Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 66 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

28.06.2019 02:35
Noah Syndergaard stopped worrying about hi Antworten

SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — s mechanics and focused on making pitches.In doing so Mel Ott Jersey , the New York Mets right-hander might have solved one of the biggest issues that has plagued him most of the year.Syndergaard pitched a two-hitter for his first career complete game, striking out 11 as the Mets beat the San Francisco Giants 4-1 on Sunday.“It’s definitely really encouraging, a step in the right direction,” Syndergaard said. “I didn’t really have to think about it that much at all. I wasn’t really fighting myself out there. Things just started to click and I felt more fluid.”Syndergaard (10-3) made his 81st start in the majors and topped the Giants for the second time in 12 days. He matched his season high for strikeouts, walked one and retired 20 of the final 22 batters.Mets manager Mickey Callaway said Syndergaard was more relaxed than in previous starts.“Maybe the last couple of outings he’s been worried too much about mechanics and internal things instead of just worrying about where the ball’s going,” Callaway said. “Today he went out there and the ball went wherever he wanted to, probably because he was focused a little bit more down at home plate.”Syndergaard allowed only two runners past first base and set the side down in order five times. He yielded a one-out triple to Alen Hanson in the third and a single to Evan Longoria in the fourth.The right-hander overcame a one-out throwing error by first baseman Jay Bruce in the seventh by striking out Austin Slater and getting Nick Hundley to ground out.“It was amazing to watch from my point of view,” Mets catcher Tomas Nido said. “He was just trying to go out there and throw the ball, not worried about little things that can sometimes get you out of focus. He just went out there and trusted his stuff.”Syndergaard continued a strong stretch by New York’s rotation. Over the past 15 games, Mets starters have a 1.61 ERA.“I kind of worked backwards for the most part a little bit,” Syndergaard said. “I think their game plan was to just come out and jump on the fastball and I didn’t really allow them to do that.”Michael Conforto hit his 20th home run, Jeff McNeil had two hits and two RBIs and Todd Frazier added a pair of hits.The Mets won for the seventh time in their last eight games at AT&T Park.Hanson tripled and scored for San Francisco. The Giants have lost three of four.Limited to a total of two runs in the first two games of the series, the Mets matched that in the second. Frazier led off with a single and Conforto homered off Chris Stratton (9-8).Hanson tripled and scored San Francisco’s lone run on Stratton’s sacrifice fly in the third.“We’re having trouble scoring runs,” Giants manager Bruce Bochy said. “We have to find a way to score. You can’t sit on one run.”HANSON SHINES AT SHORTSTOPWith Brandon Crawford still resting his sore left knee, Hanson made his third consecutive start at shortstop and made a handful of defensive gems. Most notably was his backhand stop of Conforto’s sharp grounder in the fourth when Hanson ran to his right and made a strong throw for the out.“The defense behind me was unbelievable,” Stratton said. “Hanson was great.”ODDS AND ENDSSyndergaard’s final pitch was a 99 mph sinker. . The Giants were held to one run for the 23rd time this season and are 4-19 in those games. . Stratton drove in a run for the second time in his career. . Hunter Pence struck out as a pinch-hitter and is hitless in his last eight at-bats.TRAINER’S ROOMGiants: Crawford missed his third consecutive game. … OF Steven Duggar will undergo surgery Tuesday to repair a torn labrum in his left shoulder. … INF Kelby Tomlinson was called up from Triple-A Sacramento.UP NEXTMets: RHP Jacob DeGrom (8-8 http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , 1.68 ERA) faces the Dodgers in Los Angeles on Monday. DeGrom leads the majors in ERA.Giants: LHP Madison Bumgarner (5-5, 2.68 ERA) pitches against Colorado on Monday afternoon. He has allowed one run over his previous 15 innings. PEORIA, Ariz. (AP) — Manny Machado pulled on a dark blue San Diego hat and slipped a crisp No. 13 Padres jersey over his broad shoulders.“It’s finally over,” Machado said with a grin.Finally, indeed.Machado joined his new team on Friday, a day after finalizing a $300 million, 10-deal contract that signals the Padres think their loaded farm system is just about ready to help the club return to playoff contention. The blockbuster deal with spring training already in full swing is the highest ever for a free agent and second only to Giancarlo Stanton’s $325 million, 13-year agreement.After months of speculation that roped in Machado’s family and friends and tested the patience of fans in several cities, the All-Star slugger is headed for the sunshine and beaches of San Diego.“With the players, coaching staff and front office, you know it was just like a perfect fit for us,” Machado said.San Diego had just 66 wins last year in its eighth consecutive losing season. The Padres have never won the World Series, but they have a group of highly regarded prospects on the brink of the majors — led by shortstop Fernando Tatis Jr. and left-hander MacKenzie Gore.Making room for Tatis, the 26-year-old Machado will play third in an infield that also includes first baseman Eric Hosmer, who agreed to a $144 million, seven-year contract last February.Bryce Harper Matt Williams Jersey , Dallas Keuchel and Craig Kimbrel remain on the free-agent market, and general manager A.J. Preller isn’t ruling out another big addition.“We’re always open-minded to looking at improving our club,” Preller said. “We understand we want to be at the top part of the standings. We have a lot of work to do from that standpoint.”Machado hit .297 last year and set career bests with 37 homers and 107 RBIs. A four-time All-Star and two-time Gold Glove winner, he has a .282 career average with 175 homers and 513 RBIs in seven big league seasons.Machado was traded from Baltimore to Los Angeles in July and helped the Dodgers to their second straight World Series appearance — and loss. But he caused a stir during the NL Championship Series when he failed to run out a grounder and later said: “Obviously I’m not going to change, I’m not the type of player that’s going to be ‘Johnny Hustle’ and run down the line and slide to first base.”Asked if his comments were brought up during free agency, Machado said it was the kind of stuff “you leave in the past.”“You address it at the moment and you just move forward from it,” he said.Machado shifted from third base to shortstop at the start of last season and had expressed a preference to stay at that position. But he maintained it was only one factor of his decision-making process.“Shortstop was a big key, but at the end of the day it’s always a matter of what team, what position, how would it be?” he said. “I’ve played third base my entire life, moved over obviously because I’ve always wanted to, the spot was open, but coming here to come play third base, I saw a great opportunity to help out other guys, help out young guys, help out Tatis.”The Padres had been searching for a third baseman all offseason. Preller had been in contact with Machado’s camp http://www.giantsfanproshop.com/authentic-evan-longoria-jersey , but the team got more serious in its pursuit about six weeks ago.The deal was finalized after team chairman Ron Fowler and general partner Peter Seidler had a two-hour lunch with Machado on Wednesday in San Diego.“They knew about the organization. They knew what our priorities were with family and I think that helped us sign them,” Fowler said. “Obviously 300 million didn’t hurt, but I think this is where they wanted to be.”Machado also was hotly pursued by the Chicago White Sox, another struggling club looking to add a marquee player to its strong farm system. Chicago’s offer was worth $250 million over eight years, with the potential to go even higher with options years that could become guaranteed. The White Sox also traded for Yonder Alonso, Machado’s brother-in-law, and signed outfielder Jon Jay, one of Machado’s close friends.But Alonso and Jay also spent time in San Diego earlier in their careers, and Machado said they enjoyed the experience.“They talk great about San Diego. They never stop talking about it,” he said. “Yonder loves it, Jon Jay as well. So they’re just happy for me, for my family and for our situation.”The Padres took out insurance to cover the entirety of Machado’s deal, but Fowler declined to say how much it cost. He didn’t seem to mind the extra cash too much, either.“I guess my state would be I’m much happier as to where we are now than where the White Sox are,” Fowler said.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz