Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 56 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2019 08:56
Bobby Clampett, Antworten

BALTIMORE -- Tampa Bay left-hander Matt Moore will miss the remainder of the season after opting to have elbow-ligament replacement surgery. New Jersey Devils Jerseys . Dr. James Andrews is to operate next week on the 24-year-old pitcher, who made the AL All-Star team last year. Moore will be the first Rays pitcher to undergo Tommy John surgery since Jason Isringhausen in June 2009. "I cant help out on the competitive side of this business right now," Moore said Tuesday before rain washed out the Rays game at the Orioles. "This is my first significant injury where Im going to be missing a lot of time." Manager John Maddon believes Moores decision will be beneficial in the long term for the pitcher and the team. "Its awful, but its great," Maddon said. "Its awful that were going to miss this guy for a bit. Its good for him to be able to get past this moment and look forward to a really long and prosperous career. Almost all of the time, percentage-wise, its a very successful operation." Moore hasnt pitched since walking off the mound with elbow soreness on April 7 in Kansas City. He was placed on the disabled list the following day. "It was an injury that I didnt think would be my ligament. I didnt think it was going to be something like that," he said. "It just didnt feel that severe." After throwing on the side Monday, Moore realized surgery was inevitable. "I dont think there was a whole lot of hesitation," he said, noting that he felt pain "on every single pitch." Moore also experienced elbow soreness last season while going 17-4 with a 3.29 ERA. He was 0-2 this year despite allowing only three runs in 10 innings. Moore is among three Tampa Bay pitchers on the disabled list. Right-hander Jeremy Hellickson is recovering from arthroscopic right elbow surgery and right-hander Alex Cobb has a left oblique strain. "Its tough," starter David Price said. "Theyre going to be working hard. Theyre going to be trying to get back here. Whenever they do, its going to be a good little shot in the butt for us, and thats what you need throughout the season." Maddon already has been forced to improvise his rotation. Left-hander Erik Bedard was going to start for the Rays on Thursday, but because of the rainout, Price will take the mound in the opener of a series against the New York Yankees. Damon Severson Jersey . - Mark Sanchez found out the New York Jets had acquired Tim Tebow on a conference call with team management. Blake Coleman Jersey . The D-Backs came into being in 1998 and appear destined to finish second in the AL West after the Tsunami that is the Los Angeles Dodgers swept over them. I thought it might be interesting to see what the D-backs have done over their 16 years compared to what the Blue Jays have done over their past 16 campaigns. http://www.devilssale.com/authentic-ken-daneyko-devils-jersey/ . The team said they will announce a corresponding roster move prior to their series opener on Tuesday night in Kansas City.DES MOINES, Iowa -- Mark Calcavecchia appeared to be off to yet another slow start after only two strokes. He managed to save par, and went on to put together his best opening round of the year. Calcavecchia and Wes Short Jr. shot 6-under 66 on Friday at Wakonda Club to share the lead in the Champions Tours Principal Charity Classic. Bobby Clampett, Peter Senior and Shane Lowery were a stroke back. Calcavecchia, who lived in nearby Laurel, Nebraska until he was 13, said the rolling hills of the Wakonda Club reminded him of the course he learned to play on. He finished third in Iowa last season, and four straight birdies on the back nine helped put him atop the leaderboard. "Im comfortable on the course," Calcavecchia said. "Its still tough, and you still have to execute under pressure and handle your nerves and stuff. But the course does suit me." It didnt look that way on the first hole. Calcavecchia sent his approach flying over the green. But he put his next shot within 10 feet and made the par putt for his first and perhaps best save of the day. Calcavecchia entered Friday ranked 63rd in opening-round scoring average, but fifth for final rounds. "It was looking like I wwas going to bogey the first hole right off the hop," Calcavecchia said. Sami Vatanen Devils Jersey. . Short followed an eagle on the 15th hole with a bogey. But Short, who has been up and down since opening the season with 10th- and 11th-place finishes, made a birdie putt on No. 18 to tie Calcavecchia. Shorts 66 snapped a stretch of six straight rounds of 70 or higher. "Its been a long road for me. I was hurt for a number of years," said Short, who has long battled back issues. "I put a lot of work into it and its starting to pay off." Clampett, whose best finish was a tie for 29th in March, got stuck in the bunker on the par-4 12th and mishit his approach en route to a bogey. But when faced with a similar shot on the next hole, Clampett holed out from 40 feet for eagle. It was an encouraging start for Clampett, who shot his low round of the year. Jay Haas began his attempt to become just the third player to win the same tournament four times with a 69. But history isnt on Haass side, as no one has rallied from more than two strokes down to win in the 14-year history of the Iowa tournament. Defending champion Russ Cochran had the days worst round, shooting a 6-over 78. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz