Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 50 mal aufgerufen
 Dorfplatz
jokergreen0220 Offline

16.07.2019 03:41
and normally one Antworten

VANCOUVER -- One of Mike Gilliss final acts as Canucks general manager was to end the Roberto Luongo saga once and for all in Vancouver by trading the veteran goalie to the Florida Panthers last month. LeBron James Jersey . And while the recently fired Gillis wont be around to reap any potential benefit from deal, Vancouver got its first real glimpse this week at one of the key pieces that came back the other way. Jacob Markstrom, acquired along with forward Shawn Matthias as part of the deal that sent Luongo back to his former team, allowed three goals on 27 shots in a solid first start with the Canucks as Vancouver fell 4-2 to the red-hot Colorado Avalanche on Thursday night. The American Hockey Leagues goalie of the month for February while he was still a member of the Panthers organization, Markstrom watched from the bench for 15 straight games as Vancouver rode fellow Swede Eddie Lack in a failed attempt to make a run at the playoffs. After the Canucks were eliminated from contention for the first time in six years, head coach John Tortorella indicated that youngsters would play in the teams final three games and that Markstrom would get his chance to spell Lack, who started 19 in a row following the Olympic break. "I thought (Markstrom), with the amount of work hes done and the lack of play ... I thought he was really good, as far as the technical part that were trying to work on with him," Tortorella said after Thursdays game. That work the Canucks have been doing with Markstrom has included having him play deeper in his crease, a style preached by goalie coach Rollie Melanson. "A lot of the stuff Ive been working with Rollie with felt pretty good out there," said Markstrom, whose only other game with Vancouver was mop-up duty in a 6-1 loss to Dallas. "Its all repetitions and weve been doing it for quite a bit here so it felt pretty natural. "I was happy that I was playing but too bad we couldnt win." Markstrom might be untested, but he is by no means new to the NHL. The 24-year-old played parts of four seasons with the Panthers, including 23 games during the lockout-shortened 2013 campaign. In 45 career outings, Markstrom has a less-than-inspiring 11-26-5 record to go along with an .897 save percentage and a 3.20 goals-against average. But its his potential and six-foot-six frame that the Canucks were drawn to in the Luongo deal, which happened quickly after Tortorella chose to start Lack in the Heritage Classic. "I like Jacob Markstrom, I think hes a really good young talent in goal," Gillis said after the trade. "When I look at the return, obviously you want to try and get the absolute best and most that you can get, but there are circumstances that do impact and play a role in these things. And we were impacted by things that were somewhat beyond our control." At the end of last season, Vancouver had both Luongo and Cory Schneider, who was dealt to the New Jersey Devils in June, on the roster. Now with Lack and Markstrom, what had been a position of strength for the organization is now a major question mark. Tortorella decided against starting Markstrom with the Canucks still in this years playoff chase, describing his talents as "raw." "Really the biggest thing Rollie is trying to do is get him deeper (in his crease)," Tortorella said in late March. "Hes a really athletic guy, hes a big man. Hes trying to get him to play deeper. Again, I dont spend too much time asking questions, but hes trying to change his game a little bit. "Hes a young guy. We are very intrigued about his athletic ability and the size that he is and I think Ive got one of the best goaltending coaches around in dealing with these guys and teaching them." Markstrom, who is expected to play Vancouvers final two games of the season, said before Thursdays start hes fine with the Canucks trying to alter his game if it gets results. "At the end of the day its all about feeling good and stopping the puck," he said. "Youve got to go out there with a good feeling and be confident in what youre going to do and I feel really confident right now. "Im just trying to improve my game as much as I can. Obviously its a couple different steps with Rollie, what he does and what he wants his goalies to do." Meanwhile, Canucks defenceman Kevin Bieksa confirmed after Thursdays game that he will represent Canada at the world championship next month in Belarus. "Its an honour. I talked to (Canadian general manager) Rob Blake and he asked me if I wanted to play," said Bieksa. "I havent had many opportunities to play for my country before and I dont plan on missing the playoffs too many more years so I thought Id take this chance." Vlade Divac Jersey . LOUIS -- The St. Kurt Rambis Lakers Jersey . Los Angeles announced its new deal for Kupchak late in the fourth quarter of a 145-130 loss to the Houston Rockets. Kupchak had one year left on his current contract. http://www.lakersbasketballshop.com/Vlade-Divac-Jersey/ .com) - Pavel Datsyuk and Gustav Nyquist both scored in the shootout as the Detroit Red Wings denied the Minnesota Wilds comeback bid with a 5-4 win on Tuesday.It was an early start this morning, travel days are always the worst! We meet at our training base in Guildford before heading off to the airport for the fourth leg on our World Rugby HSBC Women’s Sevens Series, this time in Atlanta. Travelling as part of a national team is not like any other travel; you generally have no idea what time you actually fly, which terminal you are flying out of, or indeed even which airport. The logistics are all handled, all you have to do is pack… Katy McLean the organised packer My two housemates (Natasha Mo Hunt and Katy McLean) and I have been involved within England squads for on average about eight years; so you would think this would mean we are well versed at the obligatory packing process. But if you had entered any of our three rooms last night you would have thought we had either been burgled or someone had played a practical joke and removed all our clothes and scattered them on the bed. Mo Hunt trying to pack Katy went for the mini pile approach, and spent over an hour arranging her things into bitesize collections and then proceeded to place them into numerous mini bags within her big bag.Mo organised her toiletries in a military size descending line across her chest of drawers for absolutely no purpose whatsoever. She is also hopeless at making any form of decision for herself and so would appear at your doorway every five minutes and slope in to see how much of everything you have packed… Shes 27!!I, however was in the biggest predicament, and gathered the others for a house decision… which trainers should I take with me? Emily Scarratts shoe selection Arriving at the airport is where the real fun starts. Firstly we travel with an unreal amount of additional bags; kit, medical stuff, cameras, food, aand what seems like the kitchen sink! Theres always a few that have over packed and try and sneak a few of their personal things into the team bags, fair game unless our manager catches you! Check-in this trip was a good one…Claire Allan, team joker and normally one of the most organised had had a mare [see pic]! To travel into America you have to apply for an ESTA, essentially a Visa that approves your travel. Tyson Chandler Lakers Jersey. So we had been given weeks to either update our existing one or apply for one, and Claire decided so leave it until last night!This is normally no trouble at all, unless you put all of your details (including your card) into a fake ESTA site. Former police officer Claire and our manager Zoe Eaton were then holding up the check-in queue, finding the correct website, cancelling cards and actually getting a legitimate ESTA. Needless to say we cut her loose at check in, for rugby players breakfast and food often out prioritise all else! Look closely to see Claire Allen at check-in Walking through the airport and onto the plane is always quite amusing. When we board, most people are sat down and they cannot help but gawp and whisper to one another as were all in matching kit slowly making our way to our seats at the back. You can tell that people want to ask, but often wait to pick us off when were alone stretching at the back, waiting for the toilet or some will just lean right into your seat and ask so what team are you then?.There begins the conversation; where were playing, who were playing, will we win, etc, etc. The length of the conversation is often dictated by which member of the squad has been asked and how much sleep theyve had.As I finish writing this the team is spread about the plane watching films, doing analysis, stretching or trying to avoid our physio and catch a quick nap. A subdued travel mood currently but one that will build all week through training and hopefully hit the ground running come Friday and our first game against current series leaders Australia. Also See: SportsWomen Latest Show News Latest News SportsWomen Video ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz