Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 97 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

21.06.2019 03:33
can score more than Antworten

NEW YORK -- Lance Stephenson gave the home fans something to cheer, and that hasnt happened often in Brooklyn this season. Chandler Hutchison Jersey . And the way the Nets are going, it may not happen many more times. "I think its getting very close to just accepting losing," coach Jason Kidd said. Stephenson scored a career-high 26 points in his hometown, Paul George also had 26, and the Indiana Pacers went on to their third straight easy victory, 103-86 over the Nets on Monday night. Stephenson, who recorded his NBA-leading third triple-double of the season Sunday in a rout of Boston, did most of his damage as a scorer, back where he did plenty of it in high school. He became the career scoring leader in New York state, with nearly 3,000 points at Abraham Lincoln High School. Dozens of fans saluted him as he exited the court through the tunnel, and Stephenson, unable to hide his grin afterward, figures he knew most of them. "I just was very motivated and hyped for this game. I couldnt sleep at night. Im just happy we got the W," said Stephenson, who coach Frank Vogel said should be the leading choice for the Most Improved Player award that George won last season. David West finished with 13 points for the Pacers, who pulled away in the third period, when Paul Pierce was ejected for a flagrant foul in only the second scoreless game of his career. Indiana followed its only losing streak of the season by beating Houston and Boston by a combined 60 points, then blew this one open after a competitive first half. "Lance Stephenson and Paul George just keep putting in special performances and theyre really giving us a big lift," Vogel said. Joe Johnson scored 17 points for the Nets, who lost their third straight. Kevin Garnett, moving to the centre spot after Brook Lopez was lost to a broken right foot, had 12. Lopez was the Nets leading scorer, and his loss -- and watching how easily the Pacers dominated the third quarter -- make it hard to believe the Nets can turn around their 9-18 record and reach their lofty expectations. "Were kind of getting comfortable with losing and weve got to make a stand with that because when things get tough, do we just give in?" Kidd said. "And most of the time right now we do." The Nets host Chicago on Christmas. Deron Williams, who shot 3 of 9 in an admittedly poor performance, disagreed with Kidds statement about accepting losing. "Im not comfortable with losing. Its not fun," he said. "Its not fun not only when were losing during the game, but when you go home sitting and thinking about it." Neither team managed a double-digit lead in the first half. The Pacers went ahead by eight late in the second quarter on Stephensons 3-pointer, and they took a 45-39 advantage into halftime. George hit a 3-pointer to open the third and it was all Indiana from there, highlighted by a 20-4 run that turned an eight-point lead into a 71-47 bulge. Pierce was ejected during the blitz. George Hill stole a bad pass and was going in for a layup and Pierce hustled back and appeared to be trying to wrap him up, but his arm ended up going around Hills neck for a clothesline tackle. Referees ruled it a flagrant 2 after review, an automatic ejection, though even Hill wasnt sure it warranted that. "It was a basketball play. I think back in the day, hard fouls was good," he said. "So, it was a hard foul, but at the end of the day, dont let it rattle you and thats what I thought about." Pierce finished 0 for 7. His only other scoreless night in a 15-year career came in a 10-minute outing against the Charlotte Hornets on March 9, 1999, during his rookie season, according to STATS. Nets reserve Jason Terry had 11 points in his first appearance since Nov. 20 after he missed the last 15 games with a bruised left knee. Andray Blatche also scored 11. Notes: The teams meet again Saturday at Indiana, the start of punishing three-game trip for the Nets that follows with visits to San Antonio and Oklahoma City. ... The Pacers, who had 29 and 28 assists in their last two games, finished with 16. ... Danny Granger was 0 for 7 in 14 scoreless minutes. Wholesale Bulls Jerseys . - The New Orleans Saints have re-signed receiver Joseph Morgan for one year and have agreed to a four-year deal with free agent fullback Erik Lorig. Cheap Bulls Jerseys . Before that, Rousey needed a total 23 minutes and 26 seconds to take care of her last eight opponents - and one of those fights lasted 10 minutes and 58 seconds. http://www.cheapbullsjerseyschina.com/ .com) - Jenny Boucek is the new head coach of the Seattle Storm.Southern Illinois coach Barry Hinson regrets singling out one of his players in a postgame diatribe that has gone viral. And thats about it. After the Salukis 73-65 loss at Murray State on Tuesday night, Hinson called his players "uncoachable," "a bunch of mamas boys" and compared the disciplining of his young team to housebreaking a puppy. Hinson also called starting point guard Marcus Fillyaw "absolutely awful." "It was wrong of me to single out a specific player. I apologized to Marcus and team. I stand by the rest of my comments. Go Dawgs!" Hinson tweeted Wednesday ahead of a regularly scheduled news conference. Athletic director Mario Moccia did not immediately respond to messages from The Associated Press. Long known for being blunt, Hinson appeared calm at the start of his news conference after the Salukis (2-8) lost their fourth straight game. He became more wound up the longer he discussed a performance in which his team shot 42 per cent, committed 18 turnovers and were out-rebounded 40-29. "They wont let me coach them," Hinson said. "Any time I coach somebody they put their head down. Were soft. Weve been enabled for whatever reason. I got a bunch of mamas boys right now. And we just wont buck up and bow our necks, and weve got to get through that." Hinson added, "Im tired of coaching a guy and having him roll his eyes, or put his head down or feel sorry for himself. Im tired of that. This is big time. ... Weve got men and women serving our country. They dont get to take days off. Were going to college and getting it paid for." Several media outlets reported that senior centre Davante Drinkard later tweeted, "I cant believe the little man had the nerve to call us mamas boys. Smh. I guess this is where Our team learns to point the finger." The tweet was removved, according to media reports. Wendell Carter Jr. Jersey. As of Wednesday afternoon, Drinkards Twitter account was allowing access only to confirmed followers. Fillyaw was scoreless with three fouls, two turnovers and one assist in 14 minutes. "Marcus was absolutely awful," Hinson said. "Thats about as PG-rated as I can say it. He was awful. Our guards were awful. Our three starting guards had one assist and seven turnovers. They must think its a tax credit. Its unbelievable how our starting guards played." Hinson added, "We made three turnovers tonight where we just came down and threw them the ball. I swear I thought one time that one of our players said, Merry Christmas." Hinson also blasted his big men, who combined to go 2 for 11. "My wife can score more than two buckets on 11 shots, because I know my wife will at least shot-fake one time," Hinson said, his voice rising. "But those guys arent listening. Theyre uncoachable right now." Hinson suggested that he will make a point of having his players do push-ups or run on a treadmill if they dont do as theyre told. "To me, when youve got a young team, its a lot like house training a puppy dog," Hinson said, rolling up a piece of paper and swatting the table in front of him. "You know what, when the dog does something wrong, Bad dog. Well, Im not going to hit em. Im not going to swat em. But, Bad dog, get on the treadmill. Thats probably what we need to do." Hinson, 52, is in his second season at Southern Illinois. He went 14-17 after inheriting a program hamstrung by academic problems and personnel issues. He had spent the previous four seasons in an administrative position with the Kansas basketball program. Before that, he had been head coach at Missouri State and Oral Roberts. Hes 221-165 in 13 seasons as a head coach. Cheap Buffalo Sabres Gear Wholesale Calgary Flames Jerseys Cheap Adidas Colorado Avalanche Jerseys Montreal Canadiens Outlet Store Wholesale New Jersey Devils Jerseys Adidas Arizona Coyotes Jerseys Cheap Adidas Boston Bruins Jerseys Cheap Adidas Carolina Hurricanes Jerseys Chicago Blackhawks Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Columbus Blue Jackets Jerseys Dallas Stars Shop Free Shipping Cheap Adidas Detroit Red Wings Jerseys Anaheim Ducks Jerseys China Wholesale Edmonton Oilers Jerseys Florida Panthers Shop Free Shipping Wholesale Los Angeles Kings Jerseys Minnesota Wild Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Nashville Predators Jerseys Cheap Adidas New York Islanders Jerseys New York Rangers Winter Classic Jerseys Cheap Adidas Ottawa Senators Jerseys Cheap Adidas Philadelphia Flyers Jerseys Wholesale Pittsburgh Penguins Jerseys Cheap Adidas San Jose Sharks Jerseys St. Louis Blues Winter Classic Jerseys Wholesale Tampa Bay Lightning Jerseys Toronto Maple Leafs Outlet Store Vancouver Canucks Outlet Store Cheap Adidas Vegas Golden Knights Jerseys Cheap Adidas Washington Capitals Jerseys Cheap Adidas Winnipeg Jets Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz