Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 75 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

21.06.2019 11:15
[against Roma in the Champions League] Antworten

MILWAUKEE -- Milwaukee Brewers manager Craig Counsell hasnt yet found a way to predict when Chris Carter would go into one of his home-run hitting binges but he did reveal one factor that seems to come into play.Hes playing at home, Counsell quipped Monday.Counsell had good reason to smile as Carter cracked his 30th home run of the season in Milwaukees 4-2 victory over the Rockies in the opener of a three-game set at Miller Park.I cant (see it coming), Counsell said. He was in a really good place in Seattle I thought. You hope coming back home that it kind of continues.It marked the second time in Carters career that hes hit 30 home runs and with approximately six weeks left in the season, Carter is hoping to keep it going.All the fives and zeroes are big numbers, and big positives from probably 20 on, Carter said. For us to be here already in late August is pretty good.Hell get a crack at padding that team-leading number Tuesday when Milwaukee takes on right-hander Jon Gray in game two of the series.Gray has never before faced Carter or the Brewers but has struggled away from Coors Field, posing a 3-5 record and 4.29 ERA in 11 road starts this season.Hell be looking to get back on track after three short outings and lasted just four frames his last time out, allowing four runs on six hits and a walk in the Rockies 12-10 victory over the Nationals.I have thrown worse than I did today and gotten better results, Gray said after that outing. I just ran into some trouble, and I didnt get quick outs. They were more patient with me, so I probably have to fill up the zone more early.Milwaukee will counter with right-hander Chase Anderson, whos looking to regain some stability after a fluke week.He started the second game of Milwaukees double-header against the Cubs last Tuesday, but was pulled after just two-thirds of an inning when he was hit in the left knee by a Kris Bryant line drive.He limped off the field and was diagnosed with a left quadriceps contusion but felt well enough to return to action Friday when he allowed two runs on three hits in two innings of relief in a 7-6 loss at Seattle.Before that, Anderson had been in a bit of a groove, going 3-0 with a 2.53 ERA in his previous four starts.It feels good to be consistent, going three or four starts and being able to do the same thing each time, Anderson said after holding the Braves to two runs on six hits and a walk on Aug 10. Two runs or less, thats the goal each and every time out. Its good to actually produce that, and give the team a chance to win.Prior to Monday, Colorado had won six of the last seven meetings with the Brewers including four in a row at Miller Park. Troy Brown Jr. Jersey . Jason Zucker and Matt Cooke also scored for Minnesota, which has won five of six. Kuemper made five saves in the first, nine in the second, and nine in the third. The rookies best save came with 2:17 left in the third period when he denied former Wild forward Matt Cullen from just outside of the crease on the right side. Authentic Wizards Jerseys . -- Charlie Graham stopped 67 shots as the Belleville Bulls edged the visiting Guelph Storm 6-5 on Saturday in Ontario Hockey League action. http://www.cheapwizardsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-issuf-sanon-jersey . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Red Wizards Jerseys . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Throwback Wizards Jerseys .ca! Kerry, Two nights after the Scott-Eriksson incident in Buffalo, the Bruins returned home to play San Jose. In that game, Zdeno Chara put a check on Tommy Wingels that clearly targeted his head.Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane has confirmed that Gareth Bale will return to his sides squad for Saturdays La Liga game at home to Celta Vigo. Bale, 26, has not featured for Real since suffering a calf injury in January, and will be a significant boost to their ailing season.Gareth will be in the squad tomorrow, Zidane said at his pre-match press conference on Friday. It is very good news and it makes us very happy - and the fans, too.Bale had scored 13 goals in 17 games for Real this season before suffering his injury against Sporting Gijon in January, and in his absence their title campaign has faltered - they are currently 12 points behind Barcelona with nine games to go. And as well as Bale, Zidane will be boosted by the return of captain Sergio Ramos and Dani Carvajal from suspension, while Marcelo will also return to the squad from injury. Luka Modric is back in training, but Saturdays game comes too soon foor him.dddddddddddd Real Madrid boss Zinedine Zidane is pleased to see Bale back Modric will not be in the squad, though, but Marcelo will, said Zidane. I dont want to take risks as we have Tuesdays game [against Roma in the Champions League] and Luka is not yet ready.[Toni] Kroos is not in the squad tomorrow, either, as he has the flu, and is not ready.Watch highlights of Real Madrids La Liga clash at home to Celta Vigo at 9.30pm on Saturday on Sky Sports 3 HD. Also See: Get Sky Sports Real Madrid video Real Madrid fixtures Real Madrid stats Bet £5 Get £20 Free ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz