Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 71 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.06.2019 03:29
y but we tried to make it work." The first Antworten

A win for Sania-NiculescuThe second-seeded pair of Sania Mirza and Monica Niculescu beat Kateryna Bondarenko (Ukraine) and Chuang Chia-jung (Taiwan) 7-5, 6-4 to win the Connecticut Open in New Haven on Saturday.The Indo-Romanian pair saved two of the six break points against them in the match, which lasted an hour and 30 minutes.Sania-Niculescu had earlier beaten third seeds Andreja Klepac and Katarina Srebotnik, both from Slovenia, 2-6, 6-3, 10-8 in the semifinal.This was Sanias seventh title of the year. About a week ago, she had paired with Barbora Strycova of the Czech Republic to win the Cincinnati Open.Earlier this month, Sania and Martina Hingis had parted ways as a doubles pair after a dip in form. They had won 14 titles together.Leander-Begemann miss outLeander Paes and German partner Andre Begemann lost to?Guillermo Garcia-Lopez and Henri Kontinen 4-6, 7-6(6), 10-8 in the final of the Winston-Salem Open.Paes-Begemann began strongly, taking the first set in 32 minutes. In the second set, the Indo-German duo took a lead of 3-1 when?Garcia-Lopez and Kontinen made a comeback, leveling the scores at 4-4. The scores were then leveled at 6-6, leading to a set tie-break. Garcia-Lopez and Kontinen saved five match points to win the set 8-6, even as Leander and Begemann led 6-1 at one point.Leander and Begemann then lost four points of their serve in the super tie-break, failing to clinch the title. The match lasted an hour and 57 minutes. Cheap Tim McCarver Jersey . Jordan Lynch, the all-purpose Heisman Trophy finalist from Northern Illinois, failed to make it into that exclusive club. Cheap Ozzie Smith Jersey . Anthony Davis had 31 points and 17 rebounds in his seventh straight game with more than 20 points, but that was only enough to keep the Pelicans competitive into the final minutes. Andrew Bogut had 10 points and 15 rebounds for Golden State, which rebounded from a loss a night earlier in Oklahoma City and snapped a two-game skid. http://www.cheapstlouiscardinalsjerseys.com/?tag=cheap-lou-brock-jersey . A big centre with all the tools to be an elite player, Johansen paced the Blue Jackets with a standout game Saturday night. He had a goal and two assists for a career-high three points as Columbus beat the New York Islanders 5-2 to snap a five-game losing streak. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys Authentic . The 20-year-old Pelicans big man glanced up and smiled widely at the well-wishers -- a fitting end to a day he wont soon forget. Davis responded to his selection earlier in the day as a Western Conference All-Star with 26 points and 10 rebounds, and the New Orleans Pelicans overcame a 10-point fourth-quarter deficit to defeat the Minnesota Timberwolves 98-91 on Friday night. Cheap Cardinals Jerseys China . -- Eastern Kentucky thrives off creating havoc for others.TORONTO -- Carlos Delgado is now officially one of the Toronto Blue Jays greats. The former slugger was inducted into the clubs Level of Excellence at Rogers Centre ahead of Sundays game against the Tampa Bay Rays. Delgado joins former players Dave Stieb, Roberto Alomar, Tony Fernandez, Joe Carter and George Bell, along with former manager Cito Gaston, former general manager Pat Gillick, late broadcaster Tom Cheek and current president and CEO Paul Beeston in being honoured by the club. The 41-year-old Delgado was a member of the Blue Jays from 1993 to 2004 and is the franchise leader in home runs (336), RBIs (1,058), walks (827), slugging percentage (.556), OPS (.949), runs (889), total bases (2,786) and doubles (343). "Twenty years ago on this very field I started living a dream," Delgado said in his acceptance speech. "I want to say thank you to the Toronto organization for giving me the opportunity to come to professional baseball. For giving me the opportunity to become a major leaguer.dddddddddddd" Delgado was joined on the field by family and former teammates, including Alomar, Fernandez, Candy Maldonado, Shawn Green, Alex Gonzalez and Jose Cruz Jr. He credited his teammates for helping get him to the Level of Excellence. "Let me tell you something about teamwork. I always say you cant drive yourself in. You cant score from second if nobody drives you in," said Delgado. "I tell you, its a great honour to strap it on and take the field with you every single day. I recognize you and it was an unbelievable pleasure playing with you guys. It wasnt always pretty but we tried to make it work." The first basemans career, which also included stops with the Florida Marlins and New York Mets, ended with a hip injury that did not respond to surgery. The two-time all-star (2000, 2003) won the Hank Aaron Award and Sporting News Player of the Year Award in 2000 and the Silver Slugger Award in 1999, 2000 and 2003. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz