Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 47 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

18.07.2019 15:37
shorter putt on the same line, but it horseshoed around the hole and didnt fall. He then hit his tee shot over the green at the Antworten

IRVING, Texas -- Sang-Moon Bae led by four strokes in the final round of the Byron Nelson Championship when his tee shot at the ninth hole went way left. After getting to his ball, Bae hit a high-arcing shot over the trees in front of him, clearing the green and apparently going into the water -- nobody seemed to know for sure where it went. He took a drop in deep grass after conferring with a rules official. "I dont know, where is it?" Bae was able to joke Sunday after his first PGA Tour victory. Bae shot a closing 1-under 69, even after that double bogey and another bogey on the next hole while squandering all of his early lead. He finished at 13-under 267, two strokes ahead of Keegan Bradley. The 26-year-old South Korean now has a win in the United States to go with his 11 international victories on the Korea, Japan and Asian tours. After a par at the 18th hole, Bae got a congratulatory hug from the widow of the tournaments namesake. "Its something Ive always dreamed of, winning on the PGA Tour," Bae said. "It was surreal to have Mrs. (Peggy) Nelson there and with all the history. ... I was in awe, actually, so almost I didnt know how to react. " Bradley was trying to become the Nelsons first wire-to-wire winner since Tom Watson in 1980. Bradley set the TPC Four Seasons course record with an opening 60, a round in which he had two bogeys. He shot a 2-over 72 in Sundays windy conditions. "Im pretty disappointed, but Moon played very well," Bradley said. "I just didnt play great today, but I hung in there. I chipped away. ... When I made that putt on 15, I was pretty confident that I was going to win." Four birdies in a five-hole stretch on the front nine gave Bae a four-stroke advantage in the final group. Bradley made some nice par saves, but was hurt by a three-putt from 17 feet at the 305-yard 11th hole. He finally got even at No. 15 with his only birdie of the day. He made a 17-footer that had just enough to get into the cup, while Bae missed a par from inside 6 feet. After Bae sank a 5-foot birdie at the par-5 16th, Bradley had a shorter putt on the same line, but it horseshoed around the hole and didnt fall. He then hit his tee shot over the green at the 171-yard 17th. Charl Schwartzel, the 2011 Masters champ, shot a 68 to finish third at 10 under. Justin Bolli shot a bogey-free 65 for the best round of the day and matched his career-best finish of fourth. Morgan Hoffmann (66), Martin Kaymer (68) and Scott Piercy (72) were a stroke back at 272. Players wore red ribbons during the final round in memory of Ken Venturi, the 1964 U.S. Open champion and longtime CBS golf analyst who died Friday. With winds gusting at times to about 40 mph and dried-out greens, the scoring average was 71.8 on Sunday. That was two strokes higher than Thursdays first round, which was played after 1 1/2 inches of rain. Players were able to lift, clean and place their balls the first two days. "Feels a little like the British Open without rain," Kaymer said of the conditions Sunday. Bae won $1.2 million, nearly matching his PGA Tour career earnings of $1.6 million in his 42 previous starts. He tied for second last year in the Transitions Championship after getting into a four-man playoff. He is the fourth South Korean-born player to win on the PGA Tour, joining K.J. Choi, Y.E. Yang and Kevin Na. At No. 14, Bradley drove into the left rough between some trees and missed the green before chipping to 5 feet to save par. On the par 3 just before that, his tee shot settled behind the green, but he hit from there to 8 feet and made that putt as well. Bradley scrambled for pars on the first two holes, and gave up the lead at the 502-yard third hole when his drive went left into the water. He bogeyed and Bae rolled in a 27-foot birdie putt. Bae was 16 under and four strokes ahead after birdies on Nos. 5-7. After the differing results on the short putts at No. 16, Bae watched anxiously after hitting his tee shot at the par-3 17th. When the ball landed on the front edge of the green fronted by water, he bent his knees and leaned backward in obvious relief. "When my iron play came back in the latter part of the round, I had confidence," Bae said. "On that shot on 17, I knew it was short, and the wind pushed it over to the right, and I was happy and relieved that it turned out OK." Hydro Flask 24 Oz Canada . -- San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks was fined $15,570 by the NFL on Wednesday for his hit on Saints quarterback Drew Brees last Sunday. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Sale .C. -- Kemba Walker and the Charlotte Bobcats got off to a fast start, and the Sacramento Kings were never quite able to catch up. http://www.hydroflaskombrecanada.com/ . Any real chance at payback wont come until the playoff. Still, Pittsburgh knows its taut 3-2 win over the Bruins on Wednesday night is a pretty good place to start laying the groundwork. "They are a very good defensive team," Penguins forward Brandon Sutter said. Hydro Flask 21 Oz Canada . Oyama had six birdies and two bogeys at Kintetsu Kashikojima in the event also sanctioned by the Japan LPGA Tour. "I have been having this neck ache thats been affecting my golf recently," Oyama said. Hydro Flask 40 Oz Straw Lid Sale . -- Catcher Brett Hayes has agreed to a $630,000, one-year contract with the Kansas City Royals, avoiding salary arbitration. AUBURN, Ala. - The Auburn volleyball team used an efficient, effective attack to earn a 3-0 (25-11, 25-16, 25-19) sweep of Georgia Wednesday night in Auburn Arena. The win gave Auburn its sixth-straight home win over the Bulldogs.I think we came out really aggressive in serving and put them out of system a lot, which was one of our goals tonight, head coach Rick Nold said. We handled the ball really well and that let our offense spread out a lot. Every win is big at this point of the season, but this one will really bring out confidence.The Tigers (10-10, 4-3 SEC) hit a season-best .367 as a team, having 42 kills with just nine errors on the night. Auburn held the Bulldogs to an .076 clip, the lowest by an Auburn opponent this season.Freshman Gwyn Jones finished with 12 kills and a .474 attack percentage, adding three blocks for Auburn. A trio of Tigers in senior Breanna Barksdale, junior Macy Reece, and freshman Enija Bidzane chipped in seven kills apiece. Reece hit a scorching .875 for the home squad. Junior Courtney Crable added six kills in the match.Junior setter Alexa Filley had her 11th double-double of the season, finishing with 29 assists and 12 digs. Bidzane set a career-high with 10 digs and junior libero Jesse Earl also put together a 10-dig performance. Reece had a hand on four of Auburns seven team blocks.Georgia (13-7, 1-6 SEC) had two players wwith six kills in Maddie Lobenstein and Majesti Bass.dddddddddddd. Libero Cassidy Anderson led all student-athletes with 14 digs.A five-point run in set one led to a quick 7-2 advantage for Auburn and a kill from Barksdale sent the Tigers on a 9-1 run for a 16-5 lead. A kill by Jones followed by a handful of Bulldog errors made it 23-9 and Crable sealed the set with a kill, 25-11.Auburn continued momentum into the second and jumped ahead, 4-1. A kill from Reece and a pair of Reece/Jones blocks highlighted another Tiger rally, pushing the home squad up 13-6. Two more kills from Jones and one by Bidzane lifted Auburn to an 18-10 advantage and the Tigers went to intermission with a 25-16 victory.Georgia held a slim lead to start set three and pressed ahead at 12-9, forcing an Auburn timeout. The Tigers began to chip away at the Bulldog lead and a kill from Crable sent Auburn on a run to go up 17-15. A solo block and a kill from Barksdale gave the Tigers match point and Auburn took the win, 25-19.Auburn closes out its homestand with a 12 p.m. CT match vs. Mississippi State. The two teams will square off Sunday, Oct. 16, and the match will be broadcast on SEC Network. The match will be Auburns Dig Pink event for breast cancer awareness. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz