Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 63 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.07.2019 15:34
ddddddddddd. The first-half struggles revealed the ne Antworten

MONTREAL -- Serena Williams has pulled out of the Rogers Cup because of shoulder inflammation.The three-time champion at the event was seeded first in the hard-court tournament and was set to have a bye in the first round.Due to inflammation in my shoulder, I unfortunately must withdraw from the Rogers Cup, Williams said in a statement. I was looking forward to competing in Montreal and I look forward to returning soon.Williams is coming off her seventh Wimbledon title earlier this month. The win tied Steffi Grafs record of 22 Grand Slam titles.Because this is an Olympic year, the players have very full schedules, tournament director Eugene Lapierre said. Sometimes your body needs rest. We hope that Serena will recover quickly and wish her much success for the rest of the season. Jim McMahon Youth Jersey . The Cleveland Indians, Tampa Bay Rays, and Texas Rangers all won on Sunday meaning the Rangers will host the Rays in a play-in game on Monday. Ha Ha Clinton-Dix Bears Jersey .com) - The women will also have a new champion at the Australian Open. http://www.chicagobearfootballauthentic.com/authentic-roquan-smith-bears-jersey/ . The Swede became the first golfer to win the PGA Tours FedEx Cup and European Tours Race to Dubai in the same season. "It is still taking a little time to sink in what Ive achieved this week as was the case when I won the FedEx Cup but then it just kept getting better and better as the days went on and I am sure this will be the same," he said. Tom Waddle Womens Jersey . Instead of dwelling on the negative, Oates focused on what was good about the clubs recent play. It worked. Riley Ridley Jersey . Self was acquired from the Buffalo Bandits in a trade for Alex Hill midway through last season, and made his debut in Rochester on March 16, 2013. ATLANTA -- Coach Mark Fox is counting on a win that looked ugly on the court to eventually sparkle on Georgias resume.Yante Maten overcame a slow start to score 16 points and Georgia rolled to a 60-43 win over Georgia Tech on Tuesday night.Georgia Tech is rebuilding under first-year coach Josh Pastner and is expected to finish close to the bottom of the Atlantic Coast Conference standings. Even so, Fox insisted it was an important game for his Bulldogs, and not just because of the state rivalry.For us, an ACC game on the road will look good on our resume, Fox said. It was a big game for us.It was the Bulldogs first win at Georgia Tech since 2010 and their second straight win in the rivalry following four straight for Georgia Tech.J.J. Frazier scored 11 of his 15 points in the second half of what he said was a great team win for the Bulldogs.For me, its just a special moment, Frazier said. To get our first road win at Tech sure feels good.Georgia (8-3) kept its lead in double figures most of the second half. With less than 3 minutes remaining, Georgia fans in the sellout crowd began barking and chanting UGA!Maten had 11 second-half points, giving him 26 consecutive games in double figures.Georgia Tech (6-4) took its only lead at 8-7.Fraziers floater started a 9-0 Georgia run and he sank a 3-pointer to open the second half.Pastner said the Yellow Jackets couldnt overcome the cold shooting of Quinton Stephens, who was scoreless while missing each of his nine shots from the field, and Tadric Jackson, who was held to five points, about seven below his average.Its hard for us when Tadric and Quentin are a combined 2 for 14, Pastner said.Ben Lammers led the Yellow Jackets with 10 points, well below his average of 15.3. Josh Okogie had eight points and eight rebounds.BIG PICTUREGeorgia: The Bullldogs led 27-18 at halftime despite having only a combined nine points from Maten and Frazier.dddddddddddd. The first-half struggles revealed the need for the Bulldogs to develop complementary scoring. Derek Ogbeide had 11 points, including 10 in the first half, but he had little scoring help in the opening 20 minutes.Georgia Tech: The Yellow Jackets made only 1 of 10 3-pointers and shot only 34.6 percent (18 of 52) overall. It was Georgia Techs second loss to a Southeastern Conference team, following an 81-58 loss at Tennessee on Dec. 3.SECOND-CHANCE POINTS ARE KEYGeorgia outscored Georgia Tech 19-2 on second-chance points while holding a 13-5 advantage on offensive rebounds.They kicked our butt on the offensive glass, no question about that, Pastner said.FOOTBALL REWINDOne of the biggest cheers from the home fans came during a second-half break when highlights of Georgia Techs 28-27 football win on Nov. 26 were shown on the video board.SELLOUTThe attendance was 8,600 for Georgia Techs first home sellout of the season -- possibly contributing to the Yellow Jackets poor start.I think anytime theres a sellout crowd for a game like this, youre going to have a little bit of jitters, Lammers said. We just need to settle down quicker.Pastner said the atmosphere is what he hopes will become more common for home games -- minus the Georgia fans.UP NEXTAfter making a 90-minute drive to Atlanta, Georgia will make an unusual trip to southeast Michigan to play Oakland University on Friday.Georgia Tech will play its third straight home game when it plays Wofford on Thursday night.---More AP college basketball: www.collegebasketball.ap.org and https://twitter.com/AP-Top25 ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz