Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden  

DieBruderschaft.com

Die Junge Mittelalter-Community heißt euch Wilkommen. Hier findet Ihr alles Rund ums Mittelalter wie z.B.: Schwert infos,Infos über frühere Religionen und Musik

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 0 Antworten
und wurde 49 mal aufgerufen
 Svbway to Sally
jokergreen0220 Offline

23.07.2019 08:57
It looks as though Sweden is getting some help up front for the World Junior Championships. [url=http://www.barcelonasoccerpro.c Antworten

KREISCHBERG, Austria - Justine Dufour-Lapointe loves winning freestyle skiing medals. Cheap Jerseys USA . But every event, every run, is all about smaller objectives for the Montreal native.Dufour-Lapointe added to her Olympic gold medal by winning the world moguls title on Sunday, while Mikael Kingsbury of Deux-Montagnes, Que., took silver in the mens event.Dufour-Lapointe, who earned bronze at the 2013 worlds in Norway, scored 87.25 points in the final. Defending champion Hannah Kearney of the United States, who took the title in 2005 and again two years ago, won silver with 85.66, while Brittney Cox of Australia gained 81.98 for the bronze medal.Every time Im going to a competition Im asking myself what my one true objective is. What my one true goal is that Im setting by myself, said Dufour-Lapointe. Its not like the colour of a medal or just a medal. Its the way I want to ski. For example, sometimes Im setting for myself to ski the fastest for the day.This is how I figure it out. I focus on the right thing and then the medal appears.Breaking each competition down into smaller goals has worked well for her this season, with Dufour-Lapointe earning medals at her last three competitions. She won bronze in moguls at Calgary on Jan. 3, silver in the event at Deer Valley, Colo., on Jan. 9 and then gold in dual moguls on Jan. 10, again at Deer Valley.On Sunday, Dufour-Lapointes objective was to adjust her style to the shorter run at Kreischberg, Austria.Because the course was smaller than usual my main focus was on being really clean and at the same time being really fast. Its a balance. You need to be fast but also really compact and clean. That was my main goal and I think I did it well all day long.Added Dufour-Lapointe: I think this is maybe why I won today.Dufour-Lapointes older sister Maxime finished 1.06 points short of the podium in fourth, while her other sister, Chloe, is the 2013 dual moguls world champion.Im so happy for my sister Maxime. She skied so well. Shes improving every competition. She always surprises us, shes amazing, said Justine Dufour-Lapointe. Of course Chloe didnt make it today with us in the super final. It was really heartbreaking for me.Its always fun to know that both of my sisters are there next to me. Were like a little team together. I always feel stronger when theyre there.On the mens side, Kingsbury lost to Anthony Benna by 0.35 points, as the Frenchman ended on 86.89 points. Russias Alexandr Smyshlyaev scored 85.68 for bronze, edging fourth-place and 2009 world champion Patrick Deneen of the United States by only 0.04.Sundays silver ended a run of three-straight golds by Kingsbury. He took the top prize in moguls in Calgary, then won gold in moguls and dual moguls in Deer Valley the next week.Like Justine Dufour-Lapointe, Kingsbury tries not to emphasize medals, but instead concentrates on his personal process on the slopes.Im just focusing on myself right now. Focusing on skiing well and not trying to focus on the results, said Kingsbury. Thats helped me a lot. Im just following my process and I know that if I ski well I put myself into a position to win every time.Kingsbury had been leading competition all day, but had a slight miscalculation on his first jump at the top of the hill in the super final.Quebec Citys Philippe Marquis also competed in the mens super final, but did not finish his run and officially finished sixth overall. Teammate Simon Pouliot-Cavanagh, also from Quebec City, ended the day in 17th place after stumbling in the final 1.Benna hadnt finished in the top 15 of a major championship before. Benna earned his most recent of four career World Cup podiums in Finland in December.Still, Kingsbury thought Benna deserved the world championship.Im not surprised because hes a very good skier. He deserved the title today, said Kingsbury. I think if I hadnt have made my mistake I think I would have had a very good chance of winning, but its great. Hes a great guy and Im very happy for him.The next medal event of the freestyle skiing world championships is the dual moguls on Monday.___With files from The Associated Press Cheap NFL Jerseys China . -- A year ago, Flavia Pennetta was close to retiring from tennis. NFL Jerseys For Sale . Ronaldo failed to connect on an ample number of opportunities at Santiago Bernabeu Stadium. But Karim Benzema and Jese Rodriguez scored in each half for Madrid to come out of the first leg with the firm advantage. http://www.wholesalechinajerseysforcheap.com/ .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45.BUFFALO, N.Y. - Matt Duchene, Gabriel Landeskog and Ryan OReilly each had a goal and an assist to lead the Colorado Avalanche to a 4-2 win over the Buffalo Sabres on Saturday night. Paul Statsny also scored and Jean-Sebastien Giguere made 28 saves for the Avalanche, who bounced back from their first loss of the season against Detroit on Thursday. Cody Hodgson and Marcus Foligno scored for Buffalo, which got more than one goal for only the third time in 10 games this season. The Sabres remained winless in six home games after finishing up a stretch of four games in six days. The Avalanche scored four times in the first 32 minutes and that was more than enough against a Sabres team that has not scored that more than three regulation goals in a game this season. Foligno gave the Sabres some hope 1:05 into the third period, getting the rebound of Henrik Tallinders shot and lifting the puck over a fallen Giguere to cut Colorados lead to 4-2. The Sabres outshot the Avalanche 16-4 in the third period, but could not find the back of the net. A flurry of three close-range shots with just under six minutes left in the game were all blocked by Avalanche defenders. Statsny scored his first goal of the season to give the Avalanche a 4-1 lead 8:34 into the second period. Hodgson put Buffalo on the board 5:31 into the second, streaking up the right side and striking a slap shot from the top of the circle past Giguere. NFL Stitched Jerseys. Duchene took a pass from OReilly in front of the net and converted a power play 56 seconds into the second period to make it 3-0. Landeskog gave Colorado a 2-0 lead with 8:03 left in the first period, weaving up centre ice on a delayed penalty and beating Ryan Miller with a wraparound. The Avalanche scored before the Sabres could get a shot on goal when Duchene came from behind the net and fed OReilly on the left side of the crease at 8:44 of the first period. The Sabres first shot on goal came with 5:50 left in the first period and drew a loud ovation from the crowd. Colorado outshot Buffalo 14-3 in the first period. It was the second time this season the Sabres have managed just three shots in a period. NOTES: Buffalo added rookie D Nikita Zadorov to the active roster Saturday and sent fellow first-round pick D Rasmus Ristolainen to AHL Rochester. Zadorov can play up to nine games with the Sabres before activating his entry-level contract. . Colorado rookie C Nathan MacKinnon, the first overall pick in this years draft, will face fellow Nova Scotia native Sidney Crosby for the first time Monday when the Avalanche play in Pittsburgh. . Miller made 22 saves for Buffalo. ' ' '

Sprung  

M.C. Klein

Listinus Toplisten Hier gehts zu  Mittelalter Top 100
Xobor Erstelle ein eigenes Forum mit Xobor
Datenschutz