Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 57 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.07.2019 15:33
ey babe, Im the U.S. Open champion. Antworten

After a short lull period following SummerSlam and TakeOver: Brooklyn II, NXT has returned to form over the past few weeks as the first round in the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic continues and the road to Toronto becomes clearer.Two of the biggest matches for NXT TakeOver: Toronto have already been announced on various WWE social media platforms. The long-teased and anticipated rematch between Samoa Joe and Shinsuke Nakamura, as announced by William Regal, is a natural main event for the show, and with their brawl throughout the arena on the most recent episode of NXT, the build to this match should be spectacular.The NXT womens championship bout was a much harder match to see coming, as few, if any, of the women currently on the NXT roster have been made to seem ready for this kind of match. Just as they brought in Jushin Thunder Liger for a one-off appearance at the original TakeOver show in Brooklyn, theyre bringing in a ringer to square off with Asuka in Toronto -- one with whom WWE fans should be quite familiar.Mickie James hasnt been in a WWE ring since April 2010, but she brings with her the kind of résumé and gravitas that no in-house opponent could have provided. The special one-time only element should add to the show, and allow some of the up-and-coming women in NXT to have the chance to work a match that moves them further up the ladder as a believable counterpart to the seemingly unstoppable Asuka. James, who was under WWE contract from 2003 through 2010, wrestled in TNA, where she became the first (and only) woman to have held the WWE womens, WWE Divas and TNA Knockouts championships. She had a child with wrestler Nick Aldis (better known as Magnus) in September 2014, and the pair married on Dec. 31, 2015. James started wrestling again on the independents earlier this year and now heads to Toronto to face off with the undefeated NXT womens champion.The rest of the card is shaping up quite nicely as well.Liv Morgans conflict with the Australian duo of Billie Kay and Peyton Royce has been well-done so far, but it remains to be seen how this all pays off. It seems likely to become either a multiway match, or a tag team encounter down the line, but there seems to be some genuine heat forming between these three.Following their respective betrayals of their Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic partners, Bobby Roode and Andrade Cien Almas both look to be positioned to face off with their former partners in Toronto. Roode and Tye Dillingers partnership never seemed likely to last, while Almas made a heel turn that finally elicited a proper reaction from the Full Sail crowd when he betrayed Cedric Alexander. Almas went so far as to soak in the boos as he fell to his knees at the top of the entrance ramp, and this move should work wonders for the progression of his character.As for the Dusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic, the tournament bracket has been set up for any of a number of different outcomes with a likely final match taking place in Toronto. If The Revival make a deep run, the tag team titles might not be defended, but if they go out before the semifinals theres a very real possibility of a tag title defense on Nov. 19. It seems unlikely that neither The Revival nor DIY (Johnny Gargano and Tommaso Ciampa) make it through to the final on their side of the bracket, and if that does play out, a rematch of the show-stealing title match from Brooklyn could easily attempt to do the same thing in Toronto.DIY, The Revival, Authors of Pain, SAnitY, TM61 and all-star pairings like Kota Ibushi and T.J. Perkins, who replaced the injured Hideo Itami, each have arguments to ultimately hoist the trophy at the end of this tournament.SAnitY made an impressive debut on this weeks episode of NXT, and their entrance music and lighting are another inspired turn by CFO$ and the WWE production crew. The reveal of Eric Young as the leader elicited a big reaction from the crowd, and the gimmick offered instant credibility to Alexander Wolfe and Sawyer Fulton as a tag team. Nikki Cross is a wild card in the group, but her aggression and wrestling ability should serve her well.Roderick Strong made his debut during this most recent set of NXT tapings. It couldnt come at a better time for Strong and presumptive Dusty Classic tag team partner Austin Aries, whove done great work both as a team and as opponents over the course of their independent careers. Strongs role going forward in NXT is a little harder to pin down, but an announcement of his signing coming from Triple H cant be a bad thing for his prospects.Heres my projected final card for NXT TakeOver: Toronto:Shinsuke Nakamura versus Samoa Joe (NXT championship)Bobby Roode versus Ty DillingerAsuka versus Mickie James (Womens NXT championship)Liv Morgan and Ember Moon versus Billie Kay and Peyton RoyceAndrade Cien Almas versus Cedric AlexanderDusty Rhodes Tag Team Classic FinalDIY versus The Revival (Tag team championship) Calvin Ridley Womens Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. Tony Gonzalez Womens Jersey . 10 VCU 85-67 on Thursday night at the Puerto Rico Tip-Off. The Seminoles (4-0) have scored at least 80 points in each of their games. http://www.thefaclonsshoponline.com/Chris-lindstrom-falcons-jersey/ . Colin Wilson had two goals and an assist, and Mike Fisher scored a goal and helped set up two others in the Predators 6-4 victory over the Red Wings on Monday night. Qadree Ollison Jersey . Patrice Bergeron and Daniel Paille scored 20 seconds apart a few minutes after Stamkos was taken off the ice on a stretcher with a broken right leg, and the Bruins beat the Lightning 3-0 on Monday afternoon. Deion Sanders Womens Jersey . 24 Baylor in a Big 12 clash between teams trending in opposite directions. Andrew Wiggins made 10-of-12 from the foul line and scored 17 for Kansas (14-4, 5-0 Big 12), which capped a stretch of four straight games against ranked opponents unscathed. The past three days have been a whirlwind for Brittany Lang. Since Sunday, after winning the U.S. Womens Open in Cordevalle Golf Club in California in a playoff, she has done countless interviews, responded to hundreds of congratulatory texts and found herself in Toledo, Ohio, for the next stop on the LPGA Tour.In her 10-year career on the LPGA Tour, she has played steadily and represented the U.S. four times in Solheim Cup. Her best finishes in majors have also come at past U.S. Opens with a second-, fifth- and seventh-place finish. So it should be no surprise that her first major win took place at the U.S. Womens Open.I spoke with Lang and her husband Kevin Spann, who nervously watched her during the final round. The couple famously got engaged at the North Texas Shootout in Dallas when Spann proposed to Lang as she walked off the green after missing the cut. Exactly how did he ask? He said, Can I watch you play golf the rest of our lives?Needless to say, he will continue to watch her in a lot more majors:espnW: I have to start with this: you were the first player to come up to me during my rookie year on the Tour and say, Hey, if you need anything, let me know. Ill show you the ropes. That moment with you in the locker room in Hawaii was actually one of the highlights of my year because I felt so welcomed, like I belonged. I became a forever fan of yours from then on out.Brittany Lang: Well, I knew you were from Oklahoma, so I thought, Im going to like this chick, because I love people from there (Langs husband is from Oklahoma).espnW: Youve been playing well the last few weeks prior to the big win. What was your feeling going into the U.S. Open? Did you have in the back of your mind, I could this win this?Lang: You know, I always thought I would win a U.S. Open. I knew I had the physical ability, so Ive been working hard on my mental ability. Ive gotten mentally stronger, Ive played well all year, and when I played in Arkansas a couple weeks ago I thought, Man, Im playing so good. Im hitting it long. Im putting the best Ive ever putted. Then I played a round back in Texas with my husband right before the Open and I said, I dont say this very often, but I love where my game is right now.Kevin Spann: You know, people were texting me during the tournament when they were watching it on TV and kept saying, She looks so calm and confident and so sure of herself. Ive kept telling her that shes playing good golf and to keep doing what shes doing and that it would eventually pay off. She was really comfortable with all the clubs in her bag, too, which I think played a huge part in her success during the week.espnW: Brittany, why do you think you havent felt that great about your game before?Lang: I know Ive always had so much physical ability, but it has come down to working on my confidence. I did not believe in my ability, which held me back. I committed during the tournament to be in my process no matter what happens. I focused on hitting my targets, not worrying about the crowds or the TV cameras, and specifically on what I was doing in that moment. To know that I went through with it, and committed to my process -- that has given me so much confidence.espnW: When you knew you were going to be in a playoff against Anna Nordqvist, did you feel calm or nervous? She shot the low round of the day at 5 under, so did that come into your mind at all?Lang: I wasnt nervous. Judging by the crowds, it kind of felt like I was winning, and I thought I had gotten it done. Then I heard I had to be in a playoff, I was kind of like, Oh my god. More golf? I also know what a great player Anna is, and I knew it was going to be a tough task, so I knew I had to stay committed to my process. But to be honest with you, I was pretty tired, which I think worked out in my favor becaause I didnt have the energy to be super nervous.ddddddddddddespnW: Kevin, you looked pretty nervous during the playoff. It was like I could feel the tension through the television.Spann: It was so nerve-wracking.espnW: Brittany, I?know Anna is a really good friend of yours. When she was assessed a two-stroke penalty for grounding the club in the sand on your second playoff hole, did that change your strategy?Lang: First of all, Anna is a really great of friend of mine and a great player. It was really sad for it to happen the way it did. As Ive said before, you want to win because you birdie a hole, not because someone gets a penalty. But when I heard she was penalized, I put my lob wedge back in the bag and my brother [and caddie] said, We gotta hit the sand wedge out to the right and avoid all trouble on the left. It was the right thing to do in a situation like that.espnW: What did winning the U.S. Open mean to you?Lang: Number one, Im an American and this is my countrys Open. Ive always had a huge respect for the USGA ever since I played my first Open at Cherry Hills. I love how they set the courses up. They make it tough but fair. Also, its every American girl golfers dream to win the U.S. Open. When we grow up playing we say, This putt is to win the U.S. Open. We never say, This putt is to win the British Open.espnW: Kevin, whats been the best moment for you on the golf course with Brittany? Her accepting your marriage proposal or her winning the U.S. Open?Spann: When I asked her to marry me, I knew she was going to say yes. We had talked about it before and I knew where we were headed, which was exciting. On Sunday, I didnt know that she was going to win the U.S. Open. There was this element of accomplishment because shes always told me, Look, if I could win any tournament on this planet, its a lifelong dream of mine to win the U.S. Open. For her to literally accomplish her lifelong dream, and to realize she actually did it, that was the most exciting moment for me. You know, she called me Tuesday morning and said, Hey babe, Im the U.S. Open champion. And she kept saying it over and over again, and Im like, I know you are. But shes just so excited, and she deserves to be.espnW: During the trophy presentation, the president of the USGA, Diana Murphy, accidentally called you Bethany four times. You looked a little uncertain as to whether you should go up and accept your trophy. Do you think a lot of the girls are going to start calling you Bethany now?Lang: Oh, they already have. I feel so bad for Diana, though, because its so not a big deal to me. But Ill admit, I was confused because I didnt know if I should go up there.espnW: What are your post-celebration plans?Lang: Im so excited to get back to McKinney, Texas, and see everyone who has supported me over the years. I wont get my trophy back for a few weeks, but when I get it, we are definitely going to have some parties and everyone will get to see it. When I won my first tournament on the LPGA at Manulife, so many people came out and said, Weve been following you since you were a little girl, and its like, really? It just amazes me that people care that much and its really cool.espnW: Do you think youre going to use the fact that youre a U.S. Open champion to win arguments with your husband?Lang: I think if I do anything, it will be when were playing golf together. If I tell Kevin, Hey, that breaks right, and he says, No, it breaks left, Ill probably say, Excuse me, but are you a U.S. Open champion?Spann: Actually, I think if shes wanting to get her way with something Ill be more likely to say, Alright, alright. Whatever you want, cause youre the U.S. Open champion. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz