Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 86 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.06.2019 04:07
nd role model for the past two years, so that was s Antworten

SANTA MONICA, Calif. -- Inside the heart of Riot Games campus, Team Mountain fell 0-2 to Team Infernal (supported by Echo Fox) to begin the League of Legends Scouting Grounds round-robin group stage Wednesday night. The team, which had excelled in scrimmages before the event, felt the difference between playing comfortably in a team house to the pressure of playing an official match. Infernal Fox deployed an unexpected top lane Nasus strategy in both games, catching the Immortals-backed squad off-guard and accomplishing a sweep to put it atop the standings heading into Day 2 of the competition.Scouting Grounds Standings (After Day 1) 1. Team Infernal (Echo Fox): 1-0 (2-0) 2. Team Cloud (Counter Logic Gaming): 1-0 (2-1) 3. Team Ocean (Team Liquid): 0-1 (1-2) 4. Team Mountain (Immortals): 0-1 (0-2)Following the loss, ESPN.com spoke to the team about its thoughts on the first days action, what it needs to improve upon to make it to Fridays final, and the best moments so far in Scouting Grounds.Of course there is more pressure [in an official game.] If you make a mistake in scrims its whatever -- you can move on and fix it, said Shynon, 21, the teams vocal shotcaller from the AD carry position from Houston. For me personally, I didnt feel the pressure as much. The main difference is that youre never sure what the other team is going to bring out, if they have a pocket pick or anything and needing to adjust on the fly.I didnt play as well in the first game because I had jitters, said Team Mountains first-round draft pick (No. 3 overall), 18-year-old Tuesday from Quebec, holding down the starting mid lane position. I kind of did feel the pressure. I didnt play up to my standards.On what they learned from Day 1 of the competition, BmxSpecks, 20, from Toronto, said it didnt matter how well they did in scrimmages and that performance on the main stage is a different beast entirely. You cant put a label of best team just based off scrim results, he said. And we learned that obviously pretty well today. We just need to work from the ground up and erase that mentality [were the best] and act like everybody is even, which everyone is.I need to talk more, said the teams top laner and youngest member, Bobjenkins, 17, from New Jersey. In-game I was really quiet, because I didnt like the certain matchup I had. Its really annoying to play against [Nasus]. Its very suffocating, and you have to hope to get an early-game lead to shut the enemy top laner down before he gets too tanky. Also, I need to look around at the map more.Although the competition is cutthroat with two of the teams seeing their journey end Thursday following the culmination of the group stage, Scouting Grounds is also about getting the chance to peer into the world of pro-gaming. The main takeaway is theyre experiencing the life of a pro-gamer and having the opportunity to play on a real team; theyre learning to communicate and confide, qualities they need to become a better overall player. In short: its an experience of a lifetime for the 20 amateurs invited.Ive liked every moment of it, said Tuesday. The one that stood out is when Bjergsen visited the Immortals house. I was fanboying so hard over him. Hes been my idol and role model for the past two years, so that was super cool.On the topic of whether any of them had improved, every player nodded in agreement that they already felt like a better player after being in the Immortals house and practicing endlessly for two days.Oh yeah, definitely, Shynon said. Ive never really been coached by a professional or an LCS coac

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz