Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 46 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

01.10.2018 01:35
bined 9-1 margin before taking a classic double-overtime battle in Wednesdays home contest. Pittsburgh is now faced with the dau Antworten

ZAGREB, Croatia -- Argentina won its first Davis Cup title on Sunday when Federico Delbonis swept past Ivo Karlovic in straight sets to complete a stunning 3-2 comeback win over Croatia.Delbonis dropped to the ground after his 6-3, 6-4, 6-2 victory. His teammates fell into each others arms and celebrated in front of thousands of Argentine fans in the packed Arena Zagreb.Players danced around the huge Davis Cup trophy and fans, including soccer great Diego Maradona, chanted and waved Argentinian flags.This was the first Davis Cup title for Argentina in the fifth final it has played since 1981. Croatia won in 2005.Going into the reverse singles Sunday, the Croats were leading 2-1 in the best-of-five-series after winning the doubles on Saturday.Juan Martin Del Potro then rallied from two sets down to beat Marin Cilic 6-7 (4), 2-6, 7-5, 6-4, 6-3 as Argentina drew level at 2-2.Delpo showed his huge heart after turning around the match that looked lost, said Argentina team captain Daniel Orsanic. Federico played a perfect match under huge pressure. Im really proud to be part of this fantastic team.With the victory, Argentina became only the third team to come back from 2-1 down in the final since the World Group Davis Cup format was introduced in 1981.Delbonis went up a break in the first two sets and added two more in the third when Karlovic sent a forehand wide for the victory.The 41st-ranked Argentine passed the big-serving Croat veteran at ease throughout the 2:09-hour match.This is fabulous, Delbonis said. We somewhat felt we could do it despite trailing after the doubles.Karlovic, who returned to the Croatian team after a four-year absence, said he was hugely disappointed.Maybe Ill feel better tomorrow, but tonight it is awful, he said.The comeback started with Del Potros heroics that included a finger injury in the fifth set against Cilic.I was calm, I hoped all the time that I could win and I did it, said Del Potro, displaying a bandage on his little finger on his non-racket left hand.He said the injury happened in the fifth set while he was trying to catch a ball.Im very happy to hand my team a chance of a victory, Del Potro said.The match at Arena Zagreb that lasted nearly five hours saw plenty of drama created by two players with similar styles.It is very difficult to lose such an important match, Cilic said. I feel a lot of disappointment.Cilic had a furious start to race to a 3-0 lead including a break in Del Potros first service game. The Croat capitalized on the first of three break points with a cracking forehand winner.Del Potro fought back in the seventh game with Cilic under pressure at deuce. Two ground strokes, first a forehand long then a looping backhand, saw Del Potro break at the sixth attempt.In the tiebreaker, Cilic raced to a 5-0 lead to seal the game with a slice backhand down the line that Del Potro could not control.Under pressure after losing his fourth straight tiebreaker during the finals, Del Potro started the second set slowly and dropped his serve in the fifth game with a double fault and another in the seventh at love.At that point, Cilic seemed to be cruising toward victory with some spectacular ground strokes that the tired-looking Argentine watched in disbelief.But then Del Potro, who has recovered after two injury-hit years, showed the form he displayed in beating now top-ranked Andy Murray as Argentina knocked out holder Britain in the semifinals.He broke Cilic in the 12th and 10th games in the third and fourth sets respectively to send the match into the decider.After losing the third set, I was still confident I could win as he looked tired, Cilic said. I started pushing a bit too hard, handing him a chance for a comeback.Trailing 15-40 in the eighth game of the final set, Cilic sent a forehand beyond the baseline to give Del Potro the decisive break. He served out the match to keep Argentina alive. Trevon Duval College Jersey . Burris threw two TD passes, including a key 15-yard fourth-quarter strike to Bakari Grant that effectively countered a Toronto comeback bid and led Hamilton to a 33-19 victory. Cameron Reddish College Jersey . "I wrote 36 on my sheet at the beginning of the game," the Cincinnati coach said, referring the yard line the ball would need to be snapped from. http://www.cheapdukebluedevilsjerseys.com/ . Ashley Youngs cross was inadvertently headed by Chester into his own net in the 66th minute, allowing United to claim a third straight league win. "We had to dig deep with our fighting spirit and weve done that," United striker Wayne Rooney said. Cheap Duke Jerseys Free Shipping . -- Jonathan Drouin gave Halifax the boost it needed to edge host Sherbrooke Phoenix 3-2 in a shootout in Quebec Major Junior Hockey League action. Brandon Ingram College Jersey . Goals from Jerome Boateng, Franck Ribery and Thomas Mueller extended Bayerns unbeaten run to a record 37 matches. "This record is incredible," Bayern coach Pep Guardiola said.(Sports Network) - The Boston Bruins will try to complete a sweep of the top- seeded Pittsburgh Penguins this evening, when they host Game 4 of the Eastern Conference finals from TD Garden. Listen to the game on TSN Radio 1050 at 8pm et/5pm pt and get updates from TSNs Hockey Insiders and chat with other fans on our Game Night Blog with TSNs GameTracker. The Penguins came into this best-of-seven series as favorites, but are down three games to none to the fourth-seeded Bruins. Boston won Games 1 and 2 in Pittsburgh by a combined 9-1 margin before taking a classic double-overtime battle in Wednesdays home contest. Pittsburgh is now faced with the daunting task of becoming just the fourth team in NHL history to come back from down 3-0 to win a series. Only the 1942, Toronto Maple Leafs, the 1975 New York Islanders and 2010 Philadelphia Flyers have won series after falling into the dreaded 0-3 hole. Of course, the Flyers comeback three years ago was against the Bruins in the conference semifinals, but Boston went on to win a Stanley Cup in 2011. "Whats at stake for our future is a chance to play Game 5," Pens head coach Dan Bylsma said on Thursday. "Tomorrow is an elimination game for our team. We have one game. We have 60 minutes. Win one game and move on to the next day." After getting thoroughly outplayed in the first two games at home, Pittsburgh turned in a strong performance in Game 3, only to lost the contest in the closing minutes of the second OT. Patrice Bergerons redirection with 4:41 remaining in double overtime sent the Bruins to a 2-1 victory and pushed Pittsburgh to the brink of elimination. Jaromir Jagr won a battle along the left-wing boards in the neutral zone against Evgeni Malkin and fed ahead to Brad Marchand, who waited until Bergeron had a step on Pens defenseman Brooks Orpik before dishing across for the game-winning tip. "We found a way, I guess. Thats the only way youve got to look at it," said Bergeron. "It wasnt necessarily our best effort in the first 60 (minutes), but I thought we re-grouped well in overtime and we had some really good chances in the first overtiime.dddddddddddd We kept battling and said that we have to find a way somehow. We did in the second overtime." David Krejci, who leads all NHLers in goals (9) and points (21) this postseason, scored early in regulation for the Bruins, who can advance to the Stanley Cup Finals for the second time in three seasons with a win tonight. Tuukka Rask was solid once again, stopping a playoff-high 53 shots in the win for Boston, which improved to 6-2 as the home team in these playoffs. Pittsburgh is now 3-3 as the visiting team in the 2013 postseason. Chris Kunitz tallied in the second period for the Penguins, who are one loss away from being dumped from the postseason by the Bruins for the first time since 1980. Boston was also the last team to sweep Pittsburgh out of the playoffs, taking four straight in the quarterfinal round in 1979. Tomas Vokoun acquitted himself well in defeat, making 38 saves, two days after being pulled from a 6-1 loss which saw him give up three goals on 12 shots in less than one period. "The whole game we felt really comfortable with our play," said Penguins captain Sidney Crosby. "We felt like it was just a matter of time before we were going to get it. Unfortunately we didnt, they hung around and got one at the end." Boston did receive a bit of bad news in Game 3, as forward Gregory Campbell suffered a broken right fibula while blocking a shot and will miss the remainder of the playoffs. Campbell was hurt during the second period Wednesday when he slid to block a slap shot from Malkin during a power play. He limped through the remainder of his shift before heading to the locker room and did not return. In 15 games this postseason, Campbell posted three goals and four assists. He has been a key component on Bostons penalty kill and part of Bostons highly effective fourth line. Kaspars Daugavins has been added to the lineup and will skate with the third line. Chris Kelly has been moved to the fourth line and will centre the duo of Shawn Thronton and Dan Paille. If the Penguins win on Friday, Game 5 of this series will be played Sunday evening in Pittsburgh. Cheap Jerseys Store Cheap NFL T-shirts Wholesale Nike NFL Jerseys China NFL Jerseys White Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo Wholesale Jerseys China NFL Jerseys Outlet Cheap Jerseys Wholesale China Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys From China Cheap NFL Hoodies Camo China NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys Wholesale Cheap NFL Jerseys Camo NFL Jerseys China ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz