Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 41 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

12.07.2019 08:50
A pick, a beneficial penalty and a game-winning kick.Qui Antworten

GREEN BAY San Francisco 49ers Customized Jerseys , Wis. (AP) ?te a final minute for the Green Bay Packers.Mason Crosby kicked a 27-yard field goal as time expired to cap an 81-yard drive set up by Kevin King‘s interception with 1:07 left, and the Packers outlasted the San Francisco 49ers for a 33-30 win on Monday night.The final drive was extended after 49ers cornerback Richard Sherman was flagged for illegal contact on third-and-15 that wiped out a sack of Aaron Rodgers with 43 seconds left.Rodgers rushed up the middle for a 21-yard gain on the next play. The two-time NFL MVP completed two more passes for 19 yards to set up Crosby's game-winner for Green Bay (3-2-1).The veteran kicker was perfect a week after missing four field goals in a loss at Detroit."It's very appropriate, what he went through last week, (for) the team to stick with him," Rodgers said. "And then he responded."Rodgers threw for 425 yards and two scores, both to Adams. The second came with 1:55 left from 16 yards to tie the score at 30.C.J. Beathard passed for 245 yards and two long touchdowns to speedy receiver Marquise Goodwin for the 49ers (1-5).For a while it looked like the 49ers might hold on for their first victory since quarterback Jimmy Garoppolo was lost for the year in Week 3 with a torn ACL.Turnovers hurt them again ?three more on Monday night, but none bigger than King's pick at the Packers 10."Very disappointed. We had a chance to win that game," coach Kyle Shanahan said. "It hurts."The second-year cornerback was locked in 1-on-1 coverage with Goodwin, who had burned the secondary all night. This time, King kept up and pulled in a ball that looked slightly underthrown by Beathard.Then Rodgers went to work, aided by the penalty on Sherman, who was covering Davante Adams.Rodgers was 25 of 46. Adams had 10 catches for 132 yards, one of three Packers receivers to go over 100 yards.The Packers scored 10 points in the final 2 minutes, capped by Crosby's fourth field goal of the night."This week was a grind, it was one of the tougher weeks of my career," Crosby said about bouncing back from his awful game last week.It's just what the Packers needed going into their bye week.The late flurry overshadowed another troubling start by the defense.The Packers had 17-7 lead when Rodgers connected with Davante Adams for a 9-yard touchdown with 1:58 left in the first quarter.Then San Francisco just brushed past Green Bay.Beathard connected with Goodwin for the 67-yard score down the middle of the field on the ensuing series.The 30-yard score came with 6:05 left in the second. Goodwin celebrated by mimicking a long jump in the end zone.He finished with four catches for 126 yards. Beathard was 16 of 23.San Francisco also got more pressure after the first quarter, forcing the Packers into more third-and-long situations.Rodgers figured out the Niners in the end."We had every opportunity to finish and win that game and we didn't get it done," Shanahan said.KEY PLAYThe 49ers looked like they were in good shape after Adams' second touchdown, starting their series at their own 47 with 1:55 left after a 32-yard return by Richie James Jr., and a 15-yard unnecessary roughness penalty on Tony Brown.But on third-and-3 from the Packers 46, Beathard unloaded under pressure."It wasn't really what we wanted. The all-out blitz stuff, we had to get rid of it," Shanahan said. There (are) four options on the play, but that wasn't the one we wanted."King picked a nice time for his first career interception."I've just got to stay the course, keep doing your job, keep it going, and those types of plays are going to come," King said.NO TAKEAWAYSAnother game without a takeaway for the Niners dropped them to an NFL-worst minus-11 in turnover differential. The defense has generated a league-low three takeaways coming into the night, which had been the fewest total for the franchise after five games since 1977.QUOTABLE"It doesn't matter if you agree with the call. It's not like, ‘Oh, I didn't agree with the call, they're going to pick it up.' They called it. I've got to find a way to do better." 鈥?Sherman on the illegal contact penalty.ANTHEMGoodwin appeared to be the only player on either team with an apparent sign of protest during the national anthem San Francisco 49ers T-Shirts , raising a right first in the air.UP NEXT49ers: Host the unbeaten Los Angeles Rams on Sunday.Packers: After a bye week, Green Bay visits the Rams on Oct. 28. When you look at your performance, what do you think you could have done better?“I think just really controlling the moment. We got behind schedule a good bit and never really found a rhythm. I think I can do a better job of operating the offense. There were times where we just didn’t look as polished as we needed to and that falls and starts with me.” Is there anything you’ve gone through in your football career that you could use to get ready for the environment in Seattle?“Yeah, you could say that. I’ve played in a lot of the most prominent stadiums in the country as far as college football goes. So yeah, obviously it has the reputation that it has in CenturyLink, and it’s going to be cool to play there. But, we’re excited and ready to attack the opportunity and really just focus on us and how we execute.” Would you say Tuscaloosa was the most hostile environment that you played in?“Alabama, LSU, Nebraska. Those were the top three for sure.” How many times through the course of that game on Sunday did you have to run to the sideline and get the play call directly from head coach Kyle Shanahan?“Just once.” What do you do when that communication doesn’t come through? What’s your checklist as far as how you handle that in the huddle?“Yeah, it’s a struggle. But, you have to do your best to communicate. We have a set of play calls that we just go to if we don’t get the call. But, for the most part, it was just one time really where I had to go to the sideline.” Kyle mentioned the PA guy was very loud. Did you experience that?“I did. I noticed it was loud. But, I don’t think it effected my play and operation too much. But, it was loud.” Just a warning, the LA guy is really loud too.“Thanks. Appreciate it.” I know that we’ve belabored the crowd noise, headphone thing that you do. When you do that though, are you practicing visualizing the play with a lot of noise or are you practicing saying the play with a lot of noise?“A bit of both. To be able to say the play, you have to be able to visualize the play and that’s how the quarterback operates in this offense.” A lot of people think that running a huddle is just sort of repeating the play call that you heard from the coach. I was hoping that you could kind of articulate what you have to do?“Yeah, the way the system works, you hear the play, you picture the play and then you call the play, if that makes sense. You see it in your head and then you call it.” Are you saying different things to different people inside the huddle?“I don’t know, I just call the play. It’s called and we roll from there.” Kyle was just talking how on Sunday after the game it was kind of this doom and gloom feeling because the game was so disjointed. But, then after he watched the film, he kind of got a better sense of it, got a better picture. Do you kind of have that same feeling?“Yeah, to an extent. It was very frustrating. Like I said, we just never got on a rhythm. But, you watch the film and you see where you can improve and that’s why we’re so excited about this week. We get to come back, go to work today and be very productive and that way we’re executing at our best on Sunday. So, we’re very excited.” Is it easier after watching film to kind of pick apart what you can improve on, what happened?“Yeah for sure. There’s definitely areas in my game and in the offensive game as a whole unit where we can improve. We know that and we’re going to emphasize those things today.” Being around https://www.49ersfanshop.com/hats , obviously last year you didn’t play, but knowing Seattle’s defense from last year and running it in practice, how has that defense with a lot of new faces changed what they tried to do?“Yeah, definitely. Every defense is going to present new challenges. Their personnel has obviously changed over the years. But, they’re very strict and sound. We know exactly where they’re going to be at in terms of landmarks and things like that. But, at the same time, they’re going to mix things up when you get into some different personnel and things like that. So, we just have to be ready for what they throw at us and really just focus on us and how we execute.” We’ve heard several times, not just from Kyle, but from your teammates that you’re the same guy since you walked in here. How do you interpret that? Is it your work ethic? What are they talking about?“I think no matter what comes at you, you have to be the same guy. I think that just comes natural to be honest. The most successful people in this league, I guess you can say, are very steadfast, not too high, not too low at any point. But, just stay the course, work hard, do what they’re supposed to do and go out and execute. So, that’s what I try to do, just get never too high, never too low and be very consistent in the way I handle my business.” Did you have a history with Tampa Bay Buccaneers QB Jameis Winston before the game?“A little bit, yeah. We’re both from Birmingham so we crossed paths a couple of times and then I saw him and talked to him in the offseason. So, it’s really cool to see people from Birmingham doing big things. I’ve obviously been a fan of his for a while since he’s older than me. I tracked his career and things like that so yeah, it was cool.” It looked like you guys had more than just the usual, ‘Good game,’ after the game. What did he say to you?“He said he was just proud to see me out here, getting the opportunity that I worked for. I obviously said the same thing to him. It’s been cool to see him have success the way he has and I just kind of touched base. We’re both from Birmingham and we take a lot of pride in that.” WR Dante Pettis had one of his better games in Tampa. Can you explain what you saw from him?“Yeah, I think we saw him make great strides and that’s awesome for him and the whole offense. It’s something that he can build off of and gain confidence. I thought he used his speed well. Obviously on the touchdown he broke the guy off and that’s very impressive in man coverage. So, that’s what we’re counting on him to do, be able to separate in man coverage. I thought he did a great job of that on Sunday. So, we’re pretty excited to see him keep building.”

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz