Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 91 mal aufgerufen
 News
jcy123 Offline

22.07.2019 05:50
Rodriguezs finale, it appeared the Yankees likely Antworten

RIO DE JANEIRO -- Usain Bolt rarely complains about going too fast.After the rushed road to Sunday nights 100-meter final, he had to make an exception.Faced with a turnaround time of barely over an hour between the semifinal and final, Bolt had trouble gearing up to be at his best for the marquee event of the Olympics.He won his record-setting third straight gold medal, but his postrace comments were tinged with slams about the scheduling.I dont know who decided that, Bolt said. It was really stupid. So, thats why the race was slow. Theres no way you can run and go back around and run fast times again.It was a decision made with broadcasters in mind more than runners. In the recent past, 100-meter sprinters have been given more than two hours between semifinals and finals.Its the first time Ive had to jog to the warmup area to get ready for the final, Bolt said.He said after the semifinal, he felt great. I was like Yo, I probably could run a fast time, he said.For him, fast often equates to something in the world-record range of 9.58 seconds.And slow would qualify as the 9.81-second time he ran to win Sundays gold medal. It wasnt among the 10 fastest times hes ever put on the board.He wasnt the only one complaining.American Justin Gatlin, the silver medalist, said the quick turnaround sapped his strength so much that he couldnt even think about winning.I didnt because I was tired going into the finals and I was just like, Let me focus on what I need to focus on, he said. We really only had 30 minutes to get ready for the finals.Tracks governing body, the IAAF, sets the schedule, and the International Olympic Committee signs off on it.If theyre happy, were happy, said IOC spokesman Mark Adams.In the most widely cited case of schedule shifting, the opening round of the womens 200 was moved from Monday evening to the day session at the request of one of Americas best-known athletes, Allyson Felix, who wanted to try for gold medals in both the 200 and the 400. The 400 final is Monday night.It was considered a win-win for the Olympics and NBC, which pays the most sizable chunk of the $4.1 billion in worldwide broadcast rights the IOC received for the 2014 and 2016 Olympics.Felix hurt her ankle in the spring and was not at full health at the Olympic trials. She made the field for the 400 but not the 200.Less publicized was the decision to push the starting time of the night sessions back to 8:30 p.m. local time, which, in turn, put Bolt & Co., on TV smack in the middle of prime time in the United States. A late start also means a compressed schedule.Asked whether NBC had a role in the scheduling, communications vice president Chris McCloskey said the IOC and international federations make the schedule.Chris Turner of the IAAF said the tight schedule has been used in the past -- most notably, at the Atlanta Games in 1996, when Donovan Bailey won gold and set a world record.Well, of course, take the athletes views on board, Turner said. In fact, we will actively seek them at every major championship.They didnt have to look too hard in this case.I wasnt pleased, Bolt said, answering the first question he was asked at the winners news conference. Thats never good. You need time to recover, especially as Im getting older. Im not happy with the schedule, and hopefully theyll change it back.Some good news for those looking for records: Theres no back-to-back racing in the 200 meters, which has its first round Tuesday, semifinals Wednesday and the final on Thursday. And Bolt says hes feeling so good, hes looking to lower his world record, which stands at 19.19 seconds.If I can get [a] good nights rest after the semifinals, its a possibility I can do it, Bolt said. Thats something I really want. Cheap Swell Water Bottle Canada . Hey!" The lower tier of the School End of Queens Park Rangers Loftus Road was packed solid with a very festive-sounding Chelsea choral section in this particular part of South Africa Road London, W12. Cheap sWell Water Bottles . The 31-year-old Spain midfielder hasnt played since Madrid lost in the Copa del Rey final to Atletico Madrid in May due to back and foot injuries. http://www.discountswellbottles.com/ .Y. -- Sabres defenceman Tyler Myers had no intention of changing his hard-hitting style before taking part in a disciplinary hearing for his illegal check to New Jersey forward Dainius Zubrus head. Swell Bottle Sale Canada . PETERSBURG, Fla. Swell Bottle Canada Sale . -- Matt Kuchar and Harris English ran away with the Franklin Templeton Shootout, shooting a 14-under 58 on Sunday in the final-round scramble to break the tournament course record.Jason Roy stayed true to his positive instincts as England turned in the complete performance to qualify for Sundays World Twenty20 final, says Nasser Hussain. Opener Roy averaged just 12 in T20 cricket on Englands tour of South Africa this winter but hit back to smash a career-best 78 in a seven-wicket semi-final victory.England were absolutely brilliant throughout - it was the complete performance, said former England captain Hussain. I applaud the selectors for what theyve done with Jason Roy. After the tour that he had in South Africa, where his T20 stats were poor, past regimes would have dropped him out for James Vince.But they stuck with him and Roy has stayed true to himself and this new England and said Im not going to play for myself, Im going to play for the team in this carefree attitude and thats come through. That positive instinct shone through and he was absolutely outstanding. Kumar Sangakkara and Michael Atherton disccuss Englands semi-final win over New Zealand and the performance of Jason Roy In the past we were fearful of picking players like Roy, Hales, Rashid for fear of upsetting our Test match boys - almost rewarding Test match performance with limited overs caps.ddddddddddddhe selectors have picked them now and the coaching staff and Eoin Morgan have given them licence to go out and express themselves.Theyve had some hurdles, losing in South Africa, and they didnt play particularly well against the West Indies but they are gaining momentum.A little over a year ago they were being blasted by Brendon McCullums New Zealand in the 50-over World Cup - they were given a lesson.Today they gave New Zealand a lesson. Thats how much theyve turned it around. Sometimes you fluke wins in T20, today they walloped them. Previously unbeaten New Zealand posted a below-target of 153-8 after scoring just 64-7 from the last 10 overs of their innings as Ben Stokes (3-26) and Chris Jordan made runs hard to come by.The bowling attack has improved with every game. England were all over the place with the new ball in South Africa and I think even they would admit they didnt bowl particularly well, said Hussain.Then you see how they were in the second 10 overs today; it wasnt just straight yorkers, there were also the wide yorkers to Munro.It was clever - theyd done their planning and realised that this lad sets himself. They got their plans right and put them into practice well.Jordan - probably one of the best death bowlers since Darren Gough and Andrew Flintoff - absolutely nailed his yorkers.Watch England in Sundays World Twenty20 Final live on Sky Sports 2 this Sunday from 1.30pm. Also See: Report: England in final Kumar & Athers analysis Scorecard How it happened ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz