Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 94 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

23.06.2019 03:32
Padres.UP NEXTCubs: LHP Mike Montgomery (1-1, 2.77) start Antworten

Penriths run to the NRL finals suffered a setback with key forward Chris Grevsmuhl joining a growing list of injured forwards on the sidelines.The mid-season signing will miss Sundays crunch match against Newcastle with an elbow injury that could rule the former South Sydney player out for up to a month.Prop Suaia Matagi will be added to the 17 after recovering from a foot issue.Particularly this week with Chris missing out, thats a real bonus for us, Panthers coach Anthony Griffin said.Grevsmuhl, who has become a critical member of Penriths line-up since moving to the club in June, enters a casualty ward that also includes Sam McKendry and Reagan Campbell-Gillard.Jeremy Latimore is just one game back from a foot injury, while Matagi was forced to miss last weeks win over the Sydney Roosters.Griffin said Campbell-Gillard was close to returning against the Knights.With a short turnaround, hell probably play on Friday (against Wests Tigers), he said.The Panthers sit in eighth spot on the ladder following Gold Coasts win over the Wests Tigers and, with just four games to go in the regular season, must win to stay in the top eight.In his first year in charge at the club, Griffin said he was simply excited that his team was in contention to make their second finals series in six seasons.Weve been in and out for most of the year, on the edge of the eight, he said.Its certainly been more exciting, as the year comes to a close, that we put ourselves in there with a chance.Winners of three of their past four, the Panthers meet a Knights side aiming to avoid breaking more unwanted records in a disastrous season.After losing a club record 14th straight game last week, Newcastle are now in danger of equalling their longest losing streak at home with seven.And with just one win on the board this year, they could also have the fewest wins of any team in the NRL era, a record owned by the Rabbitohs three wins in 2003 and 2006.Hooker Tyler Randell returns from a rib injury to replace Danny Levi, while Mitchell Barnett comes back from suspension for co-captain Jeremy Smith (calf).STATS THAT MATTER* Since the beginning of 2006, 12 of the 15 matches between these two sides have been decided by double figure margins.* The Knights have conceded the first try in eight of their nine home games this season, including each of the past six.* If Newcastle are held scoreless, they will equal the all-time record of four games in a season scoring zero points. Only five other teams have suffered the feat. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys . The mixed zone is not a place to make friends. Cheap Detroit Red Wings Jerseys . The showiest items on Calgarys lot were forwards Mike Cammalleri and Lee Stempniak. Both will be unrestricted free agents this summer. http://www.cheapredwingsjerseys.com/ . - After leading the Saints to a fourth playoff appearance in five seasons, Drew Brees expressed confidence in the direction of his team and, perhaps more importantly, showed a willingness to listen to contract proposals if the team needs his help getting under the NFLs salary cap. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys China . After Martin Skrtel put the Reds in front from close range at Stamford Bridge after only four minutes, Hazard hit back in the 17th with a superb strike. Etoo gave Jose Mourinhos team a decisive lead from Oscars back pass in the 34th. Cheap Red Wings Jerseys Authentic . -- Brandon Jennings made the most of his first game with the Detroit Pistons on Sunday night. SAN DIEGO -- Padres right-hander Paul Clemens had a career high for strikeouts and a season high for innings Wednesday.He and San Diego just ran into one of baseballs best lineups and one of its best pitchers.Clemens struck out six over 5 1/3 innings, but Kyle Hendricks threw six innings of two-run ball and the Chicago Cubs beat the Padres 6-3.Clemens lost for the first time since July 31, and the Padres were swept in the three-game series.Clemens allowed three runs in a rocky first inning.Dexter Fowler led off the game with a double and Kris Bryant nearly launched his third homer of the series. Instead, his drive hit the top of the wall and ended up being a long single.Ben Zobrist then hit a two-run triple and scored on Jorge Solers sacrifice fly.I dont look at names, numbers, any of that, Clemens said. To me its just when they step in the box I say, `Who is this guy? Wonder what his weakness is, how can I exploit it? and I go to work.He was really good after the first three batters, Padres manager Andy Green said. Thats as good as hes been all year. He did enough to get to the sixth today and he had a quality outing.Hendricks (12-7), the major league ERA leader, gave up four hits, striking out eight and leaving with a 2.19 ERA. He has allowed no more than three earned runs in 17 straight starts and his ERA is 1.70 over that span.Three Cubs relievers took over for the NL Central leaders, with Aroldis Chapman pitching the ninth for his 29th save in 32 chances.ddddddddddddChapman was the problem at the end; Clemens at the start.I think hes just got to continue to work to come out of the bullpen ready to go, Green said.Added Clemens: Thats been the story my last two outings, that first inning. Maybe I just got to wind myself up more in the bullpen. Maybe visual the first couple of hitters of the game the last 10 pitches of the bullpen.Willson Contreras homered and Zobrist drove in two runs as the Cubs won for the 22nd time in 27 games. At 81-45, they are 36 games over .500 for the first time since ending the 1945 season at 98-56.The Padres have dropped nine of their past 12.Soler and Addison Russell also drove in runs for the Cubs.Ryan Schimpf tripled and doubled for the Padres.UP NEXTCubs: LHP Mike Montgomery (1-1, 2.77) starts Friday in the opener of a three-game series at Dodger Stadium. He makes his second start for the Cubs, after taking a no-hitter into the fifth inning on Sunday against the Colorado Rockies.Padres: RHP Jarred Cosart (0-1, 4.54) opens Fridays three-game set at Miami. He was traded from the Marlins to San Diego last month. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz