Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 62 mal aufgerufen
 News
panxing18 Offline

12.07.2019 09:10
The Chargers are set to end the 2018 regular seaso Antworten

n this Sunday with their final divisional match-up against the Denver Broncos.If you are anything like me Jatavis Brown Color Rush Jersey , you have had this match-up circled in red ever since their last contest was dropped in week 11. That contest was at home and the Chargers were currently on a six-game win-streak before self-imploding in front of the home crowd.It left quite a bad taste in my mouth, more so than any of the other four losses this season simply because of the way the team lost it. On Sunday evening, they have a chance to rid the themselves of that lingering cloud prior to their first playoff game in over five years.Without futher ado, here are the three bigget things I’ll be keeping an eye on one the Chargers take the field at Mile High.1.) With Phillip Lindsay on IR, how will the Bolts run defense bounce back?Lindsay became just the third undrafted free agent running back ever to rush for over 1,000 yards in hist first season en route to a Pro Bowl nod. Unfortunately for the former-Colorado Buffalo, Lindsay suffered a wrist injury against the Oakland Raiders this past week and was placed on IR, effectively ending his historic season one game from the finish line.Lindsay finished his rookie campaign with 192 carries for 1,037 yards and nine rushing touchdowns. He added an extra 241 yards through the air on 35 catches with another touchdown, bringing his score total into the double-digits.In his place, 2018 third-round pick Royce Freeman will get the call as the Bronco’s starter heading into Sunday evening. Following the draft Rayshawn Jenkins Color Rush Jersey , Freeman was pegged by most pundits to be Denver’s starter out of training camp but close to no one saw Lindsay’s rise to prominence coming in the slightest.In his limited action, Freeman has accrued 461 rushing yards on 113 carries to go along with five touchdowns. He has seldom been used in the passing game as he has just six catches for 29 yards to his name.After last week’s performance against the Baltimore Ravens, the Bolts’ run defense needs to use this game as a confidence booster heading into the playoffs after being pushed around from whistle to whistle by Lamar Jackson and company.2.) Broncos pass rush will be the final tune-up before the playoffsJust like clockwork, Von Miller is having another All-Pro season for the Broncos. It also doesn’t help opposing offenses that he has another elite-level pass rusher on the other side on the line in rookie Bradley Chubb.The first-year player out of North Carolina State has 12 sacks on the season, just 2.5 shy of tying Jevon Kearse’s rookie record of 14.5. He also has two forced fumbles, a fumble recovery, and 13 tackles-for-loss to his name among his 56 total tackles.Miller’s stat line is fairly similar to Chubb’s, albeit a bit heavier where you’d expect it. His 14.5 sacks are tied with the Vikings’ Danielle Hunter for 3rd-most in the NFL behind only the Chiefs’ Chris Jones (15.5) and the Rams’ Aaron Donald (19.5).Miller has also forced four fumbles while recovering two. He has an interception (thanks to Rivers during their last match-up) and 14 tackles-for-loss among his 45 total tackles.Fans were likely worried about Russell Okung’s availability for this Sunday after posting back-to-back limited practices earlier this week but the captain was a full participant during Friday’s run-through and looks ready to rock this weekend.3.) Can Rivers rebound after a pair of two-interception performances?It took until the team’s week 11 match-up against the Broncos for Rivers to have his first multi-interception game of the season. That unfortunate performance was only compounded by the plethora of penalties and other unfortunate events that led to the team’s inevitable loss that week.In his last two weeks, Rivers has thrown just two touchdowns (both coming against the Chiefs) to four interceptions. his 181 passing yards last week were a season-low, as well.Up until last week, Rivers was in the thick of the MVP-race. Not because his stats matched-up well with the likes of Drew Brees and Patrick Mahomes Justin Jones Color Rush Jersey , but because of the late victories he was able to rally his team to no matter how stacked the deck was against this team.As my fellow BFTB writer Jamie Hoyle states in the above tweet, Rivers may have a horrendous stat line over the last two weeks, but there’s still a silver-lining that should relax fans a bit before the games REALLY matter. He is correct that two of Rivers’ picks were underthrown passes to receivers that had a step or two on their defenders. But why were the balls underthrown in the first place? Well, there was interior pressure allowed by Dan Feeney on both plays that forced Rivers to have to launch it off his back foot as he drifted away from the threat.As for his other two turnovers, one was actualyl a poor decision and the other was a desperate heave to (blegghh) Travis Benjamin in the end zone towards the end of the Baltimore game. This play made me physically ill as it looked like half of River’s interceptions over the 2015 and ‘16 season when he would try to play “hero ball” when his team let him down over and over again.It hasn’t been pretty, but they still pulled out that game in Kansas City before dropping a “not-so-surprising” loss to the Ravens, a team built to beat a team such as the Chargers.In that game against the Bronocs, even with the two picks, Rivers still managed to top 400 yards passing for just the second time all season. That means this Broncos secondary can be exploited and I wouldn’t be surprised to see another spectacular game for number 17 when it’s all said and done. COSTA MESA, Calif. (AP) — Brandon Mebane is one of the most respected voices in the Los Angeles Chargers locker room, but the defensive tackle has been going through one of the most trying seasons of his 12-year career.Mebane returned to the team on Wednesday after missing the past two games while his third child receives medical assistance. Makenna Mebane was born on Nov. 12 with a defective heart condition. Mebane was in Omaha Kyzir White Color Rush Jersey , Nebraska, with his wife, Amena, and other two children, 4-year-old Mahailey and 2-year-old Makai, while Makenna received treatment for a stomach infection.“It’s tough for pretty much the whole season for me and this is the first time that I had experienced something like this,” Mebane said. “It’s been tough, but I’ve just been playing this year in dedication for my daughter, my son and my other daughter and my wife. It gives me something to push and fight for.”Makenna Mebane, who was born one month premature, has Trisomy 13 Virgil Green Color Rush Jersey , which is otherwise known as Patau syndrome. It is a rare genetic condition — babies are born with an extra chromosome — that causes delays in development as well as affecting many organs.Mebane has spent most of the season commuting between Los Angeles and Omaha, leaving after games Sunday night and returning Tuesday night.Mebane said his wife found out about the hospital in Omaha through a Facebook group started by other parents whose children also have Trisomy 13. The family is likely to remain in Omaha until at least April since a date for Makenna’s heart surgery has not yet been set.“It has definitely been a process and learning experience which makes you appreciate life more,” Mebane said. “She’s doing better and making improvement. As a parent you want to see two or three more stair steps of progress, but I take one every day if that’s what it is.”Chargers coach Anthony Lynn said the best part of Wednesday’s practice was seeing Mebane back.“He’s doing good. He’s a captain for a reason. His leadership is very important,” Lynn said. “He was locked in and focused.”Despite missing the past two games, Mebane is second on the defensive line in tackles (43) along with a sack and three tackles for loss. His return should help bolster a Chargers defense that is ranked eighth in the league going into Sunday’s game against Cincinnati.Lynn said that not playing the past couple of weeks could help the 33-year old Mebane physically during the late part of the season.“With his experience and age having a couple weeks off he could come back with fresh legs,” Lynn said.NOTES: The Chargers (9-3) could clinch their first playoff spot since 2013 with a win and a loss or tie by Miami, Indianapolis, Tennessee and Denver. They have a two-game lead for the first wild-card spot and remain a game back of Kansas City in the AFC West. … RB Melvin Gordon did not practice as he continues to work his way back from a MCL sprain to his knee that happened on Nov. 25 against Arizona. TE Sean Culkin also did not practice because of a neck injury.

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz