Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 58 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

07.07.2019 09:07
nebacker after drafting him with the ninth overall pick. That starts with the preseason opener against the Super Bowl champion D Antworten

BOURBONNAIS, Ill. Calvin Ridley Womens Jersey . -- Leonard Floyd figures he will take a moment to scan the stadium, soak it all in. Then it will be time to show what he can do.The Chicago Bears are counting on big things from the outside linebacker after drafting him with the ninth overall pick. That starts with the preseason opener against the Super Bowl champion Denver Broncos on Thursday night.I try to do a circle and look at all the fans and stuff, Floyd said. And I get locked in on focusing on the game.It will be a big moment for Floyd and the Bears. Chicago drafted the Georgia standout with the idea that his speed and athleticism would help jolt a defense that lacked playmakers a year ago.Not only will the Bears be getting their first look at Floyd, they will also be seeing receiver Kevin White in a game situation for the first time.The No. 7 pick in the 2015 draft, he was sidelined last season by a fractured shin. Instead of forming a fierce tandem with Alshon Jeffery, White was a spectator.The Bears, meanwhile, are trying to pick themselves up after going 6-10 and finishing last in the NFC North. With just 11 wins over the past two years, they come into their second season under general manager Ryan Pace and coach John Fox looking for much more.The development of Floyd and White could go a long way toward determining if they get it.Its all about that `exam, Fox said. Those exams are those preseason games and I cant think of a better test than the defending world champs Thursday night.The Bears are trying to build a strong young core under Pace and Fox after years of shaky drafting under former GMs Jerry Angelo and Phil Emery. It sure would help if White and Floyd thrived, and there are big expectations for both players.The 6-foot-4 Floyd is a key addition to a defense that made big strides last season under coordinator Vic Fangio yet still had some huge deficiencies. Chicago rose from 30th to 14th in the rankings but tied for 22nd in sacks and was just 30th in interceptions.The Bears addressed that by overhauling their front seven, adding 336-pound free agent defensive end Akiem Hicks and backing him with inside linebackers Danny Trevathan and Jerrell Freeman. With his speed and athleticism, Floyd brings a skillset that management believes will produce bigger numbers in the NFL than in college. Floyd had 4 1/2 sacks for Georgia last season, but he wont be dropping back in coverage the way he did in college.He will also be playing on both sides of the field and occasionally move inside, which could give him an edge over slower guards.It gives me an opportunity to make plays from different areas on the field, Floyd said. Pretty much all outside linebackers have the opportunity to play left, right and sometimes in the middle.The past two weeks have been eye opening for Floyd.Hes been soaking up as much as he can from the coaches as well as veterans such as Willie Young, Sam Acho and Pernell McPhee, trying to improve on his weaknesses. Hes trying to stay patient and focus on the big picture. But he also understands the pressure to make a quick impact.Ive got the highest expectations on myself, he said. I put the most on myself.Game notes Jeffery said no decision has been made about whether he will play on Thursday. The receiver practiced on a limited basis Monday and Tuesday after suffering a mild hamstring strain last week. Fox and quarterback Jay Cutler have said they hope Jeffery plays in the preseason, particularly after sat out the 2015 preseason and went on to miss seven games last season because of a variety of injuries.---Online:AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP-NFL Kaleb McGary Womens Jersey . -- The Missouri Tigers might not have a roster full of superstars. Julio Jones Womens Jersey . Tracey comes to the Blue Bombers after spending over a decade with Queens University. Most recently he was the schools assistant football coach. http://www.falconsrookiestore.com/Falcon...-Ridley-Jersey/ . Duchene scored two goals and had an assist, helping the Colorado Avalanche beat the Carolina Hurricanes 4-2 on Friday night to match the best 10-game start in team history. LILLE, France -- Aaron Ramsey has matched Gareth Bale for high-class play and a team-first ethic during Wales magical advance to the semifinals of the European Championship.But the team is going to have to cope without the verve and vigor of the Arsenal midfielder against Portugal after Ramsey picked up another yellow card during the teams 3-1 victory over Belgium on Friday.Unselfishness was even a factor in the 25-year-old getting himself suspended for the semifinal match in Lyon on Wednesday. Ramsey was punished for intentionally handling the ball to break up a Belgium attack when Wales was under pressure leading 2-1 in the 75th minute.If they have to take one for the team then, so be it, and Aaron has done that, Wales coach Chris Coleman said after the greatest night in the nations soccer history. I am absolutely gutted for Aaron because hes been outstanding in this tournament.Ramsey covered his face with the front of his red Wales shirt, understanding right away the consequence of his action -- he wont be playing against Cristiano Ronaldos Portugal.His frustration was perhaps intensified because the first yellow card he received at Euro 2016 seemed avoidable -- shown for a minor foul late in stoppage time of a 1-0 win over Northern Ireland in the round of 16.We said before the game tonight that one or two of the boys were on yellows but weve got to do what we need to do to get through, said Coleman, who also lost defender Ben Davies for one match after he received a second yellow card as well. Takkarist McKinley Jersey. Theyve been outstanding, both players, but they did what they needed to do, what the team needed from them.I am certainly very proud of both players and their contributions, the coach said.Ramsey, known as `Rambo to teammates, has been immense in the No. 10 shirt as a creative playmaker who does not shirk defensive duty.His early goal against Russia set Wales up for a 3-0 win and top spot in Group B, and his four assists, including two against Belgium, are tied for most at Euro 2016 with Eden Hazard.It was Ramseys surging run into space to collect Bales long pass that helped set up Hal Robson-Kanu for moment of individual brilliance to lift Wales into a 2-1 lead in Lille.Hes a world-class player but we have world-class players throughout our squad, Robson-Kanu said of Ramseys influence. We have a squad here, thats the point. Im sure the players who step in will perform.One candidate is Andy King, a member of the Leicester squad that beat Ramseys Arsenal to win the Premier League title.That surprising and crowd-pleasing title win has fueled belief that Wales -- or Iceland, which plays France in a quarterfinal on Sunday -- can go all the way.Robson-Kanu suggested Euro 2016 has not seen the last of Ramsey.I am sure he will be ready for the final, he said. Wholeslae Jerseys NFL Jerseys Cheap Wholesale NBA Jerseys Cheap NHL Jerseys Cheap MLB Jerseys Wholesale Soccer Jerseys Cheap College Jerseys Cheap Football Jerseys Cheap Basketball Jerseys Cheap Baseball Jerseys ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz