8 victory in the series opener at Chase Field on Monday.Freeman tied the game by leading off the top of the ninth inning with his second homer of the game -- on a 3-0 pitch, no less. Goldschmidt led off the bottom of the inning with his fourth career game-ending homer.Two of the best in the league right here going at it, Arizona manager Chip Hale said.Freeman has a career-high 26 homers this season, and he added a double to his two homers Monday in his return to the lineup after missing the Sunday game against the Washington Nationals because of a sore right middle finger. Freeman took a cortisone shot Saturday night, and the healing process usually takes about 48 hours. So much for the standard operating procedure.The finger felt good, said Freeman, who hit a two-run homer to the opposite field in left-center field in the first inning. Didnt know what to expect today. Decided to be aggressive in my first at-bat.In the ninth inning, Just looking for a strike. I knew he didnt want to walk the leadoff guy. Thats why I was going for it 3-0.The D-backs knew he would be going for it, also. He was 3-for-4 with a homer in four previous times making contact on a 3-0 pitch.His performance at Chase Field is nothing new. Freeman has six homers and 11 RBI in his past five games in Phoenix, dating to his last game in 20014.ddddddddddddHe is a very good hitter, one of the best in the major leagues, and especially in this ballpark, Hale said.And Goldschmidt ...Hes our guy, Hale added.Goldschmidt hit his 19th Monday on a changeup he was determined not to try to do too much with, although the pitch ended in the left field seats. He said he was just attempting to start the line moving.Tie game or extra innings, the tendency is to try to hit home runs, Goldschmidt said, and that just has not worked out for me or other guys. It kind of creeps into the back of your head. You try to do too much and try to hit a home run.I think a lot of time its mental. Hey, one swing can change this game. I didnt want to give in to that thought process. Ive had a few at-bats where I felt like I took a little too big of a swing and just got myself out.Not that time.Attempting to cool off the first basemen on Tuesday will be Arizona right-hander Archie Bradley (4-8, 5.04 ERA) and Atlanta rookie right-hander Rob Whalen (1-2, 5.73).Bradley gave up five runs in five innings in his only career start against Atlanta last season.Over his past 11 starts, Bradley has just one win. He is coming off a poor outing Thursday at San Diego, when the he allowed five runs (four earned) on seven hits in 4 2/3 innings.Whalen, who will be making his fifth major league start, has never faced the Diamondbacks. He was acquired from the Mets at the 2015 trade deadline in a deal that sent Kelly Johnson and Juan Uribe to New York.After winning his major league debut by throwing five innings of four-run ball against the Pittsburgh Pirates on Aug. 3, Whalen is 0-2 with a 5.29 ERA in his past three outings.On Thursday against the Nationals, he yielded three runs (one earned) on three hits in six innings. Whalen walked three and struck out six. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz